Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,564 members, 7,951,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:40 PM

Act By The Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Act By The Spirit (139 Views)

Surprise Act By A Female Police Officer Named , Doc Okwuego Faith Ejoh..full New / What Does It Mean To Be Poor In The Spirit? / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Act By The Spirit by Jemimahdada7: 10:59am On Sep 21, 2020
I've heard and read about the dimensions of the workings of the Holy Spirit, and I thought I've known, to some extent a great deal about his dealings in the life of men, until I read this masterpiece by Samuel Sha'aji Zakariya.

Acting by the Spirit is one article that has blessed me in no small measure.

In his words "you cannot claim to have the same Holy Spirit inside of you and be static. Nothing changes about your life per time. There should be something that moves and prospers around you as you journey always. This shows visibly that the Holy Spirit is in you"

This is one article everyone should read.

Click below to read more
https://meemahscrib..com/2020/07/act-by-spirit.html

(1) (Reply)

Born To Rule / What Rthe Benefits Of Intern-denominal Prayer Groups To A Christian / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 29 September 2020 - Further Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.