Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:44 AM

Gow Will Punish UBA Bank For Doing This To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gow Will Punish UBA Bank For Doing This To Me (987 Views)

D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 / Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gow Will Punish UBA Bank For Doing This To Me by Makavelli25: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2020
I just opened an account with them and its not up to 3weeks
I kept a little money there and collected my ATM. the issue now is the last money I have in my life is in this account and UBA won't allow me to withdraw it
I message their CFC then I was told my account was frozen for debit transactions. u have waited for 5 days now nothing yet
please somebody advice me on what to do
the nature of my job doesn't give me the time to go to bank
God will punish UBA
Re: Gow Will Punish UBA Bank For Doing This To Me by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2020
Take this to the crime section..

They trying to steal your money
Re: Gow Will Punish UBA Bank For Doing This To Me by TheMuffinMan: 11:39am On Sep 23, 2020
grin
Re: Gow Will Punish UBA Bank For Doing This To Me by ProphetofOdin: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2020
Chat with Leo.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.

This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: Gow Will Punish UBA Bank For Doing This To Me by Makavelli25: 11:44am On Sep 23, 2020
ProphetofOdin:
Chat with Leo.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.

This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
done that he transferred me to useless agrnts
Re: Gow Will Punish UBA Bank For Doing This To Me by Makavelli25: 11:53am On Sep 23, 2020
God will punish UBA the will suffer 600 years
Re: Gow Will Punish UBA Bank For Doing This To Me by Makavelli25: 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
cry cry
Re: Gow Will Punish UBA Bank For Doing This To Me by Edyice: 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
Who send you message grin

Makavelli25:
I just opened an account with them and its not up to 3weeks
I kept a little money there and collected my ATM. the issue now is the last money I have in my life is in this account and UBA won't allow me to withdraw it
I message their CFC then I was told my account was frozen for debit transactions. u have waited for 5 days now nothing yet
please somebody advice me on what to do
the nature of my job doesn't give me the time to go to bank
God will punish UBA
Re: Gow Will Punish UBA Bank For Doing This To Me by Makavelli25: 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
Edyice:
Who send you message grin

God will punish them
Re: Gow Will Punish UBA Bank For Doing This To Me by Makavelli25: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
advice me

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed,before Taking The Wrong Decison / Please Nairalanders Advice Me / Please Advise, Is It Ok For My Wife To Seek Financial Help From Her Ex Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.