Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,975 members, 7,963,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 05:53 AM

Do You Know Why People Are Not Buying From You? Join This Free Event For Answers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know Why People Are Not Buying From You? Join This Free Event For Answers (165 Views)

I Regret Not Buying Arsenal Football Club Earlier — Dangote / Over 95% Of Petroleum Product Importers In Nigeria Are Not Buying From Dangote / Why Is Buying From Jumia So Expensive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Why People Are Not Buying From You? Join This Free Event For Answers by NoelaUgwu: 9:24am On Sep 22, 2020
REGISTER HERE FOR THE FREE PROGRAMME �

https://mailchi.mp/4c738cb854a7/1ar2hier0p

WHY PEOPLE ARE NOT BUYING FROM YOU.

Many businesses are open but are not making profits. As you know, profit maximization is an important aspect of any business. This is because you need the profits from your business to expand your business.

One thing that could lead to low turnover in business is low sales. And there are many reasons that bring about low sales in business.

Earlier this year, before the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, I had a chat with a business owner who complained of low sales in his business.

While I discussed with him, I discovered that the reason why people do not buy from him is because of the way he treats them.

And that is what most business persons do not know. You are in business for your customers. And for you to make profits, how you treat them counts.

There are many other factors that could lead to low sales in business, including such little things as a smile on your face as a business person.
Oftentimes, the things we neglect are the things that make the most impacts on our businesses.

We are gradually coming to the end of the year, 2020 and most businesses have been adversely affected by the pandemic. You cannot afford not to have people buying from you.

This is why I invite you to register for this upcoming training so I could show you why people are not buying from you and also the things you could do in order to see changes in this direction.

This is for you if you are in business. Don't miss out!

See all the details below.
Noela Ugwu
Your Personal Growth & Business Coach

(1) (Reply)

Personal Growth Training For Teens Is A Must-attend For Every Teen (13-19- / America's Sweet Charlie's Ice Creams Debuts In Nigeria / Buildyourdreamhome Strictly4developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.