Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,418 members, 7,881,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:49 PM

Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos (78662 Views)

Obituary Of Lady Killed During Sit-At-Home In Anambra, 2 Days After Her Marriage / A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by money121(m): 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ok
Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by sonofElElyon: 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
yes. this one is definitely not alright
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Too bad
Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
She had a fiancee and a boyfriend.
Warrahell. Naija girls,money isn't everything.

9 Likes

Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by Nephilim: 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
You have a boyfriend yet you went to cook for another man and sleep over! Too bad! The trap caught the hunter! Rip.

8 Likes

Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by ManIzHot: 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
.....lied to her fiancee cooked up story for the parent as well just to go meet Yusuf her killer....to collect a killer gbola that later end in tears for her parents. May her soul rest in peace.

7 Likes

Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by tot(f): 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
What a gruesome way to die. Sad.
Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by ThatFairGuy1: 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
I wonder how someone will be wicked enough to even inflict machete cut on fellow human not to talk of killing.

Demons everywhere
Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by TinubuGoQuench(f): 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnn Who ever told the Yoruba man that killing someone for ritual will make him rich.

They were told by Afonjaitus Meritus!

3 Likes

Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by Exodora: 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
They are probably doing some research right now to against IPOB cause they can't take this blame all alone . Kpokios set of people . Awon Elleribu !
Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by Cantonese: 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dem take money ritual do these people sef? Make I no mention the name of the people. But their popular food na black color with draw soup and stew.

2 Likes

Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by Sweetcho: 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
So she had a fiancé and a boyfriend? May she rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by jaxxy(m): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
From The Story above, the name of the Boyfriend Is Owolabi Yusuf grin grin, ... people that answer that kind of name are known to be Demonic grin grin

I don’t even understand who is Owolabi yusuf and who is Segun her fiancé
Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by Ykc2(m): 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
Oharina:
I'm nwa IGBO, and i condemn this act. Not forgetting that this act happens in almost all the tribes in this failed country called Nigeria. Lets stop this tribalism already, and think collectively on how to liberate ourselves from the shakles of these satanic government impoverishing the citizens. Because if we have good government this kind of news will cease to emerge.
your preaching is like telling government officials not to steal grin insulting each others will never stop until this world ends, so save your energy if me and you are not doing it thousands are doing it so who are you preaching to ? grin

3 Likes

Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by lakeside3020(m): 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
The Yusuf must have used jazz to talk to her on the phone,that was the resons she went out to pick it and the mother was not sensitive enough to smell danger ahead
Parents pls always monitor ur children calls and movement,even those in higher institution especially when they are around

3 Likes

Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by Tonytonero1: 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
Aboks:
Afonja i hail o

December tins on point

Em dey find owo for owambe
grin cheesy
Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by TinubuGoQuench(f): 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
Rareoil:

STOP THIS!
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM!
CONDEMN THE ACT NOT THE TRIBE!

Say no to tribalism.

Happy Sunday!

Do you post this same thing on threads that involve other tribes?

Go sidon for corner jare!

3 Likes

Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
She must be a wayward girl with irresponsible parents. She had to lie to her fiance and her parents .How can a lady still under your roof just tell you she is going to visit a friend and plan to sleep over and you agreed just like that. Parents of these days sef

2 Likes

Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by Godwin2am(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
Stay one place... Girls no go hear. Boy friend 20 years old... . Who's DAT?
Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by Ogbuu101: 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnn Who ever told the Yoruba man that killing someone for ritual will make him rich.
Instead of dem to go open shop hustle like IPOB,dem feel day dem go fit catch up with human spare part enterprise

1 Like

Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by Jdesmond947: 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
see below
Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
wat i find intriguing is that the lady had a fiance called segun and she still went ahead to see another person called Yusuf in ikorodu.. so she was seeing two men.. and the yusuf wasn't known to the parent.
secret love affair is bad and ladies that do that are digging there graves. let your family members know whom u are seeing even if the relationship is still fresh. at least your siblings or close friends..
see where her negligence led her.. the fiancé doesn't know she is going to another man s house ..

4 Likes

Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by Amudeneogu: 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
This country is turning to something else
Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by chika0072(m): 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
Denique:
"Abimbola said, “On July 28, I, she and my mummy were at home discussing. Minutes later, her phone rang and she picked the call outside. The next thing, she came back, took her bag and said she was going to see her friend in Ikorodu. In the evening, her fiancé named Segun called us and said Tolu called him that she was going to cook for someone in Ikorodu area, and that she said she was going to sleep over in Ikorodu."

She had a fiance and a side boyfriend (who eventually killed her)? The write up is mixed up.

Albeit, may justice be served.

No b mixed up...craze just dey some girls head...

1 Like

Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
Na hook up kill this one.

As for the lazy idiots that would rather toe the path of rituals instead of hard work, your generation will suffer for 600 years.

RIP to the young naive lady. It's a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by chidooh1: 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
She had a fiance and decided to sleep overnight with a boyfriend, but she was only twenty. Young girls of nowadays have no single fear or even respect for their parents

1 Like

Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by vioment: 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Only Nigeria shows the picture(s) victim but hides the suspect or snap the backs of the suspect(s).

This is indicative of how the country operates in other sectors. Planless.

1 Like

Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by Danzakidakura(m): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
From The Story above, the name of the Boyfriend Is Owolabi Yusuf grin grin, ... people that answer that kind of name are known to be Demonic grin grin
are you talking from experience ?
Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by Respect55(m): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
I'm sure her skull is missing. Harvesters doing what they do best. Tufiakwa. Uchu gbaakwa ọkụ.

2 Likes

Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by Openbusiness: 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
Oh God shocked, see evil. They just waste d girl like that shocked So sad sad When you advice these young girls to stay one place dey won't hear, dey will b visiting man upandan without trace. May God continue to have mercy on me. I don't want a daughter in this life, I cannot come and go die of HBP cuz I born female child. I hope her killer is sentenced to death by feeding to crocodiles in river Nile, so the wicked devilish soul can know too how it feels like to be torn into pieces

1 Like

Re: Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos by Seun360(m): 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
GuyWise101:

Na Nollywood o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures / Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.