Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,400 members, 7,978,272 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:49 AM

Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Second Pregnancy Rumor With New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Second Pregnancy Rumor With New Photo (1469 Views)

BBNaija's Tega Confirms Her Pregnancy Rumor (Video) / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Second Pregnancy Rumor With New Photo by FASTNG24TV: 12:11am On Sep 22, 2020
There have been speculations that Chioma Avril Rowland, the girlfriend to popular Nigerian singer Davido has taken in once again and expecting the singer’s second child after a photo of her with a seemingly bulging stomach was shared on social media.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99BLZQC0hSw here[/url]

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Second Pregnancy Rumor With New Photo by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 22, 2020
Hello good evening.
I hope I meet anyone reading this message in peace. Glory be to God in the most high.
For couple of months now, I have been experiencing serious financial difficulties resulting to depression and thoughts to take my life. I always trust in God for help and will never do such.
I'm totally down presently and would appreciate help no matter how small. May God continue to keep us safe, sound & continually provide for us. Thanks for your consideration.

(1) (Reply)

“hold Your Husband Well”-james Brown Threatens To Snatch Married Men From Their / Happy Birthday Queen Of Queens Dominatrix / I Make N10m Monthly While Living With My Parents But They Don’t Know – Techie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.