Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,993 members, 7,919,165 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:57 PM

Lady Knelt Down To Take Her Proposing Ring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Knelt Down To Take Her Proposing Ring (1660 Views)

Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) / Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Knelt Down To Take Her Proposing Ring by kenzysmith: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2020
picture bussing the Internet a lady kneeling down to collect her ring from her boyfriend is it a sign of respect or act of appreciation

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Take Her Proposing Ring by tillaman(m): 10:09am On Sep 23, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Take Her Proposing Ring by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2020
That one no mean say she no go show the guy pepper cheesy cheesy. No be today women dey use kneel collect headship give husband wrapper. cheesy

Nigerian Men should wake up and stop being gullible!

7 Likes

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Take Her Proposing Ring by jawalis(m): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2020
She can’t be fat, ugly and still get pride. She’s supposed to knee cos that nigga is saving her from menopause
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Take Her Proposing Ring by CAPSLOCKED: 10:24am On Sep 23, 2020
kenzysmith:
Is it a sign of respect or act of desperation

NONE. ONLY CRUISE.
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Take Her Proposing Ring by kenzysmith: 11:42am On Sep 23, 2020
jawalis:
She can’t be fat, ugly and still get pride. She’s supposed to knee cos that nigga is saving her from menopause
lol u bad o
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Take Her Proposing Ring by chocboi78(m): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
na so e suppose be

1 Like

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Take Her Proposing Ring by LikeAking: 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
aLPHA mALe
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Take Her Proposing Ring by crackhaus: 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
She's definitely not a feminist, that much is certain.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Take Her Proposing Ring by simplepee(f): 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nonsense and ingredients. It doesn't make her a good wife, yoruba will say 'ikunle o kii se iwa'
crackhaus:
She's definitely not a feminist, that much is certain.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Take Her Proposing Ring by virginprincess(f): 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nonsense it doesn't even look good to the eyes.

1 Like

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Take Her Proposing Ring by kenzysmith: 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
simplepee:
Nonsense and ingredients. It doesn't make her a good wife, yoruba will say 'ikunle o kii se iwa'
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Take Her Proposing Ring by kenzysmith: 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
virginprincess:
this woman right there is a virtuous woman if only Nigerian gals we learn from her
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Take Her Proposing Ring by kenzysmith: 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
virginprincess:
feminist spotted
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Take Her Proposing Ring by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
The fvck Niggarr!!
Pussy ass niggarrs propose.
Real niggarrs get a girl pregnant and they start co-habiting.
It's as simple as that.
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Take Her Proposing Ring by virginprincess(f): 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
kenzysmith:
this woman right there is a virtuous woman if only Nigerian gals we learn from her
Virtuous woman indeed, but if it the man who kneels, you guys would foolishly start shouting simp.
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Take Her Proposing Ring by kenzysmith: 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck Niggarr!!
Pussy ass niggarrs propose.
Real niggarrs get a girl pregnant and they start co-habiting.
It's as simple as that.
that guy is an alpha male a real one for that matter
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Take Her Proposing Ring by kenzysmith: 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
virginprincess:
Virtuous woman indeed, but if it the man who kneels, you guys would foolishly start shouting simp.
women are suppose to kneel down and neg us for marriage
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Take Her Proposing Ring by virginprincess(f): 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
kenzysmith:
women are suppose to kneel down and neg us for marriage
Really,as what? instead of me to beg a man for marriage,i prefer to remain single, nigeria men aren't worth it.
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Take Her Proposing Ring by crackhaus: 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
simplepee:
Yup, same way a man kneeling to propose to you, doesn't make him a good husband either – but we all like what we like, and that photo above is absolutely what I like.

So I guess that's that.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Take Her Proposing Ring by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
virginprincess:
Really,as what? instead of me to beg a man for marriage, I prefer to remain single nigeria men aren't worth it.

And that Single you shall remain except and eventually until you HUMBLE your whorring self and overuses and overstretched pvssy. Stupid girl.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Take Her Proposing Ring by ednut1(m): 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
No one should kneel down really. Just give her the ring while sitting.
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Take Her Proposing Ring by virginprincess(f): 11:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
Evolutionlove:

And that Single you shall remain except and eventually until you HUMBLE your whorring self and overuses and overstretched pvssy. Stupid girl.....
You are God and can never be God, my mr right will surely come someday, and i rebuke&bind men like you that will come my way ijn. AMEN.
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Take Her Proposing Ring by kenzysmith: 8:52am On Sep 24, 2020
ednut1:
No one should kneel down really. Just give her the ring while sitting.
simp spotted
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Take Her Proposing Ring by RightRoad: 9:51am On Sep 24, 2020
Na beg, she's already pregnant
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Take Her Proposing Ring by Mayng01(m): 10:35am On Sep 24, 2020
Is there anything like a woman simp or something ?
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Take Her Proposing Ring by Mcslize: 11:22am On Sep 24, 2020
This is how it supposed to be done. A very respectful lady.

1 Like

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Take Her Proposing Ring by Mcslize: 11:27am On Sep 24, 2020
simplepee:

She is a respectful lady. A lady is supposed to kneel down to collect a ring from a man not the other way round.

When a man pops the question will you marry me? The lady is supposed to go on her kneels and say YES to receive the ring.

It shows she regard the man as the head not with all those feminists fighting for equality.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dear Men, Six Signs That Shows That Your Woman Is Cheap / Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression / It's Funny How This Happened To Most People Recently In Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.