Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,719 members, 7,889,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:19 AM

Bride Price Of An Abia Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Price Of An Abia Lady (1622 Views)

Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says / Man Marrying 6 Women In Delta, Pays Bride Price Of 3, Leaves 3 Stubborn Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Price Of An Abia Lady by neyoranking(m): 10:01am On Sep 21, 2020
Please, do anyone knows the bride price of an Abia Lady? is it costly or affordable, just want to know
Re: Bride Price Of An Abia Lady by davis51(m): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2020
See

Re: Bride Price Of An Abia Lady by marsman: 10:11am On Sep 21, 2020
davis51:
See
Na God dey wan sell

1 Like

Re: Bride Price Of An Abia Lady by Uzomacharles: 10:18am On Sep 21, 2020
Baba..
If you want to marry her go ahead and marry her than coming here to look for assistance or dodging your cross....

If na you u go do more than that

1 Like

Re: Bride Price Of An Abia Lady by longetivity(m): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2020
Go open a GoFundMe
Re: Bride Price Of An Abia Lady by roybanjo100(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2020
All this because of one Coconut head bitch?
Re: Bride Price Of An Abia Lady by ForestHill: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
davis51:
See
Stop posting fake information. Op go and obtain the list to discern what you wish to know

1 Like

Re: Bride Price Of An Abia Lady by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
To even date Ibo gels dey fear me.
Re: Bride Price Of An Abia Lady by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
comshots:
To even date Ibo gels dey fear me.
grin
Re: Bride Price Of An Abia Lady by Nmezor(f): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
OPAA6:

No be only you bro
We are warned to flee from them ever since we were young I don't think I can date them not to talk of marrying them
Sorry I can't, by the way I am an Igbo lady
Re: Bride Price Of An Abia Lady by cpapa: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Baba..
If you want to marry her go ahead and marry her than coming here to look for assistance or dodging your cross....

If na you u go do more than that
this list keep flying up and down on nairaland guy this list it's not from abia state if u want to marry go Nd marry if not keep smashing the girl for free
Re: Bride Price Of An Abia Lady by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nmezor:
Sorry I can't, by the way I am an Igbo lady
OK bye
Re: Bride Price Of An Abia Lady by wowmagonline: 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
You asked me to pay this high because I want to marry your daughtr. I am no More interested. Yes you trained her in the university am not a graduate too
https://www.immigratefly.xyz/2022/04/bride-price-list-in-abia-state.html?m=1
Re: Bride Price Of An Abia Lady by Realmi: 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
grin e belike say I go relocate go village oo...make I dey enjoy from bride price list...that is why some people no wan leave village

(1) (Reply)

The Implications Of "The Future Is Female" To Men / Who Do You Think Should Call First After This Fun-Filled Date? / Should I Leave My State & Settle In My Fiance's State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.