Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,166 members, 7,896,968 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 05:33 AM

If You Are Stupidly Rich No Support From Any Woman. Would You Marry One Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Are Stupidly Rich No Support From Any Woman. Would You Marry One Wife? (563 Views)

‘Marry One, Marry All’ — Omosuwa Triplets Share Marriage Hopes / ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife / Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Stupidly Rich No Support From Any Woman. Would You Marry One Wife? by fineboynl(m): 9:35am On Sep 23, 2020
the chances for a Stinking Rich man to cheat on their wife is 100% so let us not fool ourselves here.

if by God grace you became a billionaire without any support from any woman. would you marry a woman just out from the street? as we know made men has no respect for women or their wife. I only poor men or SIMP.

most men who already married before they become billionaire. might not marry another woman but will definitely cheat.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Stupidly Rich No Support From Any Woman. Would You Marry One Wife? by Goldp5988(f): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2020
Ask Dangote
Re: If You Are Stupidly Rich No Support From Any Woman. Would You Marry One Wife? by madridguy(m): 9:49am On Sep 23, 2020
Even if I marry Dangote daughter today, and she transfer her father fortune to me, I will still marry another wives. grin grin
Re: If You Are Stupidly Rich No Support From Any Woman. Would You Marry One Wife? by SmartProf(m): 9:56am On Sep 23, 2020
Marriage is based on individual principles. The most important thing is to ensure you dont distub people when the outcome of your decision begins to bite back. When wealth becomes a major factor to cheating, reckless living, or marrying more wives, then such a person though materially rich, is mentally extremely poor.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Stupidly Rich No Support From Any Woman. Would You Marry One Wife? by Daniwak: 10:01am On Sep 23, 2020
This word simp don suffer for nairaland. Don't b surprised most ppl calling others simps are d real definition of simp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Stupidly Rich No Support From Any Woman. Would You Marry One Wife? by goodmorning40: 10:33am On Sep 23, 2020
Bihari is a billionaire but he married Aisha and is faithful to her
Re: If You Are Stupidly Rich No Support From Any Woman. Would You Marry One Wife? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
1 wife 50 concubines better than Multiple wives. grin grin grin.

Coz a man with 5 wives will still have concubines. Whats the point
Re: If You Are Stupidly Rich No Support From Any Woman. Would You Marry One Wife? by Biglittlelois(f): 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
SmartProf:
Marriage is based on individual principles. The most important thing is to ensure you dont distub people when the outcome of your decision begins to bite back. When wealth becomes a major factor to cheating, reckless living, or marrying more wives, then such a person though materially rich, is mentally extremely poor.

I love you kiss

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Stupidly Rich No Support From Any Woman. Would You Marry One Wife? by Hathor5(f): 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
SmartProf:

Thank you.

After reading the OP, I really needed to read something intelligent.
Re: If You Are Stupidly Rich No Support From Any Woman. Would You Marry One Wife? by SmartProf(m): 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
Biglittlelois:

I love you kiss
Kind regards kiss

(1) (Reply)

.. / Ortom Reunites Channels Tv's Angbo With Battered Wife (pics) / The Miracle Drink..... Jigsimur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.