Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,478 members, 7,929,573 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 05:03 PM

God's Word Does Not Change Irrespective Of The Changing World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Word Does Not Change Irrespective Of The Changing World (214 Views)

THE TRUTH DOES NOT CHANGE: Matthew 19:10-12. / All Men Can Hear From God Irrespective Of Being Religious Or Not / The Place Of God’s Word In The Life Of A Christian Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Word Does Not Change Irrespective Of The Changing World by Righteousness89(m): 8:31am On Sep 20, 2020
The Word of God Almighty is Powerful!
The Word of God is Life
The Word of God is the Constitution that Governs the Universe.
The Word of God is God's Spoken Word
The Word of God Supersedes Every other Word
The Word of God is Relevant for all Generations
The Word of God Supersedes technology
The Word of God Supersedes Scientist and Scientific discoveries
The Word of God is Cannot Change Irrespective of the Changing World
The Word of God Must Come to Pass

Matthew 24:35
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Isaiah 34:16
Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.

The World may Change! The Word of God Does not
The World may Modify itself! The Word of God is Settled..

Believe the Word of God with all of your Spirit, Soul and Body. Not one of it will Go unfulfilled..

JESUS Christ says in His Word that He is Coming back to take all who believe in Him.
John 14:1-3
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Listen to this Word and Prepare yourself, because Whether you Believe or not, it Must Come to Pass..

3 Likes

Re: God's Word Does Not Change Irrespective Of The Changing World by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 20, 2020
You are spot on.Nice post

2 Likes

Re: God's Word Does Not Change Irrespective Of The Changing World by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 20, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

I concur Sir.

1 Like

Re: God's Word Does Not Change Irrespective Of The Changing World by ggirl4real: 8:35am On Sep 20, 2020
If it changes or not, does it matter?

Science is still better because it keeps changing and expanding.

Science keeps solving problems in all facet of life while the "word of God" is doing nothing.
Re: God's Word Does Not Change Irrespective Of The Changing World by XXXXTENTACION: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2020
ggirl4real:
If it changes or not, does it matter?

Science is still better because it keeps changing and expanding.

Science keeps solving problems in all facet of life while the "word of God" is doing nothing.

no mind those religous fanatics blinded by illusions.

1 Like

Re: God's Word Does Not Change Irrespective Of The Changing World by osuulola(m): 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
So why is there a new testament after the old? Why are pastors writing books of new revelations to buttress the Bible?

(1) (Reply)

(5). Avoidable Marital Mistakes / What's Expected From You Before The Coming Of Christ Jesus / Sarah Jakes Roberts Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.