Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,912 members, 7,938,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

Why Obaseki Must Never, I Repeat Must Never Extend The Olive Branch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Obaseki Must Never, I Repeat Must Never Extend The Olive Branch (217 Views)

Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace / Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over / Edo 2020: Tinubu’s Empire Ends In S’west, Will Never Extend To Edo – CSO* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Obaseki Must Never, I Repeat Must Never Extend The Olive Branch by POTUS9ja(m): 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
WHY OBASEKI MUST NEVER, I REPEAT NEVER EXTEND THE OLIVE BRANCH[b][/b]!

Political correctness! should be thrown out of the window!

Obaseki should go into preservation and survival mode. Common sense should tell him .... No!

Bad blood, arrows and daggers too many have been shot at each other's back.

That move might just be his greatest undoing. Not all friendship is worth preserving.

Besides, A good student of the 48laws of power should know these ....

LAW 1.. NEVER OUTSHINE YOUR MASTER

Obaseki did and got away with it. But he should know and understand that when a man has defied this sacred law, the master will never, I mean never forgive nor forget. The slightest chance he will get, he will exert REVENGE full measure.

LAW 15. CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES TOTALLY.

The law warned that you should never be magnanimous in victory. Show no mercy! Don't crush partially, totally and completely destroy the enemy,... That way, he doesn't ever have the resources and wherewithall to come back at you.

Obaseki will be foolish to make the mistake of extending an olive branch.

The table turned, Oshiomole will not spare him.

(1) (Reply)

UN Must ‘hold China Accountable’ For COVID-19, Says Trump / Asiwaju Tinubu And Edo Election / 2nd Open Letter To Hrh King Temple Mcdonald Jamala Ii, Odual Chiefs And Elites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.