Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,853 members, 7,930,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:59 PM

Obaseki Set To Win Edo Governorship Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Set To Win Edo Governorship Election (1012 Views)

Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election / Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election / Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki Set To Win Edo Governorship Election by nairavsdollars(f): 7:53am On Sep 20, 2020
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate in the Edo Governorship election Godwin Obaseki, is set to win Saturday’s governorship election with an impressive lead.

He is leading the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, in the result declared so far.

According to the results that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has announced so far, the PDP candidate is leading with over 52,000 votes.

As of 7:15 am on Sunday, the Commission had declared results in 10 local government areas.

The results released so far are as follows:
IGUEBEN

PDP: 13,579
APC: 6,559

ESAN SOUTH-EAST

PDP: 10,565
APC: 9,237

IKPOBA OKHA
PDP: 41,030
APC: 18,218

OWAN EAST
PDP: 14,762
APC: 19,295

ETSAKO WEST
PDP 17,959
APC 26,140

EGOR
PDP: 27, 621
APC: 10, 202

ESAN WEST
PDP – 17,433
APC – 7,189

UHUNMWONDE
PDP: 10,022
APC: 5,972

ESAN NORTH-EAST LGA
APC: 6556
PDP: 13,579

ESAN CENTRAL LGA
APC: 6,719
PDP: 10,794

https://www.independent.ng/obaseki-set-to-win-edo-governorship-election/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Set To Win Edo Governorship Election by dukeprince50: 7:54am On Sep 20, 2020
I knew it, this is not about Godfatherism, its about physical appearance.

Since I knew politics, no handsome person has ever governed Edo state, from Igbenedion to osunbour, to Oshiomole to Obaseki.

Edo state will always vote the ugliest among the two candidates, if u think I'm lying, wait and check 2024 Edo election. Here they field two ugly candidates and the ugliest won, no amount of rigging could have helped APC, they refuse to bring in Edo's choice

Well Goodluck to both APC and PDP, they are the real winners cos ppl will always decamp to the ruling party. The masses are always the losers

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Set To Win Edo Governorship Election by Sonnobax15(m): 7:54am On Sep 20, 2020
grin.

I swear this op na mugu well well..

and the mugu above me is even hailing him....

18-5=13......ask your grand father atiku what happened to him during the last presidential election.....

oshiobaba the great mathematician knows how to murder obaseki.....he wor surprise the mugu first before he go begin do he magic..

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Set To Win Edo Governorship Election by BigEcommerce: 7:57am On Sep 20, 2020
We failed to accept the fact that he will win grin grin
Re: Obaseki Set To Win Edo Governorship Election by FarahAideed: 7:57am On Sep 20, 2020
It's not easy , Oshiomole decieved me ....Pastor

Re: Obaseki Set To Win Edo Governorship Election by SmartProf(m): 7:57am On Sep 20, 2020
Not just set to win, but set to win by a landslide using NCDC guidelines of social distancing from his opponents. Obaseki and Shaibu really flogged nonesense out of Ize iyamu & his mumu godfathers. When next them hear the word Obaseki they will know a brave bulldozer exist who is not a weakling. Edo people dey stop nonesense abeg, dem no dey suck the dirty nyash & teeth of one man. Even Donald Trump sabi say Edo no be Lagos.
Re: Obaseki Set To Win Edo Governorship Election by ThugCheetah(m): 7:58am On Sep 20, 2020
As a Yoruba Muslim I must admit the election results are giving me high blood pressure
Re: Obaseki Set To Win Edo Governorship Election by ThugCheetah(m): 8:03am On Sep 20, 2020
Sonnobax15:
grin.

I swear this op na mugu well well..

and the mugu above me is even hailing him....

18-5=13......ask your grand father atiku what happened to him during the last presidential election.....

oshiobaba the great mathematician knows how to murder obaseki.....he wor surprise the mugu first before he go begin do he magic..
Sonorudeen my Yoruba Muslim brother walai the results pain me too no be small. Join me and wail

Re: Obaseki Set To Win Edo Governorship Election by Obidon1(m): 8:05am On Sep 20, 2020
Na God win
Re: Obaseki Set To Win Edo Governorship Election by bolaayenimo: 8:30am On Sep 20, 2020
The lions and the tigers were tamed
Re: Obaseki Set To Win Edo Governorship Election by adegbenga80592: 8:32am On Sep 20, 2020
As a Yoruba Muslim I must admit the reelection findings are giving me level transfusion stress
Re: Obaseki Set To Win Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 20, 2020
Yes o,

4+4

After obaseki Esan rides
Re: Obaseki Set To Win Edo Governorship Election by Poten111: 8:44am On Sep 20, 2020
Lets not forget that the Yorubas sponsored Ize Iyamu

(1) (Reply)

Aketi Celebrate His Victory With Ibo Music / PDP Is The Best Friend Nigeria Could Have - Atiku Says / Former Emir Sanusi, Dangote, Ahmad Lawn Attend El-rufai’s Son’s Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.