Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,738 members, 7,889,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:49 AM

How To Quit Smoking - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Quit Smoking (649 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Quit Smoking! / Lagos Issues Quit Notice To Sacked Doctors. / Why Is Smoking So Hard To Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Quit Smoking by Amareal(m): 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2011
Do you really want to quit smoking? It’s a great thing to do.Smoking can be one of the most addictive habits in ones life. I know this very well because i have been smoking from my youth.My friends and family actually made me to think of quitting smoking.

Smoking has a negative effect in your body and can cause you several diseases. It could be hard for some people to quit smoking. Actually, it is not as hard as they think. with confidence and dedication you can overcome the habit. just make some little changes in your daily life. The method of chewing gum and going to the gym has helped a lot of people to quit smoking. More information here, http://www.mybestwaytoquitsmoking.org

(1) (Reply)

Healthstreams Alliance - Fresh Recruitment / Dangers And Health Effects Of Binge Drinking / S.african Innovator Takes Water Out Of Showering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.