Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,130 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:06 PM

Maureen, Sister to Sleek, Narrates how SARS Murdered Him (VIDEO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maureen, Sister to Sleek, Narrates how SARS Murdered Him (VIDEO) (768 Views)

Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) / Lagos Corper, Eniola: How SARS Harassed And Extorted Me / Evans Reveals How SARS Tortured Him And Killed Detainees In His Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maureen, Sister to Sleek, Narrates how SARS Murdered Him (VIDEO) by Cerveau(f): 11:42am On Sep 22, 2020
This is totally unacceptable.

watch how Maureen, sister to murdered Daniel Chibuike [sleek], sorrowfully narrates how men of the Special Anti Robbery Squad, SARS, sent her brother to an early grave few days ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FQ5Y6xoLj4

#Justiceforsleek

Source https://www.instagram.com/tv/CFZcM_TpRcC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

lalascticala, Seun, mydd44

1 Share

Re: Maureen, Sister to Sleek, Narrates how SARS Murdered Him (VIDEO) by Komu1048(m): 11:44am On Sep 22, 2020
Sars this sars that, nawao. This must be investigated, this policemen are turning themselves to beast. Life of a civilian now becomes so worthless that Nigerian police na use them to count scores. RIP bro I pray justice
Re: Maureen, Sister to Sleek, Narrates how SARS Murdered Him (VIDEO) by Cerveau(f): 11:48am On Sep 22, 2020
Komu1048:
Sars this sars that, nawao

every day killings, they should end the damn unit!
Re: Maureen, Sister to Sleek, Narrates how SARS Murdered Him (VIDEO) by Ever8090: 11:50am On Sep 22, 2020
Soon,I mean very soon Nigerians will be required to move around with dangerous weapons to protect themselves against our security personnels...it will soon get to that and I believe that is the only solution to this extra judicial killings by the same people who are been paid with tax payers money to secure lives and properties of the citizens
Re: Maureen, Sister to Sleek, Narrates how SARS Murdered Him (VIDEO) by realstars: 11:51am On Sep 22, 2020
That Is Why Their Dead Is Allways Hororful.
Re: Maureen, Sister to Sleek, Narrates how SARS Murdered Him (VIDEO) by Cerveau(f): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2020
Ever8090:
Soon,I mean very soon Nigerians will be required to move around with dangerous weapons to protect themselves against our security personnels...it will soon get to that and I believe that is the only solution to this extra judicial killings by the same people who are been paid with tax payers money to secure lives and properties of the citizens
Soon, very soon
Re: Maureen, Sister to Sleek, Narrates how SARS Murdered Him (VIDEO) by Cerveau(f): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2020
realstars:
That Is Why Their Dead Is Allways Hororful.
true
Re: Maureen, Sister to Sleek, Narrates how SARS Murdered Him (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

What a life? What's is really going on in Nigeria? cry cry embarassed
Re: Maureen, Sister to Sleek, Narrates how SARS Murdered Him (VIDEO) by Pimpstar: 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2020
Insecurities from the securities.
Problem wey we get for this naija too plenty
Re: Maureen, Sister to Sleek, Narrates how SARS Murdered Him (VIDEO) by Cerveau(f): 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
Pimpstar:
Insecurities from the securities.

Problem wey we get for this naija too plenty

I'm telling you
Re: Maureen, Sister to Sleek, Narrates how SARS Murdered Him (VIDEO) by Cerveau(f): 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

What a life? What's is really going on in Nigeria? cry cry embarassed
there is problem in almost any sector of the country

1 Like

Re: Maureen, Sister to Sleek, Narrates how SARS Murdered Him (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
Cerveau:
there is problem in almost any sector of the country
God will help us.
Re: Maureen, Sister to Sleek, Narrates how SARS Murdered Him (VIDEO) by Cerveau(f): 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
gaius01:

God will help us.
Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video Of The Lady Shot In The Mouth By His Police Boyfriend Emerges / Thief Trapped In Hole In Church Wall After He Broke In To Steal. / Nigerian Police Man Engaged In A Shameless War With A Foreigner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.