Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,973 members, 7,886,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

Forsage Tron - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Forsage Tron (352 Views)

Forsage Forsage / Forsage / Forsage $$ The Gift That Keeps Giving, Don't Miss Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forsage Tron by EmdRizy(m): 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
Anybody know about it? How legit is it? And can someone get to make much money from it? If yes,how?
Re: Forsage Tron by mithras(m): 7:09am On Sep 20, 2020
EmdRizy:
Anybody know about it? How legit is it? And can someone get to make much money from it? If yes,how?

Hi bro, its very 100% legit with fortron smart contract, you'll get to accumulate as many trons as possible, all you need is to download your from wallet and get your trons, join my team and you're good to go., if u missed out on forsage, lionshare, supersage, don't miss out on this one, quote me let me get u started
Re: Forsage Tron by EmdRizy(m): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
mithras:

Hi bro, its very 100% legit with fortron smart contract, you'll get to accumulate as many trons as possible, all you need is to download your from wallet and get your trons, join my team and you're good to go., if u missed out on forsage, lionshare, supersage, don't miss out on this one, quote me let me get u started
Won't it crash like mmm?
Re: Forsage Tron by mithras(m): 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
EmdRizy:

Won't it crash like mmm?

Lol, no bro its can't crash or be hacked, its not a ponzi scheme, moreover its built on the block chain system., its forever its can't be tampered with and also so its is decentralized meaning your funds are in your wallet you don't need to request it to be transferred, its in your personal wallet., you just need to download your from wallet, get your tron and your good to go, are you on WhatsApp bro?
Re: Forsage Tron by Exumal: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
mithras:

I need help too oh. 080.27.1389.50
Re: Forsage Tron by mithras(m): 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
Exumal:

I need help too oh. 080.27.1389.50

okay bro, messaging u now, am going put you through all you need to know and your going to be on your way to financial prosperity
Re: Forsage Tron by passiveincome03: 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2020

Re: Forsage Tron by Naijajeodax(m): 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
Na scam don't fall to it
EmdRizy:
Re: Forsage Tron by mithras(m): 11:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
[quote author=Naijajeodax post=94142393]Na scam don't fall to it [/quote

Don't say what you don't know, its not scam, ask for explanations if you don't understand something so u don't found stupid, fortron is 100% genuine
Re: Forsage Tron by mithras(m): 11:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
Naijajeodax:
Na scam don't fall to it

Don't say what you don't know, it makes you look stupid, ask questions and learn bro
Re: Forsage Tron by Naijajeodax(m): 7:58am On Sep 25, 2020
How much have you make post screenshot
mithras:

Don't say what you don't know, it makes you look stupid, ask questions and learn bro

(1) (Reply)

My Account Has Been Hacked. / How To Use Telegram Scraper / Why Is My Itunes Card Pending?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.