Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,563 members, 7,885,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:26 AM

Victor Osimhen Named Fastest Player In Italian Serie A - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen Named Fastest Player In Italian Serie A (403 Views)

Osimhen Named Man Of The Match In Super Eagles’ Win Against Lesotho / Osimhen Named In Ligue 1 Team Of The Week / Van Dijk Named Fastest Player In 2018-19 Champions League(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Osimhen Named Fastest Player In Italian Serie A by Debstegab100(m): 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
Super Eagles and Napoli striker, Victor Osimhen has been named the fasted player after match day 1 in the Italian Serie A.

Osimhen recorded 34.05 km per hour in his debut game against Parma.

He beat his teammate, Dries Mertens, who recorded a speed of 31.78KM.

After his debut, manager Genaro Gattusso described Osimhen as young lad who has the head of a 40-year old.

”I was struck by Osimhen’s serious attitude. He has not forgotten where he came from and the sacrifices he made.

”He built himself up on his own and I congratulate him for his will and desire.

“He is a young lad with the head of a 40-year-old. I hope he does not make mistakes and does not change his attitude,” Gattuso said.

Unique Media©

Re: Victor Osimhen Named Fastest Player In Italian Serie A by thesicilian: 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2020
The way they're hyping this guy, I hope he has enough sense not to allow it get into his head and kill his career. Like what happened to Balotelli.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Named Fastest Player In Italian Serie A by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2020
No source ni?

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: Victor Osimhen Named Fastest Player In Italian Serie A by paulolee(m): 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
good one
Re: Victor Osimhen Named Fastest Player In Italian Serie A by paulolee(m): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
thesicilian:
The way they're hyping this guy, I hope he has enough sense not to allow it get into his head and kill his career. Like what happened to Balotelli.
u made a point but the oshimhen dt i kno is more focused dt balotelli and also oshimhen knows where he is coming from isnt dt good and it would motivate him to work harder unlike balotelli dt was raised by a rich parents and gat pride right from d start of his fame in inter..

(1) (Reply)

Luis Suarez Passes Medical At Atletico Madrid / 5odds Bet For Sunday / Ghana Flag Of Ghana Kits For 2020/2021 Have Been Released Officially.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.