Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,947 members, 7,949,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

I Am A Beginner In Bitcoin, Pls Help Me On How To Go About It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am A Beginner In Bitcoin, Pls Help Me On How To Go About It (553 Views)

How I Make Over $100 In Bitcoin Daily Free: See Proof / How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide / Why Investing In Bitcoin Is A Bad Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Beginner In Bitcoin, Pls Help Me On How To Go About It by sacajawea: 9:42am On Sep 21, 2020
(Edited)
Hello Guys, due to a Situation on Ground, I want to temporarily transfer all the money in my Account to Bitcoin. I just think that's the safest thing to do to my Funds for the next few days. Pls how do I do this?
real reason for the thread is to know Best wallet, best rates, Fastest safest cheapest means Pls help me.
Someone suggested Luno. But I want to know this, If there are ways to buy BTC online, why do people do BTC naira exchange here in Biz section regularly, especially on the currency thread? Why can't they buy from Online Apps and Companies
This Market is not clear
Re: I Am A Beginner In Bitcoin, Pls Help Me On How To Go About It by SocialJustice: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2020
Google is your friend
Re: I Am A Beginner In Bitcoin, Pls Help Me On How To Go About It by qwertyboss(m): 10:16am On Sep 21, 2020
sacajawea:
Hello Guys, due to Situation on Ground 5hat I cannot explain, I want to transfer all the Funds in my acc5 to Bitcoin, how do I do this?
Best wallet, best rates, Fastest safest cheapest means, pls help me
Did you know that the value of bitcoin fluctuate with reference to the US dollars?
I suggest you waiting for bitcoin to get to a lower price like 8k-9k USD before converting your cash to bitcoin, but if you insist, E-conzults is at your disposal to guide you on how to convert your cash to bitcoin by YOURSELF or other Fx services smiley
Telegram @e_conzults
Econzults@gmail.com
Motto:We serve you to your satisfaction!
Re: I Am A Beginner In Bitcoin, Pls Help Me On How To Go About It by beautyfunke(m): 10:17am On Sep 21, 2020
sacajawea:
Hello Guys, due to Situation on Ground 5hat I cannot explain, I want to transfer all the Funds in my acc5 to Bitcoin, how do I do this?
download luno app frm google play store
Re: I Am A Beginner In Bitcoin, Pls Help Me On How To Go About It by LikeAking: 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
sacajawea:

Guy forget that thing.

Think of your own biz.
Re: I Am A Beginner In Bitcoin, Pls Help Me On How To Go About It by Elmaaq: 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
sacajawea:

It's better you explain so you can get proper help feel free to pm, I held a crypto free training awhile ago
Re: I Am A Beginner In Bitcoin, Pls Help Me On How To Go About It by sacajawea: 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
LikeAking:

Guy forget that thing.

Think of your own biz.
It is not a business, I just want to remove all the money in my account and out it somewhere, I did not say I wanted to do business
Re: I Am A Beginner In Bitcoin, Pls Help Me On How To Go About It by jesmond3945: 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
sacajawea:

It is not a business, I just want to remove all the money in my account and out it somewhere, I did not say I wanted to do business
then is better you buy dollars

1 Like

Re: I Am A Beginner In Bitcoin, Pls Help Me On How To Go About It by sacajawea: 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
jesmond3945:
then is better you buy dollars
Ok how do I do that Online? It's a temporary thing for a 2-3 days max
Re: I Am A Beginner In Bitcoin, Pls Help Me On How To Go About It by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
sacajawea:

My brother thank you say you reason better thing grin cheesy Nigeria wan kill us but our head strong like obaseki own about the coins them check my signature cheesy grin
Always open 24/7
Re: I Am A Beginner In Bitcoin, Pls Help Me On How To Go About It by ubcandid(m): 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
sacajawea:

If your reason for removing your money is known, you would be properly guided. Are u running from exorbitant charges or you want to control spendin. I would suggest you buy dollars as the value of the money keeps increasing, or you buy land in a fast developing area like uyo, owerri e.t.c where land appreciates steadily.
Re: I Am A Beginner In Bitcoin, Pls Help Me On How To Go About It by sacajawea: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
ubcandid:
If your reason for removing your money is known, you would be properly guided. Are u running from exorbitant charges or you want to control spendin. I would suggest you buy dollars as the value of the money keeps increasing, or you buy land in a fast developing area like uyo, owerri e.t.c where land appreciates steadily.
Just for a Few days, I am protecting a particular amount of money and BTC is the only option now. But if it is possible to buy USD online the way they buy BTC with Card, then.that would be better
Re: I Am A Beginner In Bitcoin, Pls Help Me On How To Go About It by LikeAking: 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
sacajawea:

Some body has given you the best option.

Buy dollars.
Re: I Am A Beginner In Bitcoin, Pls Help Me On How To Go About It by jesmond3945: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
sacajawea:

go to aboki
Re: I Am A Beginner In Bitcoin, Pls Help Me On How To Go About It by ubcandid(m): 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
sacajawea:

Just for a Few days, I am protecting a particular amount of money and BTC is the only option now. But if it is possible to buy USD online the way they buy BTC with Card, then.that would be better
Re: I Am A Beginner In Bitcoin, Pls Help Me On How To Go About It by sacajawea: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
LikeAking:

Some body has given you the best option.

Buy dollars.
Is there a way to buy Dollars online like Bitcoin
Re: I Am A Beginner In Bitcoin, Pls Help Me On How To Go About It by sacajawea: 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
[quote author=ubcandid post=94172019][/quote]
What?
Re: I Am A Beginner In Bitcoin, Pls Help Me On How To Go About It by LikeAking: 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
sacajawea:

Ask those paypal and payoneer gurus.

Risky

Buy usd fro the crypto ex.

Eg.Binance
Re: I Am A Beginner In Bitcoin, Pls Help Me On How To Go About It by LikeAking: 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
sacajawea:

Is there a way to buy Dollars online like Bitcoin

Try funding your payoneer/paypal.
Re: I Am A Beginner In Bitcoin, Pls Help Me On How To Go About It by Vatod(m): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
I buy and bitcoin at cool rate

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can One With A Hundred Thousand Naira? / What Do You Think? / I Didn't Inherit Anything From My Late Father - Dangote Reveals How He Struggled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.