Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,265 members, 7,940,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

I Will Design The New Consignment Courier Website For You View Demo - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Will Design The New Consignment Courier Website For You View Demo (258 Views)

Coding Demo Day: Some Web Apps Developed At Moat Academy Coding Boot Camp / Web Development And Web Design - The Difference / Complete Standard Loan Website Script And Setup At Affordable Price - View Demo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Design The New Consignment Courier Website For You View Demo by VictorObina3: 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
It is a software designed for companies that handle shipment packages to monitor the
logistics of storage and cargo handling to their final destination and managing
employees and drivers so you can track all of your company shipment.

the advantage of this software is that it is a web system,
allowing users accessed from a PC, Tablet or Smartphone possessing an Internet
connection and a webservices api’s ready (only for cargo Shipment applications,
it comes with a very simple documentation which contain
all setup guideline.

Call or WhatsApp: 070-43-34-7-3-91
Re: I Will Design The New Consignment Courier Website For You View Demo by VictorObina3: 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
;;;;;;
Re: I Will Design The New Consignment Courier Website For You View Demo by VictorObina3: 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
LPPP

(1) (Reply)

Sign Up And Earn Into Your Bank Account / Azure Certification Course | Azure Certification- Dotnettricks / Bga Reballing Stencil For Nand Emmc Emcp Bga 153 162 169 186 221 254 Universal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.