Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,556 members, 7,881,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

Thecraftsplug - Affordable And Quality Arts And Crafts - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Thecraftsplug - Affordable And Quality Arts And Crafts (135 Views)

Highly Affordable And Quality Solar Panels / Fruit Trees & Crafts In Imo State, / 3d Images Of Santa Claus And Quality Artistic Creation On Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thecraftsplug - Affordable And Quality Arts And Crafts by TheCraftsPlug: 9:36am On Sep 22, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,

Imagine your wall with a piece of art that incorporates bold, vibrant colours on a frame.

Art improves the quality of our lives and personalizes our living and work space. Think about what you feel when you are in a room with bare walls or a room with walls full of art. Art will give it character and warmth, transforming any room into a unique, beautiful and engaging environment.

I have always wanted to share my love for art so I created a platform called TheCraftsPlug. This is a place where I can express my love for art and also provide affordable/unique art & craft pieces for everyone.

A lot of people feel like art is expensive, I won’t deny that but TheCraftsPlug is your plug for affordable and quality art pieces �

Our Services include:
- Paintings
- Art Prints
- Furniture making
- Figurines
- Interior Decor

TheCraftPlug is looking to connect with prospective clients listed below;
- Art Lovers
- Interior Decorators
- Architects
- Anyone looking to buy art and crafts (furniture)

Also find attached photos of our art works.

Contact us via:
Mobile / WhatsApp - 08084777173
All Social Media Platforms - @thecraftsplug
Email - thecraftsplug@gmail.com

We look forward to doing business with you!!

#thecraftsplug

(1) (Reply)

Caterers In Ibadan / Caterers In Igbo-ukwu,isuofia, Ekwulobia & Oko In Anambra State / Get A Free Hybrid Inveter System Installed Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.