Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,397 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:33 PM

Investment/ Sit Y Home And Earn 6-8k At Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Investment/ Sit Y Home And Earn 6-8k At Home (179 Views)

Man Visits His Friend’s Home And Meets His Girlfriend There In Lagos / I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. / “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment/ Sit Y Home And Earn 6-8k At Home by Obijames555: 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hello no need to stress your self much again while you can sit at home and earn 6-7 k it's a by simple logic and investment
No risk involved you just have a capital of 20-40k , you are doing the investment your self.... Please take notes you just need to have either zenith or fcmb bank account and you are good to go although some banks still works....
For interested personnel hit me up zero,7, zero,5, twenty eight, sixtysix, 7, nine,3...via WhatsApp
You must have iD card or voters card to make this cash.
Re: Investment/ Sit Y Home And Earn 6-8k At Home by DonaldLute: 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
If you are a girl, I would recommend you best vibrator for squirting. It will bring you new feelings and you will like it.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020 Grand Finale Laycon Wins !! (video) / Get Your Upwork Account Working Before 24 Hours / #endsars: Join The Fight Against SARS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.