Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,827 members, 7,915,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:32 PM

Fomer Vice President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fomer Vice President (885 Views)

Pictures Of Pres Jonathan And Fomer Heads Of State At Shagari's 90th Birthday / Revealed!!! Dirty Facts About Fomer VP Atiku Abubakar / Maitama Sule, Fomer Nigerian Ambassador, A Usa Spy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fomer Vice President by israel007: 11:10am On Jun 22, 2007
please people, who can lead me to Atiku, the former vice presidentof the federal republic of nigeria. i need to see face to face with my role model. any one that can help should please contact me vellyy2k@yahoo.com
Re: Fomer Vice President by vigasimple(m): 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2007
I think in honesty Isreal007 you are suffereing from attention seeking syndrom.

If Atiku is your role model and you are seeking the release of Al-Mustafa,,we know whom you are , birds of the same feather. you are likely to be anything more than them.

Atiku will gladly meet you anytime as he is out of office now he needs human shield now that his immunity is gone.

If you must meet Al-mustafa, I understood is still a senior resident/landord at Kirikiri, so you are welcome to spend sometime with him there so you can have fun together.

On a more serious note tell us whom you are, why you want Al-Mustafa released and what makes Atiku your role model, then maybe you have a point until then you are a very questionable person.
Re: Fomer Vice President by babasin(m): 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2007
@Isreal007,

go to abuja

(1) (Reply)

Ijaw Group Wants Efcc Report On Vp's Wife / I Want To Be Legba / Woe To Oppressors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.