Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,331 members, 7,974,418 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:06 AM

If You're Into Home Services And Repairs, Click This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You're Into Home Services And Repairs, Click This (177 Views)

IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity / If You're Not Lazy And Can Work 3-5 Hours A Day? Click Here / I Need Your Services If You're Into This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You're Into Home Services And Repairs, Click This by Mikel4xrist(m): 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
Hi.

I'm looking for people who are into home services and repairs. This include handymen and fixers of all sorts.

If you're into:

Cleaners
Plumber
Generator Repairs
Carpenters
Fumigators

And every type of service needed in a home.

Then this is for you.

It's a chance for you to get clients without paying a dime. Just register with us and we'd be referring you to hundreds of thousands of Nigerian homes that are likely to need your services. We only collect commission on successful referrals.

Contact me using this number
+234 807 064 2561

We'd be started from there

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy – Managing Director At A Leading Microfinance Bank / Naija Youtube Sub For Sub / Vacancy 4 A Property Search And Automobile Search Job in Ipaja Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.