Stats: 3,197,486 members, 7,964,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:12 AM

Ernest Ezeajughi Re-Elected Mayor In London (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ernest Ezeajughi Re-Elected Mayor In London (Photos) (37094 Views)

Meet Ernest Ezeajughi, The 1st Black Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent (Video) / Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK / Ernest Ezeajughi Elected As Deputy Mayor Of Brent, UK (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Re-Elected Mayor In London (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
What is cost for average size or small size

Bakin3:
Nigeria amaka!!

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Re-Elected Mayor In London (Photos) by potopotoking: 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
freshvine:
I prefer being a local govt chairman in Nigeria than this office he is holding.

That's because you're a tout, an efulefu, you acquiesce to rigging, corruption is your birthright and portion, and above all, you're a useless woman; a non-entity. Is that clear??
Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Re-Elected Mayor In London (Photos) by potopotoking: 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
naija4life247:

As Yorubas are praying to go to Heaven, Igbos are praying to go to Lagos.

Sifia pain grin

Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Re-Elected Mayor In London (Photos) by beebe007: 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
once you Join politics for Nigeria my brother forget white start getting stain.
either you choose to be a true pastor and stay were you can say the truth or u Satan league and become one of his son...
I fear for our nija future..
Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Re-Elected Mayor In London (Photos) by Bakin3(m): 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
Aboguede:
What is cost for average size or small size

200,000 naira.
Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Re-Elected Mayor In London (Photos) by Chuzoetoh(m): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ayoswit:
Whatever ur'e going through my brother, God will see u thru, u sounded like someone in severe pain. And for d record, I'm not an afonja.
na ur Toto dey in severe pains after last night fuckery.
Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Re-Elected Mayor In London (Photos) by Habinibi: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
who will help my life I need to move out of this country called Nigeria. At least to a more saner country like Poland, USA, Sweden, Germany, Finland, Luxembourg (my dream country) or any country in this category.

Ilu yi sun mi, E wa funmi ni visa. ki nma ku oh. E wa funmi ni Visa.
Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Re-Elected Mayor In London (Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
na ur Toto dey in severe pains after last night fuckery.
yes o from my beloved husband grin grin grin, e pain am grin cheesy
Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Re-Elected Mayor In London (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
Edyice:
Hr can never be Hausa man because he will use nepotism and TRIBALISM to cause dispute .. transform EVERYWHERE with northerners grin grin

Na their way be that

Did the sultan really made this statement? grin
Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Re-Elected Mayor In London (Photos) by jaytime(m): 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Only igbos
I don't know about that; what I know is that he's a Nigerian.
Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Re-Elected Mayor In London (Photos) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
Igbo Amaka!
Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Re-Elected Mayor In London (Photos) by valinno(m): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
Igbo means, development, success, advancement, leadership excellence, innovation, business, progress, achievement, transformation, creativity, beautiful,goal getter, breaking records, invention etc

Igbo amaka.
Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Re-Elected Mayor In London (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
Bakin3:

200,000 naira.

Can I see the finished photos
Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Re-Elected Mayor In London (Photos) by Bakin3(m): 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
Aboguede:

Can I see the finished photos

Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Re-Elected Mayor In London (Photos) by tolfa(m): 1:50am On Sep 22, 2020
This is how the city of London looks like where our man is the mayor...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fqSF07rwcw
Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Re-Elected Mayor In London (Photos) by weyreypey: 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
freshvine:
I prefer being a local govt chairman in Nigeria than this office he is holding.
where have you been mrs?

Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video / Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar / Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC