Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 03:30 AM

Step-by-step Guide To Delivering A Successful Testimony In A Nigerian Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Step-by-step Guide To Delivering A Successful Testimony In A Nigerian Church (144 Views)

Rita Edochie Shocked After Seeing A Robot Delivering Food Abroad (Video) / Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 / D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Step-by-step Guide To Delivering A Successful Testimony In A Nigerian Church by TimiAkinno: 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
I bet if anyone had told Nigerians that they could afford to not go to church for weeks and still not risk losing heaven, such person would have been bundled to church for a 21-day fasting, prayers and deliverance session.

But guess who stayed away from church (by fire by force, and by soldiers flogging them out) for months and hell didn’t break lose? We Nigerians, of course!

Chai! I bet this pandemic made many of us realize that the beatings we got as kids for not getting ready early enough for church or thinking we’ve grown wings as teenagers to dare say, “Mummy, I don’t feel like going to church today”. Heheheee… Let me not say it now before my fingers will wither or catch fire �

Anyway, I’m here to give you the ultimate step-by-step guide on how to deliver a successful testimony in a Nigerian church. Or don’t you want to thank God for keeping you alive through the pandemic?

Read the full story here: https://danfoxpress.xyz/step-by-step-guide-to-delivering-a-successful-testimony-in-a-nigerian-church/

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Best / Funniest Tiktok Videos / Painful Try Not To Laugh Challenge / Video What Happened In Court B4 End SARS PROTESTER EREMOSELE Granted Bail N1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.