Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,346 members, 7,891,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:49 PM

What They Mean About File To Upload On My File Manager - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What They Mean About File To Upload On My File Manager (157 Views)

UI Vs UX: Do They Mean The Same Thing? / Get A Professional Website And App Development At Cheap Price And Upload On Play / Free Website Hosting With Cpanel, File Manager, FTP, Mysql Database, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What They Mean About File To Upload On My File Manager by Emmanuel9O(m): 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2020
I don't understand about the file I was asked to upload in my site file manager can someone here help me out
Re: What They Mean About File To Upload On My File Manager by LMServices: 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
Emmanuel9O:
I don't understand about the file I was asked to upload in my site file manager can someone here help me out
They are basically you should upload whatever it is to your website's or blog's folder.

Your root folder is in your cPanel. Log in to your cPanel, click "File Manager" and then navigate to "public_html", click upload and upload your file there.

That's it.

(1) (Reply)

Who Need A Simple Basic Website ? Just For Professionalism For 5500 / Itunes Needed / Naija Adsense With Domain For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.