Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,558 members, 7,965,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:23 AM

Thiago Silva Tells New Chelsea Team-mates It Is Winning That Counts - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thiago Silva Tells New Chelsea Team-mates It Is Winning That Counts (432 Views)

Hilarious Pictures About New Chelsea Squad / Messi, Barca Team-mates To Return Cars Back To Audi After Sponsorship Deal Ended / Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thiago Silva Tells New Chelsea Team-mates It Is Winning That Counts by Panti7: 5:52am On Sep 23, 2020
Silva said: “No, I don’t worry at all because I know where I want to get to because I have really high hopes about this team, this young team.

“Thank god, I physically feel really good. Age is just a number on your document but physically I feel very young.

“I am very well prepared for this and i have been preparing for this my whole life.

“people who know me, know how much i put into my work. i put in 200 per cent and this is a great opportunity that Chelsea and Frank Lampard has given me and I don’t want to let them down.

“At 36, I am arriving to play in one of the best championships in the world.

“This is usually a league of young players but I am coming here as an older player and I see it as because Frank Lampard and Chelsea want a player of my experience.

“If someone wants a runner, then I refer to the words that Carlo Ancelotti used for James Rodriguez ‘if you want someone to run, they can sign Usain Bolt’.

“With my experience and the young players here, I hope to help them in this new adventure.

“It is another opportunity for me in my life. I will say that I am very well prepared, I have been working hard towards this.

“Tomorrow is my first game and I feel like it will go well given the way that we are training.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zqO_f4GhV8

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/sport/viral-star-thiago-silva-tells-new-chelsea-team-mates-it-is-winning-that-counts/amp/
Re: Thiago Silva Tells New Chelsea Team-mates It Is Winning That Counts by Humanoid01(m): 6:21am On Sep 23, 2020
I see a lot of prospects in this team. The defeat to Liverpool didn't phase me at all 'cause I know we didn't play with three of our new signings and our star man, Pulisic. We were also a man down, and I think we played well. Glory days ahead for my wife, Chelsea!

1 Like

Re: Thiago Silva Tells New Chelsea Team-mates It Is Winning That Counts by Joshmodest(m): 6:54am On Sep 23, 2020
" it is winning that counts " We nor know before !

(1) (Reply)

Bartomeu Resigns As Barcelona President As Entire Board Steps Down / She So Calm I Can't Sleep : Seria Leon Striker / Liverpool VS Manchester United - Prediction, 1X2, Lineups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.