Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,836 members, 7,915,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:47 PM

Aisha Buhari Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Kebbi State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Kebbi State (8680 Views)

Uzodimma Sends Relief Items To Izombe Town Destroyed By The Nigerian Army- Pic / Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique / Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Kebbi State by gulfer: 10:12am On Sep 21, 2020
Kaintry is a joke, where did she get money for the donation angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Kebbi State by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 10:14am On Sep 21, 2020
She has try but.....
Re: Aisha Buhari Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Kebbi State by akanbiaa(m): 10:14am On Sep 21, 2020
Good effort
Re: Aisha Buhari Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Kebbi State by mimicherry: 10:20am On Sep 21, 2020
What about the other states flood affected people

Or are they not Nigerians too?
Re: Aisha Buhari Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Kebbi State by dollytino4real(f): 10:21am On Sep 21, 2020
aisha is she in Nigeria?
Re: Aisha Buhari Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Kebbi State by Ayubaossy(m): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2020
Weldon mah
Re: Aisha Buhari Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Kebbi State by Olumax3028: 10:29am On Sep 21, 2020
If you genuinely want to do something for someone. You don't need cameramen to do it.
Re: Aisha Buhari Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Kebbi State by Flysinglemom(f): 10:30am On Sep 21, 2020
WhizdomXX:
Nice one from our fine first lady.
Please we in the South South need relief materials too. We are yet to see the positive dividends of democracy from your husband's government. Seems only the north is enjoying that. His duty as a President is to provide good governance to all nooks and crannies of the Country. Irrespective of their support, they are all Nigerians. God bless you as you do so.

NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT AGAIN.GOD BLESS US

Modified
Anyone who feels blessed in his/her heart to be a blessing to me can quote me for account details.

On nairaland? You must be a joker
Re: Aisha Buhari Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Kebbi State by jy2kbeyond(m): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2020
Is there now an office of the first lady?

Confused lots.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Kebbi State by WhizdomXX(m): 10:50am On Sep 21, 2020
Flysinglemom:

On nairaland? You must be a joker

Lol, all things are possible, your blessings can come from anywhere, anyone and at anytime.
My blessing may come from you today too.
Re: Aisha Buhari Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Kebbi State by Sheriman(m): 10:53am On Sep 21, 2020
Na wheytin dem Sabi do be that
yarimo:
This is very commendable from the first lady
Re: Aisha Buhari Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Kebbi State by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:58am On Sep 21, 2020
IamSalt:
no wahala
Future assured abi??
grin grin grin I think say na only me see am

Future assured in a poly bag grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Kebbi State by mattmogan88: 11:02am On Sep 21, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Aisha Buhari Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Kebbi State by IamSalt: 11:03am On Sep 21, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

grin grin grin I think say na only me see am

Future assured in a poly bag grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

The poly bag.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Kebbi State by Rugaria: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2020
There are natural disasters also in the south. Erosion menace in the East, oil spillage tht has destroyed communities in the Delta. How many times have we read about one Aisha sending stuff to these places?? Erosion menace is swallowing homes in the East. Is Aisha the first lady of borno and kebbi alone or that of Nigeria as a whole? It's obvious that's this family breeds hates and segregation and nothing else..
Re: Aisha Buhari Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Kebbi State by alphaRego01(m): 11:19am On Sep 21, 2020
Am not targeting any body o,buh why dem no just wan share dis country??

We and dis people no de pair again na
Re: Aisha Buhari Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Kebbi State by emmyN(m): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2020
Who is Aisha Buhari, and what is her occupation angry?
Re: Aisha Buhari Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Kebbi State by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
Like husband like wife ! Everything for the north ! Small minded primitive set of people,shior !
Re: Aisha Buhari Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Kebbi State by Kingsolar: 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
yarimo:
This is very commendable from the first lady
The only thing commendable the pictures they took with them. It should be a thing of shame to the First Lady to see those as something that the world needs to see. A whole First Lady of Nigeriasharing 4 or 5 cups of rice for a family to share. Shame of a country
Re: Aisha Buhari Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Kebbi State by yarimo(m): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kingsolar:

The only thing commendable the pictures they took with them. It should be a thing of shame to the First Lady to see those as something that the world needs to see. A whole First Lady of Nigeriasharing 4 or 5 cups of rice for a family to share. Shame of a country
so you want her to share 10 bags of rice each so that you can accuse her of lavishing Nigerians tax payers money abi ?
Re: Aisha Buhari Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Kebbi State by Mindclinic: 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
Abeg make una patronise me to see food chop, biko.

Re: Aisha Buhari Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Kebbi State by Kingsolar: 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
yarimo:
so you want her to share 10 bags of rice each so that you can accuse her of lavishing Nigerians tax payers money abi?
Abi ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Never Suspended Work At Osisioma Flyover, Says Abia Government / Peter Obi & Datti's Wives Arrive Jigawa State For Women Town Hall Meeting (Pics) / Maiduguri: Boko Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.