Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,116 members, 7,887,241 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:30 AM

As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? (3747 Views)

As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) / The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady / Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:11am On Sep 22, 2020
Check it out below, can you?

3 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 22, 2020
I'm a guy but I pray so to this bitches who are leeches also milkish
Anyway look my signature

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? by justiniyke29: 10:12am On Sep 22, 2020
lets hear from the ladies in the house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? by fati2001(m): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Check it out below, can you?
A LOUD, LOUDER, LOUDEST AMENNNNNNNNNNNN!
...AND BE THE RESPONSIBLE FATHER AND HUSBAND LIKE HIS DADDY.
one of the most sensible thread!!!

6 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:51am On Sep 22, 2020
fati2001:

I believe with this your courage

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2020
Sure! Why not?

smiley You don't expect your son to bring home a queen when you didn't first show him who a queen is.

Mind you, I don't mean physical appearance, I'm talking of things beyond physical appearance and endowment.

5 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:08am On Sep 22, 2020
Amen Amen and Amen.

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? by vanida6: 11:10am On Sep 22, 2020
ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen cheesy

but

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? by themaestro08(m): 11:11am On Sep 22, 2020
Some of this ladies are nasty MF sad. Deep down they themselves know how vile and diabolical they are, you lots deserve nothing but your nasty kinds. angry

Note: I have not been at the receiving end of their asshousery, but I can't stand the way these stinking creatures treat my nigggurs
Re: As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? by Chizzychinny: 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
Plenty AMEN
Re: As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
AMI O
Re: As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? by mhizv(f): 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
Yes!

Amen!
Re: As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? by Daviva007(m): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
see them typing Amen but deep down they are screaming God forbid grin grin

5 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? by Silentgroper(m): 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
fati2001:

Yeahhh. Our son shall be lyk me in allah's name... Aminu
Re: As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? by virginprincess(f): 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
Amen and Amen
Re: As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? by Reucy(f): 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
Amen!!
Ameeeeeennnnn!!

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
Let me park here small and quickly write down names of wife materials in this forum.

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? by Muna4real(f): 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? by jimmychang: 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2020
vanida6:
ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen cheesy

but

Why the but grin grin grin
Re: As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? by jimmychang: 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
Trust women all of them will shout amen... grin grin grin grin grin

That gender will confuse you..
Re: As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? by nobone(f): 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
Amen big time
Re: As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? by JONSYN7154: 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
fati2001:
A LOUD, LOUDER, LOUDEST AMENNNNNNNNNNNN! ...AND BE THE RESPONSIBLE FATHER AND HUSBAND LIKE HIS DADDY. one of the most sensible thread!!!
Like you and I abi?
Re: As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? by adajoe555: 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
A very strong and loud Ameeeeeen
Re: As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2020
May my son marry a wife better than me. smiley
Re: As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? by LagBae(f): 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
Amen to that.

Can the guys say amen to the same prayer too?
Re: As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
Lobatan!!! angry
Re: As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? by tobechi74: 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
What about bobrisky
Re: As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? by NawtiKingRealer(m): 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
Reucy:
Amen!! Ameeeeeennnnn!!
Cute lip!!
Re: As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 22, 2020
I say amen for all of them
If you're a girl and you read this without typing amen
God will punish you angry
Re: As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2020
LagBae:
Amen to that.

Can the guys say amen to the same prayer too?
Amen Amen Amen FIRE angry
Re: As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 22, 2020
KimberlyWest:
Sure! Why not?

smiley You don't expect your son to bring home a queen when you didn't first show him who a queen is.

Mind you, I don't mean physical appearance, I'm talking of things beyond physical appearance and endowment.
We don't need this shit you typed you read the thread didn't you?
Just say Amen and go angry
Re: As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? by VickyRotex(f): 2:00am On Sep 23, 2020
So much for mediocrity! What happened to growth? Isn't everyone growing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Mum Had Sex With Your Dad Last Night. / Ghanaians Drag Hajia Bintu As Bbnaija Cross Grabs Her Butt [video] / My First Sex: Me And Amaka Pt.2 (life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.