Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,135 members, 7,890,829 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:23 PM

Is This Fair? Help Me Analyse It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Fair? Help Me Analyse It. (304 Views)

Please Help Me Analyse This Issue. / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Fair? Help Me Analyse It. by cicodeblazzer(m): 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
A man had 2 sons. The eldest lived in a far distant land....always calls but never around nor sends money across due to economic hardship even till after their dad burial. Before the man died, he told his kinsmen that his first son is no longer the heir and not entitled to any asset rather that the last son would inherit all. This gave rise to ranchor in his household daily when the first son returned with the family. The last son became rude and bossy to the first son owing to their late dad's statement. Did the man do well by saying such? If you are an elder in such kindred, how would you resolve the fire the dead man set?
Re: Is This Fair? Help Me Analyse It. by DaddyRochie1642: 11:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
If the Eldest is doing well for himself in the Place he was, he should just jejely return back there and continue Facing his Life there. With or without his Father's property, he will still Survive.
Re: Is This Fair? Help Me Analyse It. by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
Whatever anyone thinks, the wishes of the dying dad should stand... regardless of what the oldest son thinks.

(1) (Reply)

He Proposed To Her At A Friends Wedding And Guess What Happened Next? / What Are Your Experience When U Started Dating ? (share Your Story) / Hear My Cry, Oh Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.