Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,856 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) (39411 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) / Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by majamajic(m): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Happy birthday Madam.

Don't mind PDP rats n IPOB pigs. They don't know that adverts are paid for in newspapers. People paid for those adverts for them to appear on The Nation. Was it Tinubu that gave them the money? No!
Igbos say, Onye fe eze, eze eru ya" When you acknowledges a king some day you will be king. Tinubu is a king and so many people want to be associated with him. Don't hate it's not good for your heart.

JAGABAN!...I bu nwoke!

Teacher , did u buy the newspaper yesterday ?

1 Like

Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by splashbaby(m): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2020
Nepotism at the highest level of stupidity been displayed at national level
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by Kingzeez10: 9:58am On Sep 22, 2020
DexterousOne:

Hatred will not consume you and your likes....

Jagaban Mr. Rotten Teeth is not your father

If people are trolling him, I wonder how that should pain anyone, or is anyones business

Some APC rats troll all the time
They taunt "IPOB" whenever the supposed candidate they believe "IPOB " supported lose.

I remember the Ekiti incident very well.
There are others

Whether you like it or not
Come 2023, Mr. Rotten Teeth would be retired and finished politically, and there is nothing he can do about it.

Any small thing..

You people will point fingers at Igbo

Yeye
Your father with his sparkling white teeth where he dey?

1 Like

Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by majamajic(m): 9:58am On Sep 22, 2020
Brunicekid:
Of course... What do you expect?

It's her husband, BAT, that owns The Nation Newspaper... How person wey in mama dey sell pepper dey suffer soup?

This should not really be a news!

Then why selling it to people yesterday , do u know some do buy from traffic without opening , that's scam !
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by Trendy247: 10:00am On Sep 22, 2020
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by wink2015(m): 10:03am On Sep 22, 2020
NIGERIA POLITICAL LEADERS ARE JUST A BUNCH OF CRAPS

THEY WASTE MONEY THAT COULD HAVE BEEN USED TO TAR ROAD OR PROVIDE EMPLOYMENT FOR THE JOBLESS.

WHAT STOP TINUBU FROM USING THIS MONEY TO PROVIDE FOOD FOR THE HUNGRY DURING THIS BIRTHDAY PERIOD.

Wasting this money to buy massive advertisement space is not a pleasing ideas to the suffering masses.
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by Harkinloyhe19(m): 10:14am On Sep 22, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
OP it's his newspaper..Its his business.he wants to use it to distract us from the congratulatory message he planned to publish on Ize-Iyamu's victory at the polls which turned sour.

Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by Tribalism123(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2020
Did this consolation also appeared on dailies?

Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by Mindclinic: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2020
Abeg patronise me to see food chop, biko. cry

Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by badmus11(m): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2020
happy birthday distinguish senator oluremi tinubu
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by klamba(m): 10:32am On Sep 22, 2020
chaii I count it ooo 66 pages
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by Turantula(m): 10:45am On Sep 22, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Happy birthday Madam.

Don't mind PDP rats n IPOB pigs. They don't know that adverts are paid for in newspapers. People paid for those adverts for them to appear on The Nation. Was it Tinubu that gave them the money? No!
Igbos say, Onye fe eze, eze eru ya" When you acknowledges a king some day you will be king. Tinubu is a king and so many people want to be associated with him. Don't hate it's not good for your heart.

JAGABAN!...I bu nwoke!
YMM
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:46am On Sep 22, 2020
Jafar1:
For N50??
Na your #50? shocked
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by PaulH07: 10:46am On Sep 22, 2020
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by ashawopikin(m): 10:55am On Sep 22, 2020
Digitalstarlite:
Congrats to her...looking like under 40

If don't no, if u are in lagos, dis is ur mother...

If u know, u know

our landlady

1 Like

Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by koladebrainiac(m): 11:08am On Sep 22, 2020
MartinCorridon:
This is why the Tinubus are billionaires and your entire lineage are paupers.

Can't you at least critically think that adverts are booked way in advance?

Why are most Africans so daft?

You think that to save face, they quickly paid for adverts in 24 hours ?

Wow. And you went to school.

PS - I have experienced this same waste of money paying for a newspaper that only cover and back page were different.
so You minding him. this dude said he Empty Lagos treasury ontop Edo election. Tinubu no even near Edo. Wike wey book room for Edo sef dem no cry say he empty PH treasury on top Edo. this is how you know bad belle and enemy of progress
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by naija4life247: 11:09am On Sep 22, 2020
Jafar1:
For N50??

Can't you see that the poster is poor, miserable, frustrated, depressed and suicidal? N50 is enough to change his destiny.
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 11:20am On Sep 22, 2020
okay
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by Okoroawusa: 11:32am On Sep 22, 2020
Sunnycliff:

Ịma na Igbo ama eze?
Obu ezi okwu na igbo ama eze.Mana igbo makwa nke bu madu ibu eze.
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by Okoroawusa: 11:35am On Sep 22, 2020
majamajic:

Teacher , did u buy the newspaper yesterday ?
Student welcome back from the coronavirus break. Exams are in two weeks.
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
Thank God for make up. Women look younger n finer than dere real self. Y men look real
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by freeborn02: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
helinues:

Just because of Oluremi birthday wishes....

See reasoning

You finally found your voice on the third day of your defeat grin
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by Yankee101: 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
Very very shameful

Sycophants are part of the reason development is so far away

Unnecessary waste of nillions. What happened to Twitter messages and a card if you're that close?
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by gwama: 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
God give him a beautiful wife at this ugly frog. cool
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by Origin(f): 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
Only the newspaper makes money from this....

If poor man begs for N1k now it would be a problem. So many people with health challenges.

Food for thought - should be against the law for a public official to get this while in office (is this benefit in kind)
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by Sensiblerealist: 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
You should ask him first before concluding. He has a point. There was little to no reportage of anything else. 75% filled up with felicitation messages

helinues:

Just because of Oluremi birthday wishes....

See reasoning
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by earnit3: 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
really
Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by eboiga(f): 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
Dr Emmanuel Okhaide of Healing stripes hospital,please pay me my N450,000 of over 8 years. I have begged you severally to pay. You are a fraudster and nobody should with you.

Re: 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) by RUDEBOYY(m): 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2020
I buy this for a news paper...with my hard earned money

colorsofrainbow:
OP it's his newspaper..Its his business.he wants to use it to distract us from the congratulatory message he planned to publish on Ize-Iyamu's victory at the polls which turned sour.
I'm still weeping on behalf of zombies since Saturday,no one to console me...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders / Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) / Thugs Fight In Oshodi, Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.