Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,610 members, 7,917,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:06 PM

How I Became Free From Being A SIMP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Became Free From Being A SIMP (1033 Views)

Is This Who We Might Call A Simp?? (photos) / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) / Evangelist Jacinta Nzilani: I Became A Lesbian After My Husband Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Became Free From Being A SIMP by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
I am from a Godly family and my father is a clergy. I grew up with the Bible, prayers and church-going, but was deficient on the female relationship side. My family does not tolerate boyfriend or girlfriend stuff, except marriage. When I tried my first relationship with a beautiful girl, I wooed her and she agreed, and we started dating...My people, my SIMP engineering was too much, especially after we broke up. I could beg and send much love text message. Sometimes, if she is wrong, I may be the one to beg her most when we have misunderstanding. Una don see begging before? I was needy, I was acting desperately...... Being a SIMP is rubbish. If you want to show extreme love, look for the poor, crippled, sick and destitute, those you wish too, etc
This girl I dated later confessed to me that she had affair with my brother's friend (Maybe in our relationship time or after it). I never had sex with her, though other stuff happened. Even my previous friend wanted to sleep with her after we broke up. SIMP is nonsense. I tell you again, being a SIMP is rubbish. I won't let my son's be SIMP.

Later I started becoming a stronger man, and today, I am a "Military tanker", though I still show respect to ladies. But I don't take rubbish anyhow by God's grace.

Mr. SIMP, it is good to love genuinely, but please love with wisdom and authority, so that you don't show too much love, while an alpha male is busy sleeping with your girlfriend or fiancee...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Became Free From Being A SIMP by Kraytur: 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
OZO just left the chat grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Became Free From Being A SIMP by Dpsychologist: 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
This is a very good story. Welcome aboard.

3 Likes

Re: How I Became Free From Being A SIMP by alexsoftwork(m): 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
Thank God 4 ur freedom.
Re: How I Became Free From Being A SIMP by Regardless: 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
zoputa:
If you want to show extreme love, look for the poor, crippled, sick and destitute, etc
Plenty sense.

Being a Christian shouldn't turn you to a simp also.

1 Like

Re: How I Became Free From Being A SIMP by DICKstractor: 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
The Egyptians you saw yesterday, you shall see them no more

1 Like

Re: How I Became Free From Being A SIMP by McBrooklyn(m): 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
grin
Re: How I Became Free From Being A SIMP by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Lol, funny lines. Really being a simps is nothing home to write about.

Actually stop being a simps since when I was in Jss 2 or 3 then. Like the OP said, I came from a strong Christian family, dad and mum were pastors. my parents don't cajole relationship things and I grew up with that. One thing that change my orientation about ladies was when I was in school there were these ladies like that then, I like one, but I don't know how to go about it. So I do behave in thier presence at school in the the name of giving them jokes. Time goes by, this ladies start developing an attitude towards me- disrespect, they lose my respect and I was mad, try all I could do to gain it nah, no way last last thats how I snub them all till they left school one after the other. From then I took it to my self never to do stupid things because of love or you have an interest in a lady. I didn't date till I was 18, fresher in school shining teeth grin during those times I didn't date I was studying the female physiology entirely. I was a very avid student in the way ladies behave grin so I dated this like in school and she was still talking to here her ex, I was to blush things up since I have her in school but the frequent convo between she and her ex was so obvious that I cut the relationship and never look back . this girl call for two weeks, talking infaƧt I block her contact on fb and WhatsApp I was so cruel to her cause I never want to games. Last last I add her on fb for friends sake not relationship or I was stupid, she thought I will beg, mtcheeew I chat with her like she is nobody. Too the extent she said why do I hate her.

Guys I swear being a simps will not only redicule you but destroy your sense of ability to be guided by your brain. If you are a simps then there's nothing, love is blind won't do to u.

Be a half redpiller, cause from them I have learnt alot from them but don't not be a full redpiller to avoid Turing in to a beast .

Sign out grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Became Free From Being A SIMP by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
"Those who let themselves be controlled by their lower natures live only to please themselves, but those who follow after the Holy Spirit find themselves doing those things that please God. Following after the Holy Spirit leads to life and peace, but following after the old nature leads to death because the old sinful nature within us is against God. It never did obey God's laws and it never will. That's why those who are still under the control of their old sinful selves, bent on following their old evil desires, can never please God." TLB Romans 8:5-8
Re: How I Became Free From Being A SIMP by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
The only being all Christians should SIMP for is Christ/God..

The only being all Muslims should simp for is Allah...

The only being atheists should simp for is themselves.

If you simp for anyone other than the beings you are supposed to simp for, I will kill myself.

Anyway, Silver or gold I do not have.
Re: How I Became Free From Being A SIMP by ridwanlawal: 6:57am On Sep 22, 2020
Two Budweiser, One Smirnoff and Three vodka at the OP's Table. Am gonna settle the bills.
Re: How I Became Free From Being A SIMP by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 22, 2020
DICKstractor:
The Egyptians you saw yesterday, you shall see them no more
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Ladies What Do Yhu Think? / When Last Did You Eat Garri ? (just For Fun) / How Did You Cope When You Are Broke With Your Wife\girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.