Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,179 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:05 PM

Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) (37589 Views)

Godwin Elewana To Die By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Lover — Appeal Court / Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church / Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by Think9ja(m): 10:46am On Sep 21, 2020
kiss
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:46am On Sep 21, 2020
rasheedatt:
Am tired of hearing bad news

I've gat love for this beautiful name. ❤

1 Like

Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by nBag(m): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2020
no Disrespect to the bereaved or the late.
in as much as the police aren't innocent, I honestly find it hard to swallow that the police will rape and kill. this doesn't seems the full story.
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by Missmossy(f): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2020
Her Fiance though undecided this is so so disheartening.
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by Fedrick100: 10:47am On Sep 21, 2020
Na This Same SARS Beat me on Friday and accused me of being a yahoo boy..because I dressed neat
They even hit gun on my head and blood come out from my nose

Currently I'm sick
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 21, 2020
rasheedatt:
Am tired of hearing bad news
leave earth
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by Rawhumper(m): 10:49am On Sep 21, 2020
Its so sad but can we get More news how
Policemen were killed, i will be happy to hear
such news.

Thats all i can say.

dre11:
She was killed four days after introduction – Brother

PUNCH

1 Like

Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by tomdon(m): 10:49am On Sep 21, 2020
This matter must not die without culprits punished
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:53am On Sep 21, 2020
LawLab247:
Chai

SARS AGAIN NA THE SAME PEOPLE THAT ARE TRENDING ON TWITTER THIS MORNING FOR SHOOTING A YOUNG MAN WHO REFUSE TO UNLOCK HIS PHONE FOR THEM AT WOJI PORT HARCOURT

WHAT KIND OF COUNTRY IS THIS ?

POLICE WILL ARREST A WOMAN WHO INNOCENT ONLY TO RAPE AND KILL HER.

LOCKING PHONE IS NOW A DEATH SENTENCE
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by Positiveme2020: 10:55am On Sep 21, 2020
SARS has upgraded from exploiting young guys to Raping ladies even to the point of killing her.
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by Abalado(f): 10:55am On Sep 21, 2020
Oshopikin should be hold responsible for this abeg
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by rasheedatt(f): 10:56am On Sep 21, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

I've gat love for this beautiful name. ❤
my pleasure

1 Like

Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by byinks(f): 10:58am On Sep 21, 2020
Fedrick100:
Na This Same SARS Beat me on Friday and accused me of being a yahoo boy..because I dressed neat
They even hit gun on my head and blood come out from my nose

Currently I'm sick

Please go for a skull x ray.

1 Like

Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by Neddstark: 10:59am On Sep 21, 2020
Sad while this is happening, Nigerian ladies are more concerned about Erica and Nengi.
Look at America that set their country on fire over a black man who even stole.
Our youth have no priority I swear.
#justiceforifeoma

1 Like

Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by Ayebagbalinyo365: 11:00am On Sep 21, 2020
Is high time FG send all SARS to Maiduguri to fight Bolo Haram
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 21, 2020
Fvck the #endsars movement , we need to involve a higher authority because clearly nobody or organization can help, let’s start with #anonymous
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by Fedrick100: 11:01am On Sep 21, 2020
byinks:

Please go for a skull x ray.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by xcellentgraphic: 11:04am On Sep 21, 2020
The suspect should be jailed immediately....

Check my signature
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 21, 2020
Well, SARS operatives are Nigerians.
Their leaders are Nigerians.
The persons extrajudicially killed so far are Nigerians.
Most Nigerians will definitely act like this doesn't concern them.
SARS will kill again and Nigerians will trend #endSars on Twitter alongside bbNaija.

Nigerians think if the SARS unit is shut down, the brains of the killer SARS operatives would be shut down too.

SARS is not the problem. Nigerians are.

Nigerians are not humans.

Revolution is coming and humans will be separated from wild animals occupying Nigeria.
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by freeborn02: 11:06am On Sep 21, 2020
2cribz:
I feel sad,why rape her then kill her. No diff between the killers of uwa at ikpoba hill and dis one. I feel like going on a stabbing spree with anti stab clothes and bullet proofs vest.at least i would stab if not 400 men both on mufty and uniform. Bastards

So you want to stab just any man, including those innocent and those guilty? Then you are as dirty and stupid and as despicable as the rapists and murderers.

Do you think your anti stab and bullet proof garbs will take you far on such senseless mission? No. Even the earth will reject you for being a shame to humanity.
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by mattmogan88: 11:07am On Sep 21, 2020
Will I ever stop SHAKING MY HEAD

Bad news all the time
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by authority2006(m): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2020
They wanted to collect their share from the yahoo finace but that escaped before their arrival. Then, the animals poured their anger on the fiancee. I hope they get what they deserve, death sentence
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by AdmissionGetEas: 11:10am On Sep 21, 2020
Just divide this country

IJMB and JUPEB Registration still on
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by authority2006(m): 11:10am On Sep 21, 2020
nBag:
no Disrespect to the bereaved or the late.
in as much as the police aren't innocent, I honestly find it hard to swallow that the police will rape and kill. this doesn't seems the full story.

Of course, they raped and killed. This wasn't the first time.
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by Okuda(m): 11:11am On Sep 21, 2020
2cribz:
I feel sad,why rape her then kill her. No diff between the killers of uwa at ikpoba hill and dis one. I feel like going on a stabbing spree with anti stab clothes and bullet proofs vest.at least i would stab if not 400 men both on mufty and uniform. Bastards

killing her is better tha her giving her own side of the story. they would feel safer this way and they can lie she was a prostitute and tried to stab one of them or something very ridiculous
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by stasius: 11:12am On Sep 21, 2020
Sometimes it wish I have supernatural powers to deal with some people.
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by Quality20(m): 11:13am On Sep 21, 2020
Too bad. Educated ppl esp degree holders and MSc holders need to start joining the forces pls. We also need ppl with conscience, ethics n religion to replace these bad eggs from the various security formations
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by Seventy7kings: 11:18am On Sep 21, 2020
Arrewa:
Why is SARS brutality not happening here in kano?

Because we don't Trent hashtag on Twitter to protest against people who are subjugating or intimidating us on the street.

We would match to the their headquarter and give them a serious warning!

If they continue... Na their doubt we dey clear.

That's why here in kano... As long as you don't break any law.
No bloody police or SARS go wan jonse you.

Instead of all these media outcry in the south... Why not stage a powerful protest??

What are the people you elected to protect your interests doing??

Media outrage won't stop police brutality in the south.

Na Action go stop am
not just Kano but all the Northern States go by what I've heard from our people staying there. They're not afraid of any force, be it NPF or NA. No force trie shit with them!
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 21, 2020
There's more to this, personal revenge may be, but in the end nothing will happen to any SARS person.

They re licensed to kill and terrorize civilians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt / NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor / Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.