Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,108 members, 7,977,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:10 PM

Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu (2330 Views)

Olusegun Abraham Steps Down For Akeredolu, Declares Support For Him / Ife Oyedele Steps Down For Akeredolu / Tinubu Reconciles APC In Ondo, Solicits Support For Akeredolu’s 2nd Term (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by ghettokid1(m): 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
fergie001:

APC lost Presidential Poll in Oyo last year.
With over 10k votes sef....afternoon sir
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by Sammy07: 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
EastGold:
Fergie001 Sammy07 For posterity sake, Ondo South deserves to produce the next Governor. For dismal performance of Akeredolu, he should not be reelected.
I am voting for Agboola. I honestly don't think he will win, but I will do my part.
Anyone who wins between Jegede and Agboola, I will be glad.
But for Akeredolu, it is Ebi Giga
Gbayi cool...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
Wollykayb:
We understand the frustration of our miscreant IPOB and inyamiri towards Tinubu as a result of his influence to defeat an incumbent president so crying, wailing nd frustration is warmly allowed

Jagaban has achieved what no politicians has ever achieved in Nigeria

In politics, you don't win 100% at all time
But for him to have won over 90% of his contest then he must have great enemies as OP and miscreants criers
Why are you in sifia pains
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by fergie001: 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
Sammy07:

Gbayi cool...
Hmmmmm.....and we outside of Ondo, have been shouting ourselves hoarse that it is a 2-way traffic.

My mouth shut up from now. lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by Sammy07: 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
fergie001:

Hmmmmm.....and we outside of Ondo, have been shouting ourselves hoarse that it is a 2-way traffic.

Myouth shut up from now. lipsrsealed

Actually tho, Aketi has upper hand.
But we shouldn't relent cos we don see Wetin happen at Edo.
But I personally felt there was an internal betrayal at Edo.
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by fergie001: 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
Sammy07:

Actually tho, Aketi has upper hand.
But we shouldn't relent cos we don see Wetin happen at Edo.
But I personally felt there was an internal betrayal at Edo.
Sabotage?
Yes, most likely...but they have 2 Senators just like Ondo.
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by Sammy07: 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
fergie001:

Sabotage?
Yes, most likely...but they have 2 Senators just like Ondo.
Hmm, 19 days to go.
None of them should be too confident sha.
According to Elrufia, they were confident about 2 - 3 weeks ago about Edo election.
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by History555: 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
JAMO84:
Ignorance. Tinubu brought Akeredolu into politics. Gave him ACN to contest the first time in 2012.

Edo can never be Lagos, rat can never be lion.

And opposed him in 2008 which made him write one long letter against oyegun

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by fergie001: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
Sammy07:

Hmm, 19 days to go.
None of them should be too confident sha.
According to Elrufia, they were confident about 2 - 3 weeks ago about Edo election.
The politicking is now.
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by omonaijiria: 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
EastGold:

Fergie001
Sammy07
For posterity sake, Ondo South deserves to produce the next Governor.
For dismal performance of Akeredolu, he should not be reelected.

I am voting for Agboola.
I honestly don't think he will win, but I will do my part.

Anyone who wins between Jegede and Agboola, I will be glad.

But for Akeredolu, it is Ebi Giga

Serious Ebi Giga the town is bleeding

Yesterday Akeredolu held an emergency Meeting with His thugs in Owo.

They told him oga, see edo.

Akeredolu replied. Forget it. Done deal.

Aketi common name AKEKU o ti keeee ti is now the new song.

Aketi O ya gbera Ibadan Ya
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by omonaijiria: 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
fergie001:

The politicking is now.

Going by the feelers and heartcry in the State ONDO

Akeredolu does not deserve to even finish the remaining part of His tenure.

He second term will be worst ever in the world
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by fergie001: 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
omonaijiria:

Serious Ebi Giga the town is bleeding

Yesterday Akeredolu held an emergency Meeting with His thugs in Owo.

They told him oga, see edo.

Akeredolu replied. Forget it. Done deal.

Aketi common name AKEKU o ti keeee ti is now the new song.

Aketi O ya gbera Ibadan Ya

Na waoh.
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by omonaijiria: 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
fergie001:

Na waoh.

The only options available for Akeredolu now is Thugs which can only operate in his home town owo.

Aside that others places, those thugs will be overwhelmed

If he has done well does he need thugs, tearing opposition billboard under Akeredolu watch
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by fergie001: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
omonaijiria:

The only options available for Akeredolu now is Thugs which can only operate in his home town owo.

Aside that others places, those thugs will be overwhelmed

If he has done well does he need thugs, tearing opposition billboard under Akeredolu watch
Na to shut up for Ondo be that ooo....It is a three-horse race then.
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by Ogbuu101: 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
Johnnyessence:
people will surely vote out Aketi out of power in ondo state cos' his godfather Tinubu is looting for more money to loots in ondo state.
Na wa to you oo.
You of all ppl should know Thiefnuubu's candidate in 2016 was Segun Abraham but he had to pipe low and key into d campaign after the cabal made sure Akeredolu got the ticket.
Same thing in 2020.
Re: Tinubu Should Do Another Video For Akeredolu by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:49am On Sep 22, 2020
lloydtruth:
In odumeje's voice, go again, do another national broadcast as the leader of all democrats to tell ondo people who to vote and who not to vote.
A lizard that thought himself to be a crocodile, he overestimated his political influence and put the final nail to APC chances in Edo state.

The loss in Edo had nothing to do with Tinubu.

Tinubu merely supported the APC flagbearer.

It was Oshiomole that cost APC victory in Edo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Updated : Over 15 Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu Arrested Now In Abuja Federal / How Much Does The South East Contribute To Nigeria's GDP? / Despite Ongoing Court Case, Buhari Government Withholds Salaries Of Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.