Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,479 members, 7,940,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 12:19 PM

Pls What Kin Of Business Is Profitable Enough To Start With 1million Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls What Kin Of Business Is Profitable Enough To Start With 1million Naira? (703 Views)

Business To Start With 1million Naira Capital / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria / Which Business Can Someone Start With 1million Naira At Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Kin Of Business Is Profitable Enough To Start With 1million Naira? by Kazashi(m): 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2011
[/b] pls pals, i happen to be the first son in my family,am 23, my dad recently passed on and i am left with the responsibility of taking care of my mum, my three sisters, my younger brother, nd ma cousin who has bin leavin with us for over 6years now. i just need to know a kind of business that i can venture into with 1million naira that is going to be very profitable, also, any kinda business i can start for my mum with 500,000 naira, pls i really need help from all of u with business ideas. i am an OND holder n mech engr,,
Re: Pls What Kin Of Business Is Profitable Enough To Start With 1million Naira? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 27, 2011
Use that 1 million to open a small shop that sells exclusively, imported wines, cocktails, and spirits. Set up supply deals with reputable wine wholesalers in Europe/US. You can find them online. You'll make good money. Expand to a bigger store when you've made enough dough.  undecided

For your mum, buy a large, commercial baking oven and let her employ a knowledgeable chef to make QUALITY meat pies, sausage rolls, donuts etc, for supply to supermarkets, gas stations, restaurants, and the general public. Advertise the service with leaflets, business cards, billboards etc. If the quality is right, she'll end up having to turn away business.

(1) (Reply)

Fixing Your Office Chairs / Mines For Sale / I Need A Loan/financier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.