Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,891 members, 7,879,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:33 AM

Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) (56311 Views)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding / Policeman Shooting At A Cow Shot Man Dead On Christmas Day (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by Cmanforall: 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
What is happening in Nigeria?
Those who are suppose to protect the laws and breaking it so on a daily basis.
If the police wants to have that authority to be accessing people's phones, they can push for a bill to make it a law. That way, every citizen will be aware they are breaking the law.

This is so sad!
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by chukwuibuipob: 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
sad Dey should shot the BAZTARD ballz
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by AmazingELixir: 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by KingAzubuike(f): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
That leg don condemn. He can never live a normal life again

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
Animal kingdom with animals as heads of security...

What was a man like buhari doing in aso rock?

Under GEJ we saw how SSS did nice jobs by policing from the under and SARS chasing robbery gangs...

Today, under cattle dealers SARS are now robbers..

Sorry bro... I will ask God how I became a Nigerian
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by postnobill705(m): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nigeria which wayyy?? Thinks I read I read ehh is even making me scared to travel
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by Oluwauchebest(m): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
We need someone who's young to rule this country
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by Donpaper: 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Until we start lynching their families these Police officers won't stop causing unnecessary injuries and pains to Nigerians.

operation kill them on sight!! Let it begin

4 Likes

Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by dex4sure: 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
I hate Nigeria police force
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by AfroKnight: 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
And his superiors will find a way to hush things up. Naija police is useless.
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by Kingrefreshed: 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
saaphiere:
A Nigeria police officer has shot a man on his leg and broke his leg after he refused to grant them access to his phone.
Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ir2rqCr-K4

#EndSARS

SARs men are Rapists,Armed Robbers,Hired killers,They sell guns and sell human parts.
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by SEGLIZ: 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
SmartProf:
What we have in this country are not policemen, they are rather legally armed men who behave like the illegally armed ones. They only difference is that they have an office and are in the payroll.

you mean to say legalised criminals and bandit.
state weaponised miscreant.
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by Kwili: 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
this nonsense can never happen in the north.
never heard, or even red where police just shut somebody cause of #20 roger or for any flimsy reasons.
why do this animals in human form flaunt their muscle only in the south.
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by SwitChocolate(m): 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by chuksjuve(m): 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nigeria has happened to the young man ...

May God save us from blood sucking demons masquarading like police/ SARS..

Not even the iGP can call them to anymore. They have gone otta control.

Contact us for your Landscaping, horticulture and garden services ..

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by Goodnuel: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
Awol1:
Does it mean the directive that the Police has no right to search your phone is a mere lip service?

And why are there usually no consequence for these extra judicial acts?

What is this na
Goes without saying.

Don't tell me you believed that directive.
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by Bewiseedet(m): 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
Reasons I hate police. These guys are clueless and stupid.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by SideInkom: 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
Lawless country
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by Benega9(m): 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
Na wetin them Sabi
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by harmony75: 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
omg over his property?! pls give them next time to avoid trouble...get well soon �
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by Deepthoughts: 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
saaphiere:
A Nigeria police officer has shot a man on his leg and broke his leg after he refused to grant them access to his phone.
Watch the video below

#EndSARS
Nigerian police self na waoh, will they ever change,is it lawful for the police to forcefully go through someone's phone when that person is not a subject of a complain or legal investigation?
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by Onlyfrozenjim(m): 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
who gave police right to check the phones of citizens
I mean that's their privacy, most of this people collect your phone and head straight to your Gmail to check your account balance
nawa for nigeria o

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by Chidecmail: 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2020
saaphiere:
Watch the video below

#EndSARS
This is what happens when you hand over Ak47 to an illiterate black monkey in uniform, he will start seeing himself that he has arrived and his now a god that destroy at will.

6 Likes

Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by uniqueboi1(m): 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga don't stay inside your house and be shouting
"Nigerians Stand Up and Kill them".

Come Out and start it first so that people will see that you're Serious grin grin

Hahahahaha
Stay in your house and be waiting for me to go out and start it. Don't come out o grin

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by ozome15(m): 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
Awol1:
Does it mean the directive that the Police has no right to search your phone is a mere lip service?

What is this na
If you ask me, na who I go ask
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by ShoeShineGuy: 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2020
Looks like I'm the only one who came in just to confirm if it's a Naija policeman or your white American policeman.

OP, please when next your comment has to do with a report on the Police, kindly qualify with the appropriate adjective.

Thank you!
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by andyanders: 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
Awol1:

What is this na

They are the Real Armed Robbers we have in this country. How can you shoot an unarmed person no matter what his offence is. The issue is that the government has failed her citizens hence they NEVER say anything concerning police brutality. Until people start reciprocating by looking for members of their family and harming them too, they can never stop. They live among us. Never feel pity for them when they are killed. Only few members of the police force has sound minds and are descent.

3 Likes

Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by Abalado(f): 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
It happened at along Ikere Ekiti/Akure road this morning.....in Ekiti State
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by EdiskyHarry: 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
This is what you get when politicians are busy summiting the names of the political thugs they used during election time For police recruitment, where as there are many graduates looking for this police Job. In Nigeria cultist and mad people with ssce are given guns to protect people.

4 Likes

Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by Vado(m): 11:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ite author=iamvictorbassey post=94203375]Lemme take time this evening to enlighten you guys on why some happenings in Nigeria will never be looked into. Because I've noticed that most Nairalanders are not in tune with reality, rather idealism.

Now, there's something called "food chain" if you remember your primary 4 science. That's what's playing out here. You can continue to wail and scream all you like it's not gonna change a thing.

The SARS unit you meet on the road, before they were given such strategic location to mount, their OC (Officer in Command) already gave them a target to meet of maybe 10,000,000/week depending on how sensitive the area is. Now if they don't meet this target, they'll be replaced (in which they don't wanna risk).

They OC has been told by the Deputy Commissioner to meet a target of maybe 100,000,000 from his 20 teams (X) the number of OCs in that state.

The OCs have taken 200,000,000 to the CP.

The CPs X 36 states have taken 3,600,000,000 to the IG

The IG is gonna take 1B to who put him there. And so on till it gets to the C in C or fades away from our understanding.

And you sit here on Nairaland and say the foot soldiers should not meet their target? Laughable.

Are you saying that the C in C should issue an order asking them to stop doing what is bringing Money to their pockets? Laughable grin

Get this straight from today, whenever something which ought to be done right is intentionally done wrong just understand that someone/some people are on the benefitting end.

You think all your hashtags (ENDSARS), posts on Nairaland et all, blog posts don't get to their notice? They do. But Oga they won't end shit.
If you think they don't see it, why is that one small hate speech about them (that we did not even hear about o) DSS will go and pick the person. (Even this one I'm typing sef, I'm not safe) grin. But full protest and online campaign will not be heard. Oga read in between the lines now.

You can scream all you want online, nothing is gonna happen.

What pains me most is, it's the southerners (SARS Officers) that kill themselves (the southerners) the most. I can drive in the North for 2 months before seeing SARS once. But southerners don't like each other damma, so they kill themselves like goats then blame northerners everytime for their woes. As a SARS officer you can't try all these rubbish up north. They'll transfer you that same week.

[/quote]
You have said it all.

3 Likes

Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by nedekid: 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2020
Awol1:

What is this na
The current person has ear problem and does not hear.
Remember when osibanjo was in charge and issued orders, immediately the Sars rubbish stopped. When baba retired from UK, the Sars rubbish resumed.
I suspect it is a grand plan to subdue the south. Have you head of Sars atrocities in the north?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) / Man Experiences Painful Farts After 'Raping' Native Doctor's Daughter. Photos / Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.