Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,582 members, 7,944,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Please Come In And Help Me, It's Pretty Urgent! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Come In And Help Me, It's Pretty Urgent! (412 Views)

What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul / Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Come In And Help Me, It's Pretty Urgent! by Nobody: 4:06am On Sep 23, 2020
Hi, good morning. I am very sorry to bother you this early morning, but it's really urgent.

My name is God Almighty. I am currently working on a universe but I got stuck somewhere. That's why I am here to seek your help.

I am done with the easiest parts of creation like commanding light to appear out of nowhere, carving the sun, the moon, the stars out of absolute nothing with my words. I even created multiple universes, solar systems that would take a very long time to be discovered.

That's not all. I made everything automated so that things just work smoothly without my interference in the future. All these I made by just commanding them to be. The easiest project I have ever worked on, I must admit.

But the difficult part for me is making the people I created in one of the tiny planets I created to acknowledge I created all these things and worship me.

I have sent Prophets to convince them, I have sent plagues to torment them, to no avail. I threatened them with eternal damnation, yet they wouldn't budge. I even killed my only son and only child to prove to them that I exist and that I love them, but all these amounted to nothing.

Seriously, I am getting fed up with this project. I know it would be difficult but I never expected to be as difficult as this.

Please I need your help. Your suggestions would go a long way I don't want to abandon this project because of this one last task.

Please help me. How should I make the people I created believe I am the true creator so that they can give me the worship I deserve?

Mature minds only.

Seun and Lala, Front page please. It's very urgent.
Re: Please Come In And Help Me, It's Pretty Urgent! by matrix199(m): 4:39am On Sep 23, 2020
........'I even killed my only son and only child to prove to them that I exist and that I love them, but all these amounted to nothing'.

Even God would be highly disappointed with this poem.

This is not for mature minds. It is for low IQ minds.
Re: Please Come In And Help Me, It's Pretty Urgent! by jekagadura: 7:54am On Sep 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Hi, good morning. I am very sorry to bother you this early morning, but it's really urgent.

My name is God Almighty. I am currently working on a universe but I got stuck somewhere. That's why I am here to seek your help.

I am done with the easiest parts of creation like commanding light to appear out of nowhere, carving the sun, the moon, the stars out of absolute nothing with my words. I even created multiple universes, solar systems that would take a very long time to be discovered.

That's not all. I made everything automated so that things just work smoothly without my interference in the future. All these I made by just commanding them to be. The easiest project I have ever worked on, I must admit.

But the difficult part for me is making the people I created in one of the tiny planets I created to acknowledge I created all these things and worship me.

I have sent Prophets to convince them, I have sent plagues to torment them, to no avail. I threatened them with eternal damnation, yet they wouldn't budge. I even killed my only son and only child to prove to them that I exist and that I love them, but all these amounted to nothing.

Seriously, I am getting fed up with this project. I know it would be difficult but I never expected to be as difficult as this.

Please I need your help. Your suggestions would go a long way I don't want to abandon this project because of this one last task.

Please help me. How should I make the people I created believe I am the true creator so that they can give me the worship I deserve?

Mature minds only.

Seun and Lala, Front page please. It's very urgent.

In your unfathomable love and unsearchable wisdom you created those rebellious humans with a soul...you gave them one important capacity which is to choose! Perhaps you should be more of a tyrant and strip them off their ability to choose. Perhaps you should be more of a despot like a god I know who created an army of slaves ...perhaps you should turn all the humans you created into automatons, robots, machines all soulless...serving your every whim and caprice!
Re: Please Come In And Help Me, It's Pretty Urgent! by peggywebbs(f): 8:35am On Sep 23, 2020
Your reply

Job 10:4-5 ESV

Have you eyes of flesh? Do you see as man sees? Are your days as the days of man, or your years as a man's years,

John 4:24 ESV

God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.

James 1:13 ESV
Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am being tempted by God,” for God cannot be tempted with evil, and he himself tempts no one.

Job 34:10 ESV

“Therefore, hear me, you men of understanding: far be it from God that he should do wickedness, and from the Almighty that he should do wrong

Job 36:5 ESV

“Behold, God is mighty, and does not despise any; he is mighty in strength of understanding.

Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

John 1:12 ESV

But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.

Hebrews 4:12 ESV

For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

Ezekiel 24:14 ESV

I am the Lord. I have spoken; it shall come to pass; I will do it. I will not go back; I will not spare; I will not relent; according to your ways and your deeds you will be judged, declares the Lord God.”

Numbers 23:19 ESV

God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?
Re: Please Come In And Help Me, It's Pretty Urgent! by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 23, 2020
matrix199:
........'I even killed my only son and only child to prove to them that I exist and that I love them, but all these amounted to nothing'.

I won't blame you, mortal. You don't know what it takes to be the creator of universes.
Re: Please Come In And Help Me, It's Pretty Urgent! by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 23, 2020
jekagadura:

In your unfathomable love and unsearchable wisdom you created those rebellious humans with a soul...you gave them one important capacity which is to choose! Perhaps you should be more of a tyrant and strip them off their ability to choose. Perhaps you should be more of a despot like a god I know who created an army of slaves ...perhaps you should turn all the humans you created into automatons, robots, machines all soulless...serving your every whim and caprice!

You wouldn't understand, bro. Here in Heaven, praise and worship is what we feed on. It's just like Earth where the people cherish Ewedu, Chinkafa, Ishiewu and other delicacies.

If my creations don't worship me I would die of starvation. Please help me. I don't want to turn them to robots because of free will. I just want them to worship me and still have their freewill.
Re: Please Come In And Help Me, It's Pretty Urgent! by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 23, 2020
peggywebbs:
Your reply

Job 10:4-5 ESV

Have you eyes of flesh? Do you see as man sees? Are your days as the days of man, or your years as a man's years,

John 4:24 ESV

God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.

James 1:13 ESV
Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am being tempted by God,” for God cannot be tempted with evil, and he himself tempts no one.

Job 34:10 ESV

“Therefore, hear me, you men of understanding: far be it from God that he should do wickedness, and from the Almighty that he should do wrong

Job 36:5 ESV

“Behold, God is mighty, and does not despise any; he is mighty in strength of understanding.

Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

John 1:12 ESV

But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.

Hebrews 4:12 ESV

For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

Ezekiel 24:14 ESV

I am the Lord. I have spoken; it shall come to pass; I will do it. I will not go back; I will not spare; I will not relent; according to your ways and your deeds you will be judged, declares the Lord God.”

Numbers 23:19 ESV

God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?

I gave them all these verses and more. But still, they refused to worship me. I am frustrated right now. I need help.
Re: Please Come In And Help Me, It's Pretty Urgent! by peggywebbs(f): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2020
Your reply

Matthew 24:5

For many will come in my name, claiming, `I am the Christ, [1] ' and will deceive many.

Matthew 24:23

At that time if anyone says to you, `Look, here is the Christ!' or, `There he is!' do not believe it.

John 4:23 ESV

But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him.

Isaiah 55:12 ESV

“For you shall go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and the hills before you shall break forth into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands

Matthew 3:9 ESV

And do not presume to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father,’ for I tell you, God is able from these stones to raise up children for Abraham.

Luke 19:40 ESV
He answered, “I tell you, if these were silent, the very stones would cry out.

Psalm 145:21 ESV

My mouth will speak the praise of the Lord, and let all flesh bless his holy name forever and ever

Colossians 1:16 ESV

For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him

SilverNorGold:

I gave them all these verses and more. But still, they refused to worship me. I am frustrated right now. I need help.
Re: Please Come In And Help Me, It's Pretty Urgent! by delkuf(m): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2020
There are some things you don't joke with
Re: Please Come In And Help Me, It's Pretty Urgent! by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 23, 2020
peggywebbs:
Your reply

Matthew 24:5

For many will come in my name, claiming, `I am the Christ, [1] ' and will deceive many.

Matthew 24:23

At that time if anyone says to you, `Look, here is the Christ!' or, `There he is!' do not believe it.

John 4:23 ESV

But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him.

Isaiah 55:12 ESV

“For you shall go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and the hills before you shall break forth into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands

Matthew 3:9 ESV

And do not presume to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father,’ for I tell you, God is able from these stones to raise up children for Abraham.

Luke 19:40 ESV
He answered, “I tell you, if these were silent, the very stones would cry out.

Psalm 145:21 ESV

My mouth will speak the praise of the Lord, and let all flesh bless his holy name forever and ever

Colossians 1:16 ESV

For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him

Hmm.. You don't believe I am God Almighty?

See what I am talking about? See why I created this thread? They don't even believe I am God in the first place. Why would they worship me? I feel so down, so frustrated right now. sad
Re: Please Come In And Help Me, It's Pretty Urgent! by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 23, 2020
delkuf:
There are some things you don't joke with

This is no joke. I need help.
Re: Please Come In And Help Me, It's Pretty Urgent! by peggywebbs(f): 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
1 John 4: 1-3

Beloved, (A)do not believe every spirit, but (B)test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for (C)many (D)false prophets (E)have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: (F)every spirit that confesses that (G)Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 and every spirit (H)that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and (I)now is in the world already.

1 John 4:7-12

Beloved, (Q)let us love one another, for love is from God, and (R)whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 (S)Anyone who does not love does not know God, because (T)God is love. 9 In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that (U)God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him. 10 In this is love, (V)not that we have loved God (W)but that he loved us and sent his Son to be (X)the propitiation for our sins. 11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 (Y)No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and (Z)his love is perfected in us.

Psalm 29:3-9
The voice of the Lord is upon the waters;
The God of glory thunders,
The Lord is over many waters.
The voice of the Lord is powerful,
The voice of the Lord is majestic.
The voice of the Lord breaks the cedars;
Yes, the Lord breaks in pieces the cedars of Lebanon.

1 Kings 19:12

And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.

Acts 17:24

The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of heaven and earth, does not live in temples made by man, nor is he served by human hands, as though he needed anything, since he himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything.

SilverNorGold:

Hmm.. You don't believe I am God Almighty?

See what I am talking about? See why I created this thread? They don't even believe I am God in the first place. Why would they worship me? I feel so down, so frustrated right now. sad
Re: Please Come In And Help Me, It's Pretty Urgent! by kingxsamz(m): 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
Re: Please Come In And Help Me, It's Pretty Urgent! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
kingxsamz:

Don't waste your time booking. Lalasticlala and Seun ain't moving this to the promised land. grin
Re: Please Come In And Help Me, It's Pretty Urgent! by jekagadura: 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:

You wouldn't understand, bro. Here in Heaven, praise and worship is what we feed on. It's just like Earth where the people cherish Ewedu, Chinkafa, Ishiewu and other delicacies.

If my creations don't worship me I would die of starvation. Please help me. I don't want to turn them to robots because of free will. I just want them to worship me and still have their freewill.

You cannot be God if you starve of worship...
Re: Please Come In And Help Me, It's Pretty Urgent! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
jekagadura:

You cannot be God if you starve of worship...

Is this the best advice you can give me? cry
Re: Please Come In And Help Me, It's Pretty Urgent! by JIMMY1393: 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
matrix199:

Lmfao well said brother
Re: Please Come In And Help Me, It's Pretty Urgent! by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 21, 2020
So no one can help me?

(1) (Reply)

Cancellation Of Crossover-night-illuminati Arrests Winners, RCCG, Catholic Chur / The Death Of Death / Success Is A Decision. Is That True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.