Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,890 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:53 PM

GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? (3418 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 10:44am On Sep 20, 2020
Alfred74:

Do you know the meaning of that word?

Clown

Take your senses to
https://www.nairaland.com/6079985/full-option-lexus-es-350/4 where it was confirmed to be a clear title that meets the standard of reasonable slightly accidented.

It is what you know which is the reason your coward cursed life couldn't reply amen to that declaration grin
Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Alfred74: 10:46am On Sep 20, 2020
Presegs:

Kingreign

Don't be a coward, use your main moniker.

My main moniker is ronkusesther wink

4 Likes

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Alfred74: 10:47am On Sep 20, 2020
Presegs:

Take your senses to
https://www.nairaland.com/6079985/full-option-lexus-es-350/4 where it was confirmed to be a clear title that meets the standard of reasonable slightly accidented.

It is what you know which is the reason your coward cursed life couldn't reply amen to that declaration grin

Nah you carry big Bible on top dashboard of car wey unna 5 join money buy cheesy

Silly dumb bunny

legalwealth:

This was the golden rule I posted here early this year; only if they can follow it that things will change. https://www.nairaland.com/4937889/all-car-dealers

More importantly, they should always showcase VIN of every vehicle they list because we know and have seen lot of car dealers in here packaging badly accidented and lemon vehicles as clean, non accidented and even clean title.

3 Likes

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2020
Let's showcase the talk of the town clear title car for viewing pleasure cool

The licensed Abuja dealership plate number on the car has name assigned to it as AUTOS AND CARTALK cool

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2020
More

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 10:53am On Sep 20, 2020
cool

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 10:54am On Sep 20, 2020
wink

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Alfred74: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2020
Presegs:

Take your senses to

Let me help you summarise your pathetic life.

In the next few posts.

You put your hands into everything and anything without researching , and finally make a failure or of it.

You did cryptocurrency failed in Lagos, went to Abuja

Did generator face cap failed

Did c caution failed

Did website failed

Sold engine oil failed

Car sales terrible failure

Bought scanner to copy gazzuz and become a mechanic failed

The only thing you have succeeded in is maintaining this alternate profile for a while without getting ban.

Look around you, all the people you have cursed are progressing, look at uncle calculux his car shop expanded look at gazzuz, danybraski , heavenly bang etc ... You are the only one struggling buying overpriced lemon pimping it and driving it to sell in Abuja , think of your life and your wife and children, because one day they will read through most of the threads you have created and where comments have been made and they will be ashamed of their father and husband.

9 Likes

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by ORAGAMYFARMS(m): 10:57am On Sep 20, 2020
Presegs:

Take your senses to

Guy you funny gan grin clear title slightly accidented

You are just as confused as the mistakenly registered guy advert.

you preach against accident cars, now nah wetin you come dey sell be that, last last nah dog you be, eating your own vomit and faeces.

1 Like

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Alfred74: 10:57am On Sep 20, 2020
If not that you are dumb, who still uses these old sch DVD head rests? You are not even woke.

6 Likes

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Alfred74: 10:58am On Sep 20, 2020
ORAGAMYFARMS:

Guy you funny gan grin clear title slightly accidented

You are just as confused as the mistakenly registered guy advert.

you preach against accident cars, now nah wetin you come dey sell be that, last last nah dog you be, eating your own vomit and faeces.

I have a feeling they are related by blood grin

3 Likes

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by ORAGAMYFARMS(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2020
Alfred74:

In the next few posts.

You put your hands into everything and anything without researching , and finally make a failure or of it.

Did c caution failed

Did website failed

Sold engine oil failed

The only thing you have succeeded in is maintaining this alternate profile for a while without getting ban.

Look around you, all the people you have cursed are progressing, look at uncle calculux his car shop expanded look at gazzuz, danybraski , heavenly bang etc ... You are the only one struggling buying overpriced lemon pimping it and driving it to sell in Abuja , think of your life and your wife and children, because one day they will read through most of the threads you have created and where comments have been made and they will be ashamed of their father and husband.

Gbam case closed

5 Likes

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2020
This gray one is clear title while this silver at https://www.nairaland.com/6101750/foreign-used-clean-title-full is clean title.

Haters keep hating and blabbing while we keep moving and rising to the glory of God.
Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Alfred74: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2020
Presegs:
This gray one is clear title while this silver at https://www.nairaland.com/6101750/foreign-used-clean-title-full is clean title.

Haters keep hating and blabbing while we keep moving and rising to the glory of God.

Selling registered vehicles as Toks Abi? It will soon burst and the truth will be revealed

2 Likes

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 11:04am On Sep 20, 2020
Let's drop this advert here as well

Nigerian used Ford Mustang GT 2015 with 6100km mileage bought brand from Coscharis in 2018 is also available for sale.

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2020
Presegs:
It is not new that there is

GCD meaning Good Car Dealers or Genuine Car Dealers

and there is

BCD meaning Bad Car Dealers or Bloody Car Dealers

GCD is led by Legalwealth

and

BCD is led by Gazzuzz

The simple question is, can they ever be on the same book page?

Answer is absolutely NO based on the fact that their hungry dogs boys are lamenting and crying on their behalf.
Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Alfred74: 11:09am On Sep 20, 2020
Presegs:

Answer is absolutely NO based on the fact that their hungry dogs boys are lamenting and crying on their behalf.

Ode.

legalwealth:

This was the golden rule I posted here early this year; only if they can follow it that things will change. https://www.nairaland.com/4937889/all-car-dealers

More importantly, they should always showcase VIN of every vehicle they list because we know and have seen lot of car dealers in here packaging badly accidented and lemon vehicles as clean, non accidented and even clean title.

Keep fooling your self
Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by promotervickky(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2020
Alfred74:

In the next few posts.

Did c caution failed

Did website failed

Sold engine oil failed

Was this Necessary? People have no regard for Media Honour, the Calculus you talk about had no choice but to call himself to order after many bad reviews

1 Like

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 11:19am On Sep 20, 2020
ORAGAMYFARMS:

You see that my God works in mysterious ways, I talk am say nah loan you use buy that ES350 and you confirmed it yourself.

I am stretching helping hand to you, open the website and start advertising garri, okrika and other stuffs before you bankrupt yourself

It is not loan mr hypocrite as we is my usual slang.

Even if your pained brain is decoding loan, broke people like you can't get a loan up to 6M already showered on the car.

Nurey, I can dash you small money to bring back your garri ijebu business that is dead. I dare not loan you because I know you will default in paying back grin
Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by promotervickky(m): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2020
Presegs:

and there is

and

BCD is led by Gazzuzz

The simple question is, can they ever be on the same book page?

I solely Stand with the GCD, a strong Cabinet member!

1 Like

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by nurey(m): 11:23am On Sep 20, 2020
Presegs:

It is not loan mr hypocrite as we is my usual slang.

Even if your pained brain is decoding loan, broke people like you can't get a loan up to 6M already showered on the car.

Nurey, I can dash you small money to bring back your garri ijebu business that is dead. I dare not loan you because I know you will default in paying back grin

Okay Prince of Lexus, how much are you ready to dash me? Atleast nah jeje I see don wey you come poke me for my angle.

Say it out loud now and make true your promise, me I don't reject helping hand especially since it's osho free money.
Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 11:28am On Sep 20, 2020
nurey:

Okay Prince of Lexus, how much are you ready to dash me? Atleast nah jeje I see don wey you come poke me for my angle.

Say it out loud now and make true your promise, me I don't reject helping hand especially since it's osho free money.

Broke alagbe grin
Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by nurey(m): 11:35am On Sep 20, 2020
Presegs:

Broke alagbe grin

you see your life, you are not even wise enough to take advantage of my humbleness.

If I was your father, I will rush and confirm your relation to me, you are a sorry excuse for a man. Hope your wife turn husband still treats you with a little respect? I know your remote control is in her hands. She go soon show you shege when creditors come for the forest title ready to miam lemon Lexus you bought with her last savings

3 Likes

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:40am On Sep 20, 2020
promotervickky:

This one work na to dey find attention. Clown.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 11:46am On Sep 20, 2020
nurey:

you see your life, you are not even wise enough to take advantage of my humbleness.

If I was your father, I will rush and confirm your relation to me, you are a sorry excuse for a man. Hope your wife turn husband still treats you with a little respect? I know your remote control is in her hands. She go soon show you shege when creditors come for the forest title ready to miam lemon Lexus you bought with her last savings

Story

Story

Story

See severe pains all over you grin
Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by promotervickky(m): 11:48am On Sep 20, 2020
Put Your Creativity to work, Not Your Creativity on Insults.

1 Like

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 11:54am On Sep 20, 2020
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2020
Feel it

1 Share

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by diportivo: 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
promotervickky:

promotervickky:
I must confess again that Mr. Gaxxuxx is Exceptional!

choose a side alaye oni katikati

just incase there will be thunder in the nearest future grin

6 Likes

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by promotervickky(m): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
diportivo:

choose a side alaye oni katikati

just incase there will be thunder in the nearest future grin

I Really Can't Recall Having Serious Issues with Gaxxuxx
Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
grin

Gazzuzz, the known and confirmed snake a.k.a google mechanic
Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Eddee(m): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
Presegs:

and there is

and

BCD is led by Ga.zzu.zz

grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inquiry: Who Has A Skoda Octavia? / "Full Options"? The Myths Unravelled. / Nipco Plc Implores Nigerians To Use Natural Gas For Their Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.