Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,430 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:47 AM

El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" (44517 Views)

Salihu Lukman: How Fani-Kayode’s Defection To APC Was Stalled / Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" by youneedjesus: 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
tesppidd:
Now let us not be hypocritical.

Even if you were Adams, you would have found every way to stop Obaseki from returning.

1. Refusing to swear in 14 of my loyalists until you have succeeded in installing your speaker.

2. Paying my party ward chairman to suspend me and making me lose the party chairmanship.

3. Publicly probing the finances of my administration. .

A lot of you criticizing Oshiomole for masterminding Obaseki's exit from APC would have done far worse if you were in his shoes.

That's hypocritical.
What can be worse than what Oshiomole did? Kill Obaseki?

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" by AreaFada2: 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
9jatriot:
Considering the amount of damage Oshomole has inflicted on APC, they have to sanction him and expel him. He has since become a liability.

It is those 12 HOA members that followed him that I pity the most.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Their own don be. If Obaseki allow those members operate anyhow, Oshio can use then against the governor. cheesy

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" by Antoeni(m): 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
From From The Look of Things,
No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" by EgusiSoup: 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
crossfm:
The video is a coded message to Tinubu.

He said he was optimistic the party was going to win the election prior to 3 weeks ago.In other word's the actions and inactions of APC in the last 2 week's caused their downfall.

The video Tinubu made urging the people of Edo state to reject the governor was ill-timed. Considering the "Edo no be Lagos "slogan still fresh on the peoples mind.

If APC still want to remain relevant, they need to address their infernal conflicts.Reach out to aggrieved and neglected members for reconciliation.

They should also have a roundtable meeting with the president, so that they can address most of the antipeople policies.

With which president exactly?
Re: El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" by Access03(m): 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
tesppidd:
APC is factionalized.

1. The Presidency faction.
2. The Tinubu faction.

The Presidency faction by their actions and inactions, helped Obaseki to win.

All in a bid to reduce Tinubu and Oshiomole.

This would be the fate of APC in 2023.
APC will destroy themselves in house.

PDP to take over in 2023.
Armchair political analyst. Your PDP will be burried yet again at the center in 2023.
Re: El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" by byinks(f): 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
mytime24:
Failure happened

Failure of rigging machine
Re: El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" by DEROX: 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
Arrewa:
are you guys not going to focuse on your own region??

So upon all the problems facing the East.

Upon all the backwardness that is currently hitting the East.

Upon all the killings that is lately going on in that region.

Na Elrufai and Tinubu mater una carry for head.

The south east is currently the most backward region in Nigeria.

Your governors are the most useless set of governors in Nigeria.

My recent travel to the south east for a wedding, I wept for igbo land.

No good roads. No development.

Gombe of yesterday is now more developed than Anambra state.

Why are you people not holding your governors accountable for your Allocation??

Elrufai is one the best governor in Nigeria who is currently developing Kaduna State and turning it into another Abuja yet the Igbos are hating and castigating him as if he's governing any of their state.

Why are you Igbos more concern with what is happening in the north or west? While Underdevelopment is busy hitting your region.

arrewa my brother am pained Apc lost the election

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
He is indirectly throwing jabs at Thieefnubuu.

He said until two weeks ago. APC was sure of wining until something happened. The Thieefnubuu broadcast happened and APC lost.

Short man devil just fired shots at Thieefnubuu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" by Abasman008(m): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
Arrewa:

Elrufai is one the best governor in Nigeria who is currently developing Kaduna State and turning it into another Abuja yet the Igbos are hating and castigating him as of he's governing any of their state.

Why are you Igbos more concern with what is happening in the north or west? While Underdevelopment is busy hitting your region.

lol must you always be tribalistic? Last last Al regions are in nigeria and using naira so we all hope through the same wether we are afonja or Yoruba, or ipig or I go we still go through the same shii... So concentrate on the problems and the irrelevancies... You know the obvious solution both let's not create enemies between ourselves just in case the solution gets to work...

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" by RPG2020(m): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kriss216:
Short devil the Optimist, abeg go rest. We've gone pass this era.

God bless Edo
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!

This Ambode na person name or dog � name?
Re: El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
Arrewa:
"Tinubu is enslaving them in Lagos!"

"Tinubu is controlling their destiny!"

Yet, a day will not pass by whitout seeing their siblings polythene bags from Ala igbo rushing to join them in the slave camp.
shut up ur gworo mouth aboki ezule ... because una recently discover internet una think say una don get sense... mai kwalabe aboki shoe shiner mai ruwa mai guardi boko haram the most backward race in the entire planet

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" by Goke7: 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
crossfm:
The video is a coded message to Tinubu.

He said he was optimistic the party was going to win the election prior to 3 weeks ago.In other word's the actions and inactions of APC in the last 2 week's caused their downfall.

The video Tinubu made urging the people of Edo state to reject the governor was ill-timed. Considering the "Edo no be Lagos "slogan still fresh on the peoples mind.

If APC still want to remain relevant, they need to address their infernal conflicts.Reach out to aggrieved and neglected members for reconciliation.

They should also have a roundtable meeting with the president, so that they can address most of the antipeople policies.

They cannot resolve anything. The party belongs to PMB and BAT. Those are the men that will always decide who be becomes chairman or presidential candidate. Most politicians in the APC are just fortunate guys benefitting from the popularity of PMB and BAT resources including the loud mouth kaduna governor. They have no strong political base apart from the APC platform reason Fayemi who himself has no other base thinks APC will expire after PMB tenure. Most politicians in APC are overrated and I pity most of them cos they have no life outside politics. If pdp gets back into aso rock, trust the pdp most of the present APC politicians will be cooling their ass in jail.
Re: El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" by Abalado(f): 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
Another idiot,short devil speaking again,werey
Re: El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
DREAMZZZ:
shut up ur gworo mouth aboki ezule ... because una recently discover internet una think say una don get sense... mai kwalabe aboki shoe shiner mai ruwa mai guardi boko haram the most backward race in the entire planet
grin grin
Re: El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" by Justpassingby45(m): 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
DrOBD:
His body language says it all. Federal Govt. supported Obaseki somehow.
He said 2 to 3 weeks ago, meaning before Tinubu released the video.
He also accepted the result unlike what Gov. Hope is saying.

I see Obaseki returning to APC soon.

If Hope Uzodinma didn't return back to PDP after taking an excuse from them to battle Rochas in APC, how is it possible for Obaseki to return back to APC after they humiliate him in APC, AMJUSTASKING

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" by Timijo(m): 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...
He shock them....

Obaseki my real niggarrr

Ambode the pussy asss niggarrr with no balls

Have been smoking since morning celebrating.....
I for say make PDP do the same for Lagos
But the big question be say... whether lagosian are ready to liberate themselves
To put an end to zombeism
Anyway..... whenever they are ready...they should inform we Edolite
Guy, do you play chess? I played a guy with a similar name not long ago on lichess.
Re: El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" by vicysegun: 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
You Cant blame Ambode ..Lagos Politics is more deadly ..is only who is alive that will tell the story lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...
He shock them....

Obaseki my real niggarrr

But the big question be say... whether lagosian are ready to liberate themselves
Re: El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" by Arrewa: 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
DEROX:
arrewa my brother am pained Apc lost the election
we were betrayed by insiders
Re: El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" by xcellentgraphic: 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
Maybe his instinct deceived him...lol
Re: El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" by Yankee101: 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
The visa bans are working

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" by Yankee101: 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
The visa bans are working.
Re: El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" by Femeto: 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
grin cheesy Olodo man. Most people that voted are not on the internet.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" by Eriokanmi: 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...
He shock them....

Obaseki my real niggarrr

for whiaaaa. Just shout khaiiii for nairaland....you go see as dem go take pick race real life, forget say na for nairaland you take scare them grin . They need to come and take the core Course which is "CONFIDENCE 101" from us for one semester. By the time they're done, dem go fit slap soldier for face sef grin. Dem no go fear anything again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
Arrewa:

Elrufai is one the best governor in Nigeria who is currently developing Kaduna State and turning it into another Abuja yet the Igbos are hating and castigating him as if he's governing any of their state.

Shut up and face the ongoing genocide in your North

See who's talking

This one that don't even have a house of his own in the north .

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" by emmayoc: 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
The election was reasonably decent,” he said. “We were all worried about violence; there was very little violence or none at all.

My people can you just imagine who is worried about violent? El Rufai, u and who is worried about violence? Someone who has supervised the senseless killings from religious extremists on innocent citizens is suddenly worried about violence in Edo. Same way your oga at the top is condemning killings in other countries but has no regards for human lifes in his own domain. Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" by Mindclinic: 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
Abeg make una patronise me to see food chop, biko. cry

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" by apache22b: 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
How far Niggarrrr

You get my message yesterday ??

I'm willing to fulfill my Promise to you !!!

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...
He shock them....

Obaseki my real niggarrr

Re: El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" by 9jatriot(m): 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
All these things you have stated here were all reactions of Obaseki to Oshiomole's high handedness. It is not like he started the fight, he simply did not take the fight lying low. That he is governor today is because he took that action however controversial it may be.
The old adage of if you must dine with the devil, use a long spoon was what Obaseki had to apply, there was no way he could give an obvious enemy an advantage. He had to secure the speakership afterwhich, the others could come for inauguration. I guess their seats are now vacant anyway
tesppidd:
Now let us not be hypocritical.

Even if you were Adams, you would have found every way to stop Obaseki from returning.

1. Refusing to swear in 14 of my loyalists until you have succeeded in installing your speaker.

2. Paying my party ward chairman to suspend me and making me lose the party chairmanship.

3. Publicly probing the finances of my administration. .

A lot of you criticizing Oshiomole for masterminding Obaseki's exit from APC would have done far worse if you were in his shoes.

That's hypocritical.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" by gudugudumeje: 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
DECEIT... Deceive Oshiomole to his grave.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" by TheCork(m): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
habymi:
See face like demon
I happy say e shock u

Yes, please shock me naaaaked
anyways by the way, did I mentions am from London, I drive BMW & I leave in rich area of London call pekam....juss in case u ask!! smiley
Re: El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" by victons(m): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
Arrewa:

cry me a river

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) / Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos / Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.