Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,555 members, 7,926,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 06:42 PM

How Edo State Election Can Break History In Democracy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Edo State Election Can Break History In Democracy. (831 Views)

LG Autonomy: Supreme Court Has Restored Hope In Democracy – NLC / ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest / N143 Billion Budgeted For 2019 Election Can Lift 14M Nigerians Out Of Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Edo State Election Can Break History In Democracy. by MiztaSpark(m): 12:27am On Sep 20, 2020
The incumbent governor had a good fight before the election and stood his ground to go for his second tenure regardless of all obstacles.

The election was predicted to be one very bloody election which will see so many lives being lost but to shock of everyone who predicted such, the Edo State election has so far been one of the most peaceful elections ever seen in Nigeria.

People had expected to see the Federal might being used for the election but from the results so far, it is very clear that the incumbent governor has fought a good fight without blood shed and the only thing left for APC is to pull a final shocker by forcing INEC to declear a false result.

Everything now depends on INEC to prove fairness and show the world that Nigeria can actually conduct a very peaceful election without violence and also declear a result that speaks the mind of the people.

3 Likes

Re: How Edo State Election Can Break History In Democracy. by YoungLionken(m): 12:31am On Sep 20, 2020
Don't gloat yet! Results are not out..

It's very possible to write an l'xam and still fail.

"Sir, I know what I wrote" FEM!..
Re: How Edo State Election Can Break History In Democracy. by MiztaSpark(m): 12:37am On Sep 20, 2020
YoungLionken:
Don't gloat yet! Results are not out..

It's very possible to write an l'xam and still fail.

"Sir, I know what I wrote" FEM!..

If you write an exam and you are confident of what you wrote, I believe you can request to see your scripts to know why you failed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Edo State Election Can Break History In Democracy. by realstars: 12:43am On Sep 20, 2020
Everything Goes For Good, Edo Nobe Lagos,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Edo State Election Can Break History In Democracy. by Access03(m): 1:13am On Sep 20, 2020
Lol. Which history? Just a local election over-hyped with toxic politics. Anyways, may Edo & Democracy win.
Re: How Edo State Election Can Break History In Democracy. by Nobody: 2:06am On Sep 20, 2020
This rubbish must be from Nigeria youth
Re: How Edo State Election Can Break History In Democracy. by YoungLionken(m): 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
MiztaSpark:

If you write an exam and you are confident of what you wrote, I believe you can request to see your scripts to know why you failed.

Hope you know the consequences that comes after if,it's same with other invited lecturers??

This is Nigeria cool...

(1) (Reply)

Forged Certificates; APC Loses House Of Representatives Seat In Niger / POB Finland Unveil Biafra Football Team Club Finland. / Let Us Shun Hatred And Embrace Love, Unity And Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.