Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,079 members, 7,880,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:00 PM

7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever (65082 Views)

A Debtor Giving Attitudes / 12 Contrasting attitudes Many Nigerian Men Exhibit In Marriage.Right or Wrong / My In Law Disrespectful Attitudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever by vickydevoka(m): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
CHIZZYCHEALSEA:
I don gamble tire I don't know how to stop. all my salary goes to gambling any one with tips on how to stop? even my girl friend does not take from me eat gambling takes from me.
U can if u take this step.

1. Never u link ur bet9ja account to ur bank account.
2. If u want to stop an addiction never u stop at once, stop gradually until u will become uninterested.
3. Always play a running coupon , at least 2 weeks n make sure u don play it more than 200 naira.
4.if u are married let your wife know, she might use it against u during quarrel buh it doesn't matter.
5. Finally pray over it n stay focus. For me I can't stop it completely bcus dats wat keep me busy n I don't think much. I don't play to win as such, I play to past time

1 Like

Re: 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
vickydevoka:

God bless you for that. Gambling de learn for forex. My guy lost over a million on forex trading. N he is yet to pay me my 200k he invested in it.i gave him December dead line. I go use boys collect my money

Just 1 million naira. Your friend hasn't lost much sef. My paddy paddy lost 6.2 million which he got by selling his two plots of land. What of me? roughly 2.5 million don leave me because of that shit called FOREX. Till today I can't even tell how I managed to survive the trauma.
But all in all, I thank GOD that I got hit at a young age. Atleast I still have time to heal the broken heart of mine.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever by Ibrahim505(m): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
I just uninstall my mt4. Online forex and CFD trading is just like gambling; It's addictive and higly liquid.

1 Like

Re: 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever by achymmania: 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
Having hope in Nigeria nko
Re: 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever by Dangrace01: 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
BLoomfrancs:

Just 1 million naira. Your friend hasn't lost much sef. My paddy paddy lost 6.2 million which he got by selling his two plots of land. What of me? roughly 2.5 million don leave me because of that shit called FOREX. Till today I can't even tell how I managed to survive the trauma.
But all in all, I thank GOD that I got hit at a young age. Atleast I still have time to heal the broken heart of mine.

But almost every on business section claims to make excess money through forex or did you do something wrong or those guru on forex na scam

1 Like

Re: 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever by Dangrace01: 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ibrahim505:
I just uninstall my mt4. Online forex and CFD trading is just like gambling; It's addictive and higly liquid.

Nawa
Re: 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever by Beny2019(m): 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
bitter truth, u are a true psychologist
Re: 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
What about womanizing? I have spent roughly 4M on women so far this year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever by 21savages: 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
Shit i'm going through right nw.
Re: 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever by Zetty177x: 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
Persistence is key. Just keep on...don't stop ..u will get there

1 Like

Re: 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
Dangrace01:

But almost every on business section claims to make excess money through forex or did you do something wrong or those guru on forex na scam
A wise man once said to me in a dream in faraway wonderland that all that glitters is not gold.

*he stares into the distance and with a knowing smile he takes a long draw of the cigar and puffs into the eventide*
Re: 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever by Zetty177x: 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
BLoomfrancs:

Kpele... don't let it bother u. God make us lose money to get wise. I gave someone money to purchase ticket ( and all other expenses) back to America sometime back. Till today,I didn't get that money...i nearly kolo,my life savings o..then..as we are talking now, u can't even play me #5. Five naira o. I go play u instead. I learnt d hard way. Very painful

1 Like

Re: 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever by franchasng: 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
moscobabs:
Op add womanizing.

This one is worse than the aforementioned.
the richest people in the world are the greatest womanisers if you don't know shocked shocked

Womanising brings a certain immeasurable happiness and inspiration that leads to financial success cheesy

Above all things, one thing decides how rich or poor you will be in life no matter what; it's called DESTINY. Your destiny decides how far you will go in life, it's not about hardwork, smartness and all that alone, destiny decides at the end smiley

1 Like

Re: 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever by Skmoda360(m): 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
binarymachine:
Not everyone will eventually become rich and everybody can not be a billionaire all at once. However, we can all have 3 square meal to eat, a decent house to live and good clothes to wear.

Sometimes it may be the economy, the government or simply a bad world etc. Poverty also is greatly dependent on our mentality, how we choose to think and the decisions we choose to make as an individual.

Below are seven attitudes that can ensure one stays poor forever even if you were born into all the money in the world.

1. Addictions(Gambling, Drugs, Alcohol): One of the surest ways to ensure you stay poor forever is to pick up an addiction in gambling, drugs and alcohol. They have a way of blocking proper cognitive thinking, preventing you from thinking straight therefore making bad decisions always. You make a little cash, you are under influence and impulse to spend it on them, they don’t only mess with your finances, they also make sure to mess your entire life up.

2. Pessimism And Negative Thoughts: You always have a bad feeling about everything, maybe it’s a past experience or you have stayed poor just long enough to keep telling yourself you can’t do it. You use the phrases “I can’t”, “it won’t work” , “I am tired” etc. For you, everything is self defeating, you assume negatively and keep wandering in the past. Keep going, abject poverty awaits you!

3. Inability To Save And Wrong Financial Choices: Any money you make, you spend. According to you, your income is too small to save, you are waiting until you get a raise and start earning big before you save. When you do eventually manage to save up, you spend all on your wants instead of needs. You engage in frivolity and acquire things to make you look sleek instead of investing to make more money. Continue, poverty is ahead!

4. Bad Friends And Bad Motivations: Keeping the wrong company doesn’t only just make you pick up bad attitudes, it also makes you waste useful time and you either get no motivation at all or you end up with the wrong ones. Instead of being at the right place and at the right time, doing something productive, you are at the wrong place, receiving the wrong advices and consequently making wrong decisions.

5. Giving Up Too Quickly: Becoming successful requires tenacity, doggednes, persistence, readiness to go the extra mile to achieve your dreams and the determination to follow through on a life changing decision. This is something most poor people lack and if you have an ambition to become poor, all you need do is lack them too.

6. Procrastination And Laziness: You are either too soft, too tired or too sad to do anything right now so you prefer to push it to a later time which will ensure you forget it or end up not doing it altogether. You do not want to do small jobs, dirty jobs or anything hard. You like the easy way out in everything and when it appears tough, you postpone it and take to your heels. You also enjoy sleeping a lot, infact if sleeping was a talent, you would be the world best. Keep it up, you are almost there!

7. No Concern For Health/ Lack of Birth Control: You don’t take your health seriously, always buying drugs from hawkers, delaying treatment even when symptoms are showing vividly, eating unhygienic food etc. Finally when you fall sick, you will have no choice but to spend all your money to save yourself, penny wise pound foolish! You say children comes from God, so you keep producing them like a biscuit factory, even when your income can barely take care of 4. In your mind you feel that giving birth to more children will increase the chance of one of them becoming rich. Continue, you will eventually end up poor and miserable with plenty of mouths to feed.

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2020/06/20/7-attitudes-that-will-keep-you-poor-forever/
Good one
Re: 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever by Mypeople2(m): 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
osamz007:
POVERTY NA SIN

ANOTHER REASON NA RETURNING PS4 GIFT BACK TO THE CHEERFUL GIVER

OLOUN SOME PEOPLE MUMU

AS FOR NUMBER SEVEN NA ALLAH DEY GIVE CHILDREN ANY NUMBER HE GIVES WE ACCEPTgrin
grin grin Whybare you bringing PS4 to this issue? That guy was only telling everyone that he is poor .By the way OP, you did a nice job .But I want to know how to be a millionaire and remain there or move to billions?
Re: 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever by karo93: 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
Tiyi:
U shouldn't mention giving up quickly and gambling in the same article...

Giving up on gambling quickly......... ��

azzin ehn....Gamblers are very optimistic and persistent..... They never give up and continue believing that the next 100naira is their ticket to millions
Re: 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever by isaythetruth(m): 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
hopexter:
8. Oloshoism: paying 20k for prostitution one or two times a week reduces your chances of saving embarassed
StillmaticOG is guilty of this!.. he even dey dash olosho extra money on top!

1 Like

Re: 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever by osamz007: 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
Mypeople2:
grin grin Whybare you bringing PS4 to this issue? That guy was only telling everyone that he is poor .By the way OP, you did a nice job .But I want to know how to be a millionaire and remain there or move to billions?

that matter pain me
Re: 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever by kiddkash(m): 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2020
binarymachine:
Not everyone will eventually become rich and everybody can not be a billionaire all at once. However, we can all have 3 square meal to eat, a decent house to live and good clothes to wear.

Sometimes it may be the economy, the government or simply a bad world etc. Poverty also is greatly dependent on our mentality, how we choose to think and the decisions we choose to make as an individual.

Below are seven attitudes that can ensure one stays poor forever even if you were born into all the money in the world.

1. Addictions(Gambling, Drugs, Alcohol): One of the surest ways to ensure you stay poor forever is to pick up an addiction in gambling, drugs and alcohol. They have a way of blocking proper cognitive thinking, preventing you from thinking straight therefore making bad decisions always. You make a little cash, you are under influence and impulse to spend it on them, they don’t only mess with your finances, they also make sure to mess your entire life up.

2. Pessimism And Negative Thoughts: You always have a bad feeling about everything, maybe it’s a past experience or you have stayed poor just long enough to keep telling yourself you can’t do it. You use the phrases “I can’t”, “it won’t work” , “I am tired” etc. For you, everything is self defeating, you assume negatively and keep wandering in the past. Keep going, abject poverty awaits you!

3. Inability To Save And Wrong Financial Choices: Any money you make, you spend. According to you, your income is too small to save, you are waiting until you get a raise and start earning big before you save. When you do eventually manage to save up, you spend all on your wants instead of needs. You engage in frivolity and acquire things to make you look sleek instead of investing to make more money. Continue, poverty is ahead!

4. Bad Friends And Bad Motivations: Keeping the wrong company doesn’t only just make you pick up bad attitudes, it also makes you waste useful time and you either get no motivation at all or you end up with the wrong ones. Instead of being at the right place and at the right time, doing something productive, you are at the wrong place, receiving the wrong advices and consequently making wrong decisions.

5. Giving Up Too Quickly: Becoming successful requires tenacity, doggednes, persistence, readiness to go the extra mile to achieve your dreams and the determination to follow through on a life changing decision. This is something most poor people lack and if you have an ambition to become poor, all you need do is lack them too.

6. Procrastination And Laziness: You are either too soft, too tired or too sad to do anything right now so you prefer to push it to a later time which will ensure you forget it or end up not doing it altogether. You do not want to do small jobs, dirty jobs or anything hard. You like the easy way out in everything and when it appears tough, you postpone it and take to your heels. You also enjoy sleeping a lot, infact if sleeping was a talent, you would be the world best. Keep it up, you are almost there!

7. No Concern For Health/ Lack of Birth Control: You don’t take your health seriously, always buying drugs from hawkers, delaying treatment even when symptoms are showing vividly, eating unhygienic food etc. Finally when you fall sick, you will have no choice but to spend all your money to save yourself, penny wise pound foolish! You say children comes from God, so you keep producing them like a biscuit factory, even when your income can barely take care of 4. In your mind you feel that giving birth to more children will increase the chance of one of them becoming rich. Continue, you will eventually end up poor and miserable with plenty of mouths to feed.

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2020/06/20/7-attitudes-that-will-keep-you-poor-forever/
you forgot hating on other people's success
Re: 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever by suremoneyboy: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
binarymachine:

Join https://smcdonation.online to become rich.

The best investment platform ever created
Re: 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever by Simpubozz(m): 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
Procrastination and Laziness is the only strong point on the list. once you cut that out, all other things fall in place. Other points can be justified. Talking about Bad friends, there are no Bad Friends, you only attract what you are and if by any chance you really attract a bad friend then there's part of you that just wanna be bad, meanwhile bad could be good in some ways yeah depending on your ability to control what nature throws at you to suite you

3 Likes

Re: 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever by Timson01(m): 11:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
binarymachine:

does gambling makes one poor
Re: 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever by ariklawani(f): 12:05am On Sep 25, 2020
What region.. See number 7 is more important than the rest.. Should be your number one priority..Health is important and should not be played with.... O am a Medical work....
Re: 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever by SCWowner(m): 12:10am On Sep 25, 2020
OK Points Noted.

I have this for sale just #12,500 each. Visit Our website or call Us to Order.>>>
Re: 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever by vioment: 12:31am On Sep 25, 2020
These are good facts, especially from 4 to 7. Am sure there are more, but these are on point to me. I had many of these symptoms in my weak spiritual days, still do once in a while but they are beatable and not insurmountable.

Thank you.
Re: 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever by Onogueks(m): 1:25am On Sep 25, 2020
BLoomfrancs:

Same forex, people say is working well. I am Even being convinced to join.
Re: 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever by BLoomfrancs(m): 1:29am On Sep 25, 2020
Onogueks:

Same forex, people say is working well. I am Even being convinced to join.
Safe journey.
Re: 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever by vickydevoka(m): 1:44am On Sep 25, 2020
BLoomfrancs:

Buh u do people still believe in forex. I hate that shit with passion. Thank God it's your own money. Some people will try to convince someone else to invest in their company which is forex trading. At they end of the day de will lose everything
Re: 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever by Trueyarn(m): 2:43am On Sep 25, 2020
All the things OP mentioned are vices and both the rich n the poor indulge in them.

Grind, keep grinding and avoid not grinding if you don't wanna be poor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.