Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,980 members, 7,922,390 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:22 AM

Phone Gurus, Should I Buy This Phone? The Price Is Too Good To Be True. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Gurus, Should I Buy This Phone? The Price Is Too Good To Be True. (2995 Views)

Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? / Pls Phones Gurus Should Choose For Me Oooo / How Long Should You Charge Your Phone The First Time After Buying It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Gurus, Should I Buy This Phone? The Price Is Too Good To Be True. by Drdreyy: 9:11am On Sep 23, 2020
ghettowriter:
Check if there is a warranty or return back clause attached to the phone. You can equally cross-check the phone on other online stores like konga

Not available on konga. But when i searched for the price online, i saw between 55K to 115K. I guess that was the price range as at 2017 when it was released.
Re: Phone Gurus, Should I Buy This Phone? The Price Is Too Good To Be True. by Samyd18: 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
Drdreyy:

And it came brand new?
yes Na me tear nylon ... everything is new
....is possible for the seller not to know what is inside... that's my questions
Re: Phone Gurus, Should I Buy This Phone? The Price Is Too Good To Be True. by LaMujer: 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
Drdreyy:

Impossible. That phone cannot be 21K. Check the price online, it is between 55K to 115K.
Huawei phones are like Samsung and Iphone, very expensive. Samsung and other elite brands will never sell any phone with 4G LTE, finger print scanner, HD screen, 13mp camera, snapdragon processor etc.....for that ridiculously low price.

Calm down bros. Listen to what you're being told. There's no time a 2gb phone was selling at 100k.

At 2017 that you're saying, Infinix and Tecno were already selling 3gb phones that wasn't even 100k.

The way you're coming, you don't know much about phones, and if you do, you certainly know nothing about the evolution of phones over the years.

100k phones started from 4gb basically. Even Samsung never sold a 2gb for 100k.

It's 2gb 16gb sir, not 2gb 128gb
Re: Phone Gurus, Should I Buy This Phone? The Price Is Too Good To Be True. by fatymore(f): 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
Jaapu:

I want to buy....What are you selling?

Bedsheet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures of itel Recently launched Laptop, ABLE 1 And set of Smart Earbuds / Breaking News:Nigerian User Complain Over Redmi Phone, Redmi's Reacts / Iphone 4 16gb White And Blackberry Bold 9700 White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.