Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) (63275 Views)

9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) / Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by Princessbettyj(f): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
To the God who created me,thank you for life but the angel that directed me to Nigeria I have nothing to say to you until we meet
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
Sheuns:

Bro, just keep praying and get a good negotiator (that speaks their language) to communicate with them. Most importantly pray. My cousin was kidnapped this year and it was by God’s grace that he was released willingly even after they’ve agreed to collect ransom. Just pray well for his safety. No hope on police or force, they will do nothing.
Thank you Sir for your kind words, I will put that to effect ASAP.
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by oneeast3: 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
Achierosion, this is your ebonyi people that are being butchered. Your attention is needed here.
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by Organs(m): 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Please tell us what you know if you have any fact regarding this incident otherwise, you'll be regarded as another blood thirsty Fulani who is just trying to hide the criminal activities of his people.

Shut the f....up. That is how you keep spewing hate and division and walking around believing nonsense. How do you know they are fulani herdsmen? Stay neutral and stop believing or hating just from "dem say". Look in the news, there are so many instances where people in the east kill each other and blame it on fulani herdsmen. This is what is fueling hate, division and animosity. There are so many instances where innocent fulanis are killed, murdered cos someone just sees them and just immediately suspects them and use violence against them, and they inturen do the same on others and before you know it, people will die from all sides and everyone will be pointing fingers and abusing the other. What to do? The Govt, Police, intelligence agencies, media, court systems all are responsible and we need to hold them accountable. In sane climes, the person that posted this, how do you know its fulani? investigate, whoever is responsible, hold them accountable and punish them with the right penalty for their crimes, those responsible for lying and pushing hate and manipulating the media narratives, hold them accountable and fine them or imprison them with the right penalty.
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by KineticMob: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
This is messed up angry
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by mechanics(m): 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hmmmm, their time will soon be up.
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by Xexza(m): 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
ethicallyright:

I also have another feeling that it may not be a herdsmen attack. A machete cut that happens in the bush is not always a herdsmen attack. No herdsman will attack a female teenager in a bush in South Eastern Nigeria considering the state of the Nation .

It may not be herdsmen that attacked her, Yea?

Can't you see that she was still alive and could still talk? So she would just accuse herdsmen even at the point of her death?

At this point I think either your sense of feeling is very off, or you're a Fulani herdsmen sympathiser.
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by JIMMY1393: 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
gaius01:

I guess, he's still there we are only praying. Since that day my gas not say anything about him. So pathetic!!

Only prayer can save him cause such amount is dam huge.

Hope he returns safe and sound

1 Like

Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
May she rest in peace
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by ZeusP(m): 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
Insane
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
Organs:

Shut the f....up. That is how you keep spewing hate and division and walking around believing nonsense. How do you know they are fulani herdsmen? Stay neutral and stop believing or hating just from "dem say". Look in the news, there are so many instances where people in the east kill each other and blame it on fulani herdsmen. This is what is fueling hate, division and animosity. There are so many instances where innocent fulanis are killed, murdered cos someone just sees them and just immediately suspects them and use violence against them, and they inturen do the same on others and before you know it, people will die from all sides and everyone will be pointing fingers and abusing the other. What to do? The Govt, Police, intelligence agencies, media, court systems all are responsible and we need to hold them accountable. In sane climes, the person that posted this, how do you know its fulani? investigate, whoever is responsible, hold them accountable and punish them with the right penalty for their crimes, those responsible for lying and pushing hate and manipulating the media narratives, hold them accountable and fine them or imprison them with the right penalty.

You're the one that should shut up the dirty gworo chewing trap of yours ! Your futile attempt at absolving the notorious fulani herdsmen of involvement in any of the mindless killings and wanton destructions of people's properties in the east or any part of the country is quite laughable !

You must be a fulani or just a shameless apologist of those nomadic savages. Talking about division,how can Nigeria be united when a certain ethnic group feels that it owns Nigeria with a stupid "born to rule " mentality. Why don't you sit down your sorry ass and take time out to review my Buhari's appointments since he became President of Nigeria ? Did you see any unity therein ? Please take your sermons to him !

You can't blame anybody for pointing fingers at fulani herdsmen. People did not just wake up one day and start accusing them. Why are they not pointing fingers at Ijaws egbesu boys ,Yoruba's Opc or the Bakasi boys ? Why does everyone suspect the herdsmen whenever brutal and barbaric killings occur anywhere in the country ? The reason can't be far fetched; their reputation is responsible for it !

Now take a look at the video below and tell me that the young herdsman threatening that farmer on his farmland was an Igbo boy. It happened in the East and that farmer was only lucky to be alive because people were there. Your fulani friend would have killed him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE8T879qZkk
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Hope he returns safe and sound

Amen bro, thanks for the care.
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by Organs(m): 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

You're the one that should shut up the dirty gworo chewing trap of yours ! Your futile attempt at absolving the notorious fulani herdsmen of involvement in any of the mindless killings and wanton destructions of people's properties in the east or any part of the country is quite laughable !

You must be a fulani or just a shameless apologist of those nomadic savages. Talking about division,how can Nigeria be united when a certain ethnic group feels that it owns Nigeria with a stupid "born to rule " mentality. Why don't you sit down your sorry ass and take time out to review my Buhari's appointments since he became President of Nigeria ? Did you see any unity therein ? Please take your sermons to him !

You can't blame anybody for pointing fingers at fulani herdsmen. People did not just wake up one day and start accusing them. Why are they not pointing fingers at Ijaws egbesu boys ,Yoruba's Opc or the Bakasi boys ? Why does everyone suspect the herdsmen whenever brutal and barbaric killings occur anywhere in the country ? The reason can't be far fetched; their reputation is responsible for it !

Now take a look at the video below and tell me that the young herdsman threatening that farmer on his farmland was an Igbo boy. It happened in the East and that farmer was only lucky to be alive because people were there. Your fulani friend would have killed him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE8T879qZkk

Its obvious ure stupid, foolish and uneducated. Bad combination. Go again and read my comments, this time slowly and comprehend. Hopefully, it will emancipate you from stupidity and finger pointing. All i am saying is that you don't go with dem say, dem say, hold the govt and corrupt police and all other agencies accountable. Case in point, who is responsible for this womans attack and death? You are here shouting fulani up and down and sending stupid videos and having hate, vile and anger in your heart... How does it help anybody? Only anger talk, finger pointing, your mumuism and rant on NL. Rubbish and nonsense that has kept us where we are. Right thing to do is get your stupid mumu self up, or advice the people in that community to get that lazy ass up and ensure there is thorough investigation into what happened to that woman and whoever is responsible should be held accountable. But guess what, you are too lazy to do what is right, it is easy to sit in your hut and shout and beat your chest up and down while doing nothing but believing lies and rumours. Meanwhile, a woman is dead. Also, if the woman is a muslim notherner killed by fulani, you don't care it is not your business, lazy bigot. Dont worry, when we suffer well, well, maybe our eye go clear.
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by Thomthom(m): 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
ethicallyright:

What are the Oyedepo and Adeboye doing?

Isn't Osibanjo a pastor in a church where Adeboye oversees? Or the Edo PDP Governorship aspirant who just lost?

The celebrities and our clergymen are both indifferent because these things happen in the rural areas. Herdsmen attack can't happen close to Lekki or Canaan City , so it's no man's business.

I also have another feeling that it may not be a herdsmen attack. A machete cut that happens in the bush is not always a herdsmen attack. No herdsman will attack a female teenager in a bush in South Eastern Nigeria considering the state of the Nation .
Point of correction.. APC candidate who just lost an election in Edo state..
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
Thomthom:
Point of correction.. APC candidate who just lost an election in Edo state..

oh yeah. APC
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by justicechichex: 12:10am On Sep 24, 2020
wtf did I just see? �����
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by DedeNkem: 1:27am On Sep 24, 2020
She woman wouldn't have died if she was born in the right country! Nigeria lacks basic hospital equipments like ambulances to convey the sick.

Unfortunately, the only thing Nigerian ambulances do is to convey corpses for burials for cash.

Nigeria is doomed!
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:55am On Sep 24, 2020
Organs:

Its obvious ure stupid, foolish and uneducated. Bad combination. Go again and read my comments, this time slowly and comprehend. Hopefully, it will emancipate you from stupidity and finger pointing. All i am saying is that you don't go with dem say, dem say, hold the govt and corrupt police and all other agencies accountable. Case in point, who is responsible for this womans attack and death? You are here shouting fulani up and down and sending stupid videos and having hate, vile and anger in your heart... How does it help anybody? Only anger talk, finger pointing, your mumuism and rant on NL. Rubbish and nonsense that has kept us where we are. Right thing to do is get your stupid mumu self up, or advice the people in that community to get that lazy ass up and ensure there is thorough investigation into what happened to that woman and whoever is responsible should be held accountable. But guess what, you are too lazy to do what is right, it is easy to sit in your hut and shout and beat your chest up and down while doing nothing but believing lies and rumours. Meanwhile, a woman is dead. Also, if the woman is a muslim notherner killed by fulani, you don't care it is not your business, lazy bigot. Dont worry, when we suffer well, well, maybe our eye go clear.

Stop blabbing kiddo, you ain't making any sense !Which " government and corrupt police and all other agencies" are you going to hold accountable in Nigeria ? How do you hold them accountable ? Does it have to do with mischief or you're just being stupid deliberately ? Hypocrite ! Tell us how you've been holding the corrupt police and other security agencies accountable for the numerous unresolved criminal cases in your locality ? I guess you have none of such in your area,right ?

Lol ! You even talked about education ! You must be kidding yourself man as there is nothing in the craps you called comments,your comments, to suggest that it came from an educated mind. Do you even think any of your half baked teachers will be proud of your disjointed sentences that you laboured so hard to put together in a futile attempt to sound intelligent ?

And please,the "we" stuff you kept repeating in your so called comments, where did it emanate from ? I have nothing in common with you and your miserable life so,stop that nonsense "we". How is it my business if you intend to suffer till eternity ?

Why am I even honouring an apparent cretinous dullard like you with my responses ? You'll keep seeing the small pictures 'cause what you have is a small screen !
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by Nwa4336(m): 2:32am On Sep 24, 2020
Nigerian won't shake body ooh they are just after IPOD"S...
Bleep bad government...
Bleep bad leaders...
Re: Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) by Organs(m): 4:17am On Sep 24, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Stop blabbing kiddo, you ain't making any sense !Which " government and corrupt police and all other agencies" are you going to hold accountable in Nigeria ? How do you hold them accountable ? Does it have to do with mischief or you're just being stupid deliberately ? Hypocrite ! Tell us how you've been holding the corrupt police and other security agencies accountable for the numerous unresolved criminal cases in your locality ? I guess you have none of such in your area,right ?

Lol ! You even talked about education ! You must be kidding yourself man as there is nothing in the craps you called comments,your comments, to suggest that it came from an educated mind. Do you even think any of your half baked teachers will be proud of your disjointed sentences that you laboured so hard to put together in a futile attempt to sound intelligent ?

And please,the "we" stuff you kept repeating in your so called comments, where did it emanate from ? I have nothing in common with you and your miserable life so,stop that nonsense "we". How is it my business if you intend to suffer till eternity ?

Why am I even honouring an apparent cretinous dullard like you with my responses ? You'll keep seeing the small pictures 'cause what you have is a small screen !

To be fair, your comment, this time, is actually better than the last two. However, your hate, stupidity and hopelessness is still on display. I can excuse the hopelessness because of the way our country is. Now, listen and listen good. The path you are on will only encourage the idiots ruling us to keep us divided and continue to unleash bad governance on us and we will continue killing and hurting ourselves.

I and you and so many Nigerians cannot come together and agree on the same things. We are blinded by our hate, anger, bigotry, selfishness and stupidity. Now look at the case of this woman, she is dead, i mean dead and she is not coming back again, now if you get up and call for a demonstration against fulanis, saying they killed this woman, i will not join you cos i know you may be wrong. However, if you say lets march to the police station and that they must investigate this proper and produce the killer of this woman, I, and so many Nigerians will join you. But we dont want to do that, we want to hate, point finger and pass judgement.

I know Nicholas Ofodile, the owner of Chuks Supermarket lokoja. I used to shop at that supermarket. I was pained when i heard he was killed. Below is a comment from one of the haters. Now, guess what, it was later found that it was one of the boys at his Chuks Supermarket that got assassins to eliminate him. Google his name, you will see what im saying. Lets keep arguing and disassociate yourself from Nigeria all you want. At the end of the day, you will come to terms that the way forward is "Our Unity", our unbiased fight for "Truth and Justice for all.

An Ibo thief is a thief, a fulani terrorist is a terrorist, Igbos selling guns to terrorist are all terrorist, yoruba stealing our common wealth is a thief. Hausa man stealing is a thief. Until we all agree on that basic principle and come together and understand that we all needed to sack GEJ in 2015, because GEJ was useless, that we all needed to sack Buhari in 2019 because he was also useless like GEJ, maybe now we would've progressed somewhat. Now, as we currently stand, all these useless people are still in our politics and we are still arguing about them and meanwhile, a woman just died, we have no clue who killed her, a whole life is gone, in a gruesome manner. Our mumu never do us. Lets keep abusing each other, soon it will get to our turn to massacre each other. Our mumu never doo us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6GJgkYIp6c

Hedonisco:

He was not assassinated.

This is classic opportunistic, senseless and needlessly brutal Fulani highway kidnapping modus operandi. These Fulani idiots just position themselves in the middle of the highway and open fire on unfortunate oncoming vehicles in the bid to force them to a halt. Anyone who dies in the process is ignored, while survivors are kodnapped.

Without any remorse for sounding bigoted, this is why I absolutely abhor these Fulani bastards. Southern criminals would at least have some sense and systematic modus operandi. Only these senseless abokki idiots would just open fire anyhow in the middle of the road without caring if a potentially valuable kidnap target dies in the process. If you need to force a vehicle to stop in order to kidnap its occupants, why not target the tires and so forth? Nope. These murderous fools always aim at the front windscreen and sides, shooting to kill the driver and other unfortunate occupants. That's how they killed Alex Badeh, the Fasoranti daughter, and many other high profile victims.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé / Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse / First Time Visitor Left Stranded After This Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.