Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,562 members, 7,944,687 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:59 PM

2011 Bentley Mulsanne Review - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2011 Bentley Mulsanne Review (1118 Views)

My Damsel With A Beast Of An Engine My Pretty 2011 Bentley GT Super Sport For / An Exteremly Clean 2011 Bentley GT Super Sport For Sale / BRAND NEW: 2010/2011 Bentley Continental Flying Spur - 50.2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2011 Bentley Mulsanne Review by starman1: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2011
http://freeluxurycar.tk/

The biggest car made by Bentley in over five decades is the 2011 Bentley Mulsanne: a first of its kind for the carmaker. With the notion of novelty, the consumer would expect nothing less than exceptional car engineering and after buying the Mulsanne the car buyer would be more than satisfied since one's expectations are clearly met.

The Mulsanne sedan is made by the carmaker over a two-month period. The car is worth waiting for too; this flagship offering costs $285,000.000 and it fuses amazing engineering, equally amazing craftsmanship, luxury, and comfort. Of course, this is what is expected from Bentley; the British carmaker has always offered the best technologies to ensure its competitiveness in the market.The Mulsanne sports a 6.75-Liter V-8 engine with 505hp/752 ft.lbs of torque. The cabin is breathtaking, quiet, and posh. All Mulsannes come with seventeen different kinds of leather, and mirror matched wood veneers for impeccable symmetry. This car is hardly compromising, but the car buyer may find the front styling less than appealing; this may affect the long-term appeal of the vehicle.

The Range
Bodystyles: Sedan
Engines: 6.75L V-8
Transmissions: 8-speed automatic
Models: Mulsanne
What's New
Everything. From the new 6.75-liter V-8 engine producing 505 horsepower and a monstrous 752 pound-feet of torque, to the optional 2200-watt sound system, the Mulsanne is as new as it gets. Even so, Bentley continues to use traditional craftsmanship at its Crewe headquarters to appeal to existing customers looking for an upgrade from their Arnage sedans.
Exterior
From the inset headlights with the inscription "Bentley Motors" to the LED taillights, the Mulsanne was designed to make an impression. The appearance of visible seams has been minimized to make the sedan look as though it was created from a single block.
Interior
Nearly half of the overall build process of a Mulsanne is devoted to the interior. The Bentley's steering wheel alone takes 15 hours to hand-stitch. Four-zone air conditioning is just one example of how much technology you'll find inside this car.
Performance & Handling
The 2011 Bentley Mulsanne's 6.75-liter twin turbo V-8 produces 505 horsepower and 752 pound-feet of torque and is mated to an 8-speed automatic. Helping make the Mulsanne a more manageable driver than its Arnage predecessor is a computer-controlled air suspension that has three settings varying stiffness and steering feel as well as a fourth setting allowing the driver to customize dynamic settings.
Safety
Radar sensors warn of potential collisions visually or by tapping the brakes, optional rear and side-view cameras, optional Adaptive Cruise Control can adjust the speed of the car down to a stop, steel monocoque body structure with front and rear energy-absorbing crumple zones.
EPA Fuel Economy
N/A
You'll Like

* Interior craftsmanship
    * Exterior presence
    * Attention to detail
    * Optional 2200-watt sound system

The module apologizes in a climate

http://freeluxurycar.tk/

Re: 2011 Bentley Mulsanne Review by mrinquiry: 9:54am On Aug 30, 2011
Is the car in the pic SUPPOSED to be a bentley? undecided angry
Re: 2011 Bentley Mulsanne Review by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 30, 2011
^^^
google name na
Re: 2011 Bentley Mulsanne Review by harakiri(m): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2011
You pasted the review of the Bentley Mulsanne and finished up with a pix of a Toyota Prius? Anyways, the car is a great car (which appeals to the older generation though). I think it was made to compete with the likes of the Rolls Royce Phantom and the Maybach. Great car all the same.
Re: 2011 Bentley Mulsanne Review by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2011
Here it is

Re: 2011 Bentley Mulsanne Review by harakiri(m): 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2011
blink182:

Here it is

Nice one. Just like i said, it appeals to the older generation. If you had a billion dollars, would you buy this car of all the sexy cars out there? I'm assuming you're a young man. grin grin cool
Re: 2011 Bentley Mulsanne Review by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2011
^^^
If I had to get a car this luxurious , it will be a maybach 62. This car is too bulky like the rolls royce phantom
Re: 2011 Bentley Mulsanne Review by harakiri(m): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2011
blink182:

^^^
If I had to get a car this luxurious , it will be a maybach 62. This car is too bulky like the rolls royce phantom

A Maybach? What are you? 45 years old? lol grin grin cool

As a young man, you need a car you can actually DRIVE and if you need a chauffeur, get an S-600 or 7-series at best. That way, you can either drive or be driven. These "old man" cars are mostly enjoyed by the chauffeurs. The best you get to enjoy at the back seat are luxurious leather seats and germ free air-conditioning (i think ). . .lol

I'm talking about Maserati's,Porsche's,BMW's,Mercedes couples and lambos. Catch my drift?
Re: 2011 Bentley Mulsanne Review by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2011
Lol, I do get it but I love the maybach. If I were a billionaire($) I'll probably have all of them but truly I know the smaller sport cars will be used more.

(1) (Reply)

Used Kia Rio 2008 Model Very Clean Available / SOLD!!SOLD!!SOLD!!!Golf 3 (6months registered) For Sale! / This Is For All Lovers Of Nissan Pathfinder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.