Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,598 members, 7,885,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:21 AM

Heavy Loaded Backside Woman And Dwarf Boyfriend Break Internet -MUST SEE PHOTOS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heavy Loaded Backside Woman And Dwarf Boyfriend Break Internet -MUST SEE PHOTOS (5579 Views)

South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture / South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture / Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Loaded Backside Woman And Dwarf Boyfriend Break Internet -MUST SEE PHOTOS by freshgbedu(m): 3:21am On Sep 21, 2020
Ivory coast born plus-sized model, Eudoxie Yao has opened up about her relationship with small sized Guinean musician Grand P.

Yao, dubbed “African Kim Kardashian” on social media says she doesn’t care what trolls tell her online, as she is serious and in love with the popular small statured Guinean musician Grand P
Watch video and photo https://lagostrend.com/gist/heavy-loaded-backside-woman-and-dwarf-boyfriend-break-internet-must-see-photos/

Re: Heavy Loaded Backside Woman And Dwarf Boyfriend Break Internet -MUST SEE PHOTOS by Jumlek2411: 3:30am On Sep 21, 2020
Women! This commitment is possible because the guy might be very rich.

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Loaded Backside Woman And Dwarf Boyfriend Break Internet -MUST SEE PHOTOS by phemyhalaby(m): 3:44am On Sep 21, 2020
Chai See game!
Re: Heavy Loaded Backside Woman And Dwarf Boyfriend Break Internet -MUST SEE PHOTOS by phemyhalaby(m): 3:45am On Sep 21, 2020
chai see game!
Re: Heavy Loaded Backside Woman And Dwarf Boyfriend Break Internet -MUST SEE PHOTOS by seanwilliam(m): 7:36am On Sep 21, 2020
This is true love
Re: Heavy Loaded Backside Woman And Dwarf Boyfriend Break Internet -MUST SEE PHOTOS by paulolee(m): 8:05am On Sep 21, 2020
na moni be fine bobo.. as moni they involved, that lady is seeing another giant in dt man
Re: Heavy Loaded Backside Woman And Dwarf Boyfriend Break Internet -MUST SEE PHOTOS by solmus: 10:14am On Sep 21, 2020
Money is involved
Re: Heavy Loaded Backside Woman And Dwarf Boyfriend Break Internet -MUST SEE PHOTOS by Maxcollins042(m): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2020
Whomsoever that dubbed her African Kim Kardashian needs to tender to Yao an unreserved apology letter. She is a blend of Victoria Cakes and Cherokee D'Ass version 10.0.
Re: Heavy Loaded Backside Woman And Dwarf Boyfriend Break Internet -MUST SEE PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
God please forgive me I can't create shit
But that girl look very irritating to me undecided
Re: Heavy Loaded Backside Woman And Dwarf Boyfriend Break Internet -MUST SEE PHOTOS by WallStreetfx(m): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
This man go lost inside pussy.
Re: Heavy Loaded Backside Woman And Dwarf Boyfriend Break Internet -MUST SEE PHOTOS by walosky(m): 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
Wasted food

(1) (Reply)

I Am Happy To Be Single And Free To Love Anyone I Like / I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One / Girls Take On Guys That Masturbate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.