Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,116 members, 7,907,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:18 PM

UK LORDS ASKING COMMONWEALTH TO LOOK INTO ETHNIC CLEANSING BY FULANI - LETTER - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK LORDS ASKING COMMONWEALTH TO LOOK INTO ETHNIC CLEANSING BY FULANI - LETTER (493 Views)

Peter Obi Invited By Commonwealth To Speak In Bangladesh(photo) / SERAP Asks Commonwealth To Sanction Nigeria Over Twitter Ban, Repression / Monarch Urges Politicians Not To Drag Military Into Ethnic War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK LORDS ASKING COMMONWEALTH TO LOOK INTO ETHNIC CLEANSING BY FULANI - LETTER by DeltaFire: 6:44am On Sep 23, 2020
Indigenous people of Middle Belt and South, hear this oh!

UK parliament is concerned about genocide in Middle Belt.

Please find this tweet and begin to re-tweet.

Download the UK letter and forward in your social media.

Twitter works! Let's make noise on Twitter to Scrap Nigeria! grin

Some tweets about this matter:

DEMAGOGUE PhD.senior advocat
@von_Bismack

IN: British Lords av written to d Secretary General of d Commonwealth accusing Buhari and some hideous elements of his govt of conspiring with Boko Haram, Fulani and Islamic militia and being complicit in ethnic violence and unfolding genocide in Nigeria

Ayekooto
@thebardogbamola

You think the noise we make her on Twitter has no effect? Now the heat is on for Buhari. I am sure he will get more heat from the UK now and the killings in the North might be discussed in the British parliament soon.
Picture source- @von_Bismack

Ola
@Ola67649909

Most impressive development, break up is eminent. ICC must be ready too to sentence them all.

grin

Re: UK LORDS ASKING COMMONWEALTH TO LOOK INTO ETHNIC CLEANSING BY FULANI - LETTER by Dominiqueismad: 6:45am On Sep 23, 2020
Ok
Re: UK LORDS ASKING COMMONWEALTH TO LOOK INTO ETHNIC CLEANSING BY FULANI - LETTER by OhBiafra: 6:56am On Sep 23, 2020
Yoruba muslims will blame IPOB for this instead of their tin god Buhari
Re: UK LORDS ASKING COMMONWEALTH TO LOOK INTO ETHNIC CLEANSING BY FULANI - LETTER by nabiz(m): 7:12am On Sep 23, 2020
Good one. Any man that support evil is evil himself. Evil is evil no matter who committed it or where it was committed. This government have committed many evils and atrocities. But one day both them, their children and those that support them will pay with their blood
Re: UK LORDS ASKING COMMONWEALTH TO LOOK INTO ETHNIC CLEANSING BY FULANI - LETTER by DeltaFire: 7:20am On Sep 23, 2020
nabiz:
Good one. Any man that support evil is evil himself. Evil is evil no matter who committed it or where it was committed. This government have committed many evils and atrocities. But one day both them, their children and those that support them will pay with their blood

Amen & Amen!
Re: UK LORDS ASKING COMMONWEALTH TO LOOK INTO ETHNIC CLEANSING BY FULANI - LETTER by dangermouse(m): 7:24am On Sep 23, 2020
Our darling daddy wants to make Nigeria great again. The British parliament is being sponsored by ipob youths...
Re: UK LORDS ASKING COMMONWEALTH TO LOOK INTO ETHNIC CLEANSING BY FULANI - LETTER by DeltaFire: 7:56am On Sep 23, 2020
dangermouse:
Our darling daddy wants to make Nigeria great again. The British parliament is being sponsored by ipob youths...

Ha ha ha ... If the Supreme Liar had anything to do with this we would have video or at least audio evidence for it.

No, it is NGOs like Amnesty, ICON (International Committee On Nigeria) and PSJ (International Organisation for Peace Building and Social Justice), plus others who have brought it about. Read the letter and see. One of the signatories is Ewelina Ochab. Google her and see her articles about the genocide. Follow her on Twitter.

This has nothing to do with the Supreme Liar. Nobody will give him audience in UK. He is just the leader of a foolish religious oath-taking cult, that use the word "Biafra" to deceive and entrap gullible ones.

1 Like

Re: UK LORDS ASKING COMMONWEALTH TO LOOK INTO ETHNIC CLEANSING BY FULANI - LETTER by DeltaFire: 8:18am On Sep 23, 2020
PEOPLE OF SOUTH & MB.

THIS IS GOOD NEWS.

WE KNOW BRITAIN IS PART OF OUR PROBLEM BUT THIS LETTER IS BRINGING THE WORLD'S ATTENTION UPON NIGERIA! THIS IS WHAT WE WANT> SO WE CAN TELL THEM OUR PROBLEM IS THIS IMPOSED UNION, VIA A CONSTITUTION THAT IS A FORGERY. AND THAT ONLY DISSOLUTION IS ACCEPTABLE.
Re: UK LORDS ASKING COMMONWEALTH TO LOOK INTO ETHNIC CLEANSING BY FULANI - LETTER by dangermouse(m): 8:25am On Sep 23, 2020
DeltaFire:

Ha ha ha ... If the Supreme Liar had anything to do with this we would have video or at least audio evidence for it.

No, it is NGOs like Amnesty, ICON (International Committee On Nigeria) and PSJ (International Organisation for Peace Building and Social Justice), plus others who have brought it about. Read the letter and see. One of the signatories is Ewelina Ochab. Google her and see her articles about the genocide. Follow her on Twitter.

This has nothing to do with the Supreme Liar. Nobody will give him audience in UK. He is just the leader of a foolish religious oath-taking cult, that use the word "Biafra" to deceive and entrap gullible ones.
Lol. I know. Just sarcasm. Many here understands.

1 Like

Re: UK LORDS ASKING COMMONWEALTH TO LOOK INTO ETHNIC CLEANSING BY FULANI - LETTER by Kingspin(m): 8:40am On Sep 23, 2020
The killers are well known

El Rufai and co.

1 Like

Re: UK LORDS ASKING COMMONWEALTH TO LOOK INTO ETHNIC CLEANSING BY FULANI - LETTER by DeltaFire: 8:42am On Sep 23, 2020
dangermouse:
Lol. I know. Just sarcasm. Many here understands.

Yes, I realised later after my reply post.

But be certain that the Supreme Liar who does nothing but copy what others especially Lower Niger Congress (LNC) are doing, will tell his mumu cult followers that he, the Supreme Liar brought it about.
Re: UK LORDS ASKING COMMONWEALTH TO LOOK INTO ETHNIC CLEANSING BY FULANI - LETTER by romenna: 9:11am On Sep 23, 2020
Hmmmm now things are becoming very very visible and audible.
This letter was written on Monday 14th September and Edo election was conducted on Saturday 19th September.
Buhari is in shock again my people.
If Buhari wants to kill himself, let him refuse to reduce the price of fuel and electricity tariff and allow NLC and TUC to proceed with the planned protest in dis volatile state of his administration b4 d international community.
Him go hail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK LORDS ASKING COMMONWEALTH TO LOOK INTO ETHNIC CLEANSING BY FULANI - LETTER by dangermouse(m): 9:24am On Sep 23, 2020
DeltaFire:

Yes, I realised later after my reply post.

But be certain that the Supreme Liar who does nothing but copy what others especially Lower Niger Congress (LNC) are doing, will tell his mumu cult followers that he, the Supreme Liar brought it about.
I honestly have no problem with N K an his agitations. Just the way he is going about it.
Re: UK LORDS ASKING COMMONWEALTH TO LOOK INTO ETHNIC CLEANSING BY FULANI - LETTER by DeltaFire: 9:38am On Sep 23, 2020
dangermouse:
I honestly have no problem with N K an his agitations. Just the way he is going about it.

I hear you.

But I have insider knowledge about the cult.

It's a scam.

Clue is in the name: "Supreme Leader"

Why would any honest human being want such a title? Why would any thinking person call another human by such a title?

The Supreme Liar is manipulating Igbo especially because we all want freedom and self-determination. They then give him money. It's just like those fake pastors promising people who are in despair "miracles". No difference.

But the Supreme Liar is also causing problems for Igbo as he spreads hate for others so that Igbo will be isolated from the SS. Meanwhile the Supreme Liar is himself safe in UK. I can tell you this too. He is TERRIFIED of coming to Nigeria. Not because of the FG, but because his scam is unravelling. If you can, Google him and there are many videos by ex-IPOB cult members revealing the oath-taking to frighten members into never leaving etc. Ijele Speaks, Blessedom, and to some extent Daughters of Truth are good places to start.

Soon I will do a post on this as I must use my energy to rescue many IPOB cult members from this nonsense they got themselves into.

(1) (Reply)

Ondo 2020: Why Akeredolu Should Be Re-elected, By Buhari, Osinbajo / How Buhari Administration Is Making Progress In Road Projects Through Ppp– Vp / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.