Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,034 members, 7,906,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:20 PM

2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC (59253 Views)

2023: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim Officially Declares For President Under APC / Ken Nnamani Declares Intention To Run For President Under APC / Embezzled Funds: Bamidele Akpan, Sacked NANS President Under Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by segun18(m): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
SmartProf:

A detective who cannot detect a failed party must likely be a plate washer/toilet cleaner in the U.S detective organization.

Bros why now? This one na Big yabbing oooo Lol

On a serious note, I must confess it quite easy to work as a Police officer /trained detective in the US but in England where I live I must confess it quite complex. Racism will kill you promotion wise. What some of your white colleagues will get a telling off for, believe me you as a black man or Asian man will pass thru a lot of disciplinary process. (it even worse if you are not a British born black or Asian).
Things are slowly improving though. Lots of foreign born persons are recruited yearly now but you must be ready to rough it.

I did a bit of contracting with the Met force in 2013 and I still have regular contact with some of the guys in the Met.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by ozome15(m): 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
SmartProf:

A detective who cannot detect a failed party must likely be a plate washer/toilet cleaner in the U.S detective organization.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by 2016v2017: 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
duduade:
Flying under APC in 2023 is the beginning of this man's failure
big time
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by SmartProf(m): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
segun18:

Bros why now? This one na Big yabbing oooo Lol

On a serious note, I must confess it quite easy to work as a Police officer /trained detective in the US but in England where I live I must confess it quite complex. Racism will kill you promotion wise. What some of your white colleagues will get a telling off for, believe me you as a black man or Asian man will pass thru a lot of disciplinary process. (it even worse if you are not a British born black or Asian).
Things are slowly improving though. Lots of foreign born persons are recruited yearly now but you must be ready to rough it.

I did a bit of contracting with the Met force in 2013 and I still have regular contact with some of the guys in the Met.
Interesting! My experience is quite different cos I know the number of mails i have recieved inviting me for briefings and all, to join the same police while in the UK. U may be right about elements of segregation though..It's not just my interest to work with them since I'm in core clinical practice.
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by Adeedris(m): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
proeast:
Honestly, anyone expecting to become Nigeria's president on the platform of APC, after Nigerians have been made to pass through hell, has failed already.

APC is now hated with passion nationwide except a few Yoruba Muslims who still believe in Tinubu grin grin

What have Yoruba Muslims got to do with Tinubu?
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by 2016v2017: 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
SmartProf:

Agreed with you

1 Like

Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by proeast(m): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
hollah123:
I am a Christian but I will take Tinubu over Orji Uzor kalu anyday anytime....I will also take osinbajo over Peter Obi anytime anyday

Oga Ade, stop lying, you're a Yoruba Muslim cheesy
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by proeast(m): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
Adeedris:

What have Yoruba Muslims got to do with Tinubu?

Everything! They're the only ones still supporting the bullion van general.
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by Oketwin(m): 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
Dis 1 jst wan talk, u au bin notice now move aside.
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by Mraphel: 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
SmartProf:

A failed party is apga

APC is d rulling party in Imo
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by hollah123: 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
proeast:

Oga Ade, stop lying, you're a Yoruba Muslim cheesy
the religion bullshit u Igbos want to bring into politics will b your greatest undoing,u are majorly Christians n u need both Christians n Muslim votes to win.

so u think a yoruba man who happens to b a Christian will vote for u with that line "yoruba Muslim"...or a northerner that sees u showing hatred towards his religion will vote u?

let's see how it goes
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.independent.ng/2023-nigerian-born-us-detective-unfolds-presidential-ambition/

this one wey look like drunkard..

this one can't be US born or trained..

his dressing shows this is part of APC scam

1 Like

Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by FarahAideed: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
It's time for people to come back to Nigeria and wrestle power from our in house crooks
But I expect the people to be his first obstacle, just like Sowore
They are worse in looting than the in house crook .. Didn't Ajimobi come from that base ?
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
hollah123:
don't mind those yeebos,they want the yorubas vote but are shouting yoruba Muslim not knowing that it annoys me a Christian because I see them as propagandists n they are stylishly ridiculing d major religion in the North.
Then who will vote them?the Yorubas they call names or d hausas they hate their religion?
I'm telling u.....I can't see IPOB Candidate getting any other region's vote in any of Nigeria's parties primary election. They'll keep fantasising in pain.
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by IMASTEX: 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
SmartProf:

Please be calming down small small grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by harmony75: 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
Baba you're old we need youths. hope you have better idea.
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by niyidenrele: 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
iHart:
After Buhari, APC will be dead!!! We are heading back to PDP.
heading back to PDP ?.. talk for yourself Oga
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by Saig: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
iHart:
After Buhari, APC will be dead!!! We are heading back to PDP.

God forbid sad sad
Say no to PDP, say no to old crooks
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by TATALoAlaMu: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
duduade:
Flying under APC in 2023 is the beginning of this man's failure

Wait for Nigerians first. Let them take sweet and slippers then sell their Children's future
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by fireback: 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
wpadmin:
If APC give am ticket make I bend.
honestly I go follow BEND... lol.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by Neddyogu(m): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
Is it this APC dat we know or another APC?
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by bewla(m): 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
SmartProf:

May have left the field for political board room for long to even see that kidnapping is now big business more then terrorist in Nigerian
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
Nnamdi kanu's secret aides. Brainwash the Zoo, get the ticket, win the election, then declare BIAFRA. cheesy
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by Qadaffi2idiamin: 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
That is how Joseph Kabila became a stack idiot after being trained as a US Marine...

Stupid Africans with black heart...

APC is devilish
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by West2019(m): 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
you done failed
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by bigcasava1(m): 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by nkemdi89(f): 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
I over know this man , please nobody should take him serious.
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by Tygacesc(m): 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
See who wants to govern Nigeria. He looks hungry biko
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by Meteng: 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
SmartProf:

+1000

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done / A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) / Naval Officer Slaps NURTW Official In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.