Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,453 members, 7,950,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

Best Homemade Smoothies To Boost Your Immune System - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Best Homemade Smoothies To Boost Your Immune System (569 Views)

Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight / Premium Smoothies & Tigernut Milk Available. / My Homemade Meat Pie Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Homemade Smoothies To Boost Your Immune System by Awarecipe: 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
Germs that cause diseases are everywhere,it's our duty to stay safe to avoid spending unnecessary funds in the hospital.
That's why I have brought my top 6 smoothie recipes to boost your immune system.these smoothies will not only help to fight diseases and virus like Covid 19,itll also help to keep the body fresh and look younger.

Try out my smoothies recipe and thank me later.
Click link to get recipe[https://awarecipe..com/2020/09/healthy-smoothies-recipe.html?m=1]

Feel free to hear your feedbacks in the comments section.

Re: Best Homemade Smoothies To Boost Your Immune System by Enitz(f): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
I have manual fruit mixers/blenders. Both manual and electric. 5000 naira only.
Delivery is nationwide.

Check the pictures below.

(1) (Reply)

Share Ur Experience Regarding Food In Occassions! / Are You Ready To Burn That Stubborn Fat? GET IN HERE. / Strange Ram With Five Horns Cause Attention In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.