Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,731 members, 7,889,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:04 AM

Trending Again; What's Ur Biggest Sacrifice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Trending Again; What's Ur Biggest Sacrifice (256 Views)

Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ / Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) / Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Again; What's Ur Biggest Sacrifice by Olakunlebrains: 8:54am On Sep 22, 2020
Trending again; what's ur biggest sacrifice
What's the biggest sacrifice u've ever made either in secondary school or presently

Re: Trending Again; What's Ur Biggest Sacrifice by Vyzz: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2020
I am the first born of my family...

Sacrifices is all I know

1 Like

Re: Trending Again; What's Ur Biggest Sacrifice by GolDRoger: 9:01am On Sep 22, 2020
This thread cannot contain my biggest sacrifice embarassed
Re: Trending Again; What's Ur Biggest Sacrifice by donbachi(m): 9:05am On Sep 22, 2020
Impregnating a girl and aborting it,knowing u ain't ready.
Re: Trending Again; What's Ur Biggest Sacrifice by ggirl4real: 9:09am On Sep 22, 2020
The biggest sacrifice I've been making is ensuring that during any event I have the opportunity to share food, I will ensure that the food goes round to everyone first before taking mine, even if it means that it will finish without me getting it
Re: Trending Again; What's Ur Biggest Sacrifice by Juliusmomoh: 9:09am On Sep 22, 2020
Vyzz:
I am the first born of my family...

My life is all about sacrifice
Same here..
Re: Trending Again; What's Ur Biggest Sacrifice by 4teenblaq: 9:17am On Sep 22, 2020
it was during an exam.

I was in jss2, we were having our exam, we were served our answer sheet first before the questions arrived. During the course of waiting, me and three others started playing, at a point and during the play, a guy answer sheet got torn and he requested for another from our teacher. She refused to give him another.. At that point I was sad and I knew I was to blamed if we were asked what happened.. so I accepted my fault and switched my answer sheet with the boy and took his torn sheet. the teacher was shocked and asked me just what happened, I told her it was my fault.

she asked me how could I write on an torn sheet, I told her I can write on the question sheet, that I have seen someone that have done that.

she was like she wanted to cry..

she gave me a brand new answer sheet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Again; What's Ur Biggest Sacrifice by Lecturebidz(m): 9:21am On Sep 22, 2020
4teenblaq:
it was during an exam.

I was in jss2, we were having our exam, we were served our answer sheet first before the questions arrived. During the course of waiting, me and three others started playing, at a point and during the play, a guy answer sheet got torn and he requested for another from our teacher. She refused to give him another.. At that point I was sad and I knew I was to blamed if we were asked what happened.. so I accepted my fault and switched my answer sheet with the boy and took his torn sheet. the teacher was shocked and asked me just what happened, I told her it was my fault.

she asked me how could I write on an torn sheet, I told her I can write on the question sheet, that I have seen someone that have done that.

she was like she wanted to cry..

she gave me a brand new answer sheet.
Empathetic smiley
Re: Trending Again; What's Ur Biggest Sacrifice by henryligit: 9:37am On Sep 22, 2020
Being a virgin without masturbation

(1) (Reply)

School Remain Closed In Ondo / BREAKING: FG Orders Reopening Of Unity Schools / Pls Friends, Anyone Here Knows Adler University In Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.