Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,153 members, 7,977,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:20 AM

Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) (38855 Views)

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / 300 Level Unical Student Dies In Her Sleep Ahead Of Her Wedding (Photos) / Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 23, 2020
Livegamesonly:
THE TRUTH IS WE CAN NEVER BE TOO CAREFUL. JUST TRY ALL YOUR BEST TO ALWAYS TAKE PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES. R.I.P TO HER BEAUTIFUL SOUL.

-YOUR PLAYBOY
What of those working in a confine space, work at height? You don't take precautionary measures, you put precautionary measures in place to avoid hazards. safety first, safety always, safety last, safety never.
Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by madgoat(m): 7:29am On Sep 23, 2020
Wheres the picture of the burnt corpse?
Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by Righteousness89(m): 8:13am On Sep 23, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Why Jesus allow this fine gal die Why him no save her undecided

RIP to her.

Prepare your Soul for Eternity! So you don't ask Questions when Death comes..
Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by BreconHills(m): 8:13am On Sep 23, 2020
TheRealProphet:

RIP to her.

Life has consequences. There are laws that have been set from aeons which some call science. In a world filled with broken people those consequences can fall upon anyone. However there is a subtle hand that works towards the maturing of Adams sons and daughters. His primary goal not bliss on earth but maturity. Not wealth, not power not fame but maturing into the image of Christ.

For every day of bliss give thank but do not live for it.
Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by Starzo: 9:26am On Sep 23, 2020
What does physical beauty have to do with one's worthiness of life?...
Besides, I'm struggling to see the beauty here sef undecided
TheRealProphet:

RIP to her.
Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by Starzo: 9:27am On Sep 23, 2020
This moniker is fake
Madibah:

I love you bro keep the good work going ..
May God bless you and your ministry
Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by Hintona(f): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2020
Oh my God Aniekpeno I know you're u weren't very nice to me but it's heartbreaking you had to die this way RIP.
Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by karkel(m): 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
if there is constant electricity in this country that pretty could have been alive
Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by AstuteAyo(m): 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
So sad! R. I. P
Re: Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
Are u aware that generator can be used to set death trap for somebody? Poke holes on the fuel pipe, and reposition the guage in such a way to ignite on starting the gen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja / Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! / Enugu NMA Election Ends In Violence, Ballot Papers Torn (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.