Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,856 members, 7,938,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

Car Wash And Bar. Is It Not A Dangerous Combination? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Wash And Bar. Is It Not A Dangerous Combination? (1443 Views)

Car Wash Man Escapes Death As He Crashes Customer's Vehicle During 'Test Drive' / Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) / Boy Opens Mobile Car Wash In Lagos Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Wash And Bar. Is It Not A Dangerous Combination? by Akaegwu(m): 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
I have noticed that almost every car wash business in Lagos has a bar on beer palour as the case maybe.
Who are those consuming the beers ?
It's not the car owners and drivers drinking it?
Is drink driving no longer a crime?
This may be the causes of accidents evolving private cars in the city.
The alcoholic beverage salers has taken over Lagos bus stations and bus stops.
I believe, this is contributing to a lot of lawlessness we experience on Lagos roads. It also contribute to road crashes in the city.
The government should do something to address this issue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Car Wash And Bar. Is It Not A Dangerous Combination? by orble: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
Car go get up jam person inside *ar?
Re: Car Wash And Bar. Is It Not A Dangerous Combination? by Akaegwu(m): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
orble:
Car go get up jam person inside *ar?
Na soo.
Re: Car Wash And Bar. Is It Not A Dangerous Combination? by promotervickky(m): 9:57am On Sep 24, 2020
The OP has said something Profound

3 Likes

Re: Car Wash And Bar. Is It Not A Dangerous Combination? by Akaegwu(m): 10:11am On Sep 24, 2020
promotervickky:
Marpol won't see it.
Re: Car Wash And Bar. Is It Not A Dangerous Combination? by promotervickky(m): 10:16am On Sep 24, 2020
Akaegwu:

Marpol won't see it.

Cc: Marpol, come move this to the front page
Re: Car Wash And Bar. Is It Not A Dangerous Combination? by buygala(m): 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
promotervickky:

Nothing profound here..

What if i go into the bar and take Fanta?

In any case sef, someone who wants a beer will get it, irrespective of whether he gets it at the car wash or not..

When i visit this car wash in my area, i eat their meatpie and Zobo...does that now mean that if my stomach disagrees with the meatpie so bad that while driving, i lose control of my anus and poo on myself, while i also lose control of the vehicle and ram into oncoming traffic, meatpie should also be banned in car washes?

You guys have to learn to take personal responsibility for your choices, actions and its consequences....As far as you are an adult, you lay your bed and lie on it as you please

6 Likes

Re: Car Wash And Bar. Is It Not A Dangerous Combination? by promotervickky(m): 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
buygala:

Nothing profound here..

In any case sef, someone who wants a beer will get it, irrespective of whether he gets it at the car wash or not..

When i visit this car wash in my area, i eat their meatpie and Zobo...does that now mean that if my stomach disagrees with the meatpie so bad that while driving, i lose control of my anus and poo on myself, while i also lose control of the vehicle and ram into oncoming traffic, meatpie should also be banned in car washes?

You guys have to learn to take personal responsibility for your choices, actions and its consequences....As far as you are an adult, you lay your bed and lie on it as you please

That is why the world is in such a mess, Reckless independency!

4 Likes

Re: Car Wash And Bar. Is It Not A Dangerous Combination? by Alvin007: 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
buygala:

Nothing profound here..

You said it all...
What if I visit the car wash with a friend who wants a few bottles of beer?...should I also take a few bottles knowing fully well that I'd drive afterwards?
It all boils down to 'personal responsibility'...because I can also get a few bottles of alcohol from a supermarket and take 'em while the car is being washed...regardless of whether there's a bar around the car wash or not!
Re: Car Wash And Bar. Is It Not A Dangerous Combination? by buygala(m): 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
promotervickky:

That is why the world is in such a mess, Reckless independency!

Your are popular here for not being ok grin

So i won't argue with you

2 Likes

Re: Car Wash And Bar. Is It Not A Dangerous Combination? by Akaegwu(m): 4:07am On Sep 30, 2020
Alvin007:

You said it all...
What if I visit the car wash with a friend who wants a few bottles of beer?...should I also take a few bottles knowing fully well that I'd drive afterwards?
It all boils down to 'personal responsibility'...because I can also get a few bottles of alcohol from a supermarket and take 'em while the car is being washed...regardless of whether there's a bar around the car wash or not!
You're trying to defend a glaring abnormality the way politicians defend their inefficiencies.
Re: Car Wash And Bar. Is It Not A Dangerous Combination? by Alvin007: 6:26am On Sep 30, 2020
Akaegwu:

You're trying to defend a glaring abnormality the way politicians defend their inefficiencies.
Wrong comparison....there ain't nothing glaring here...you have your opinion and I've got mine. Peace

(1) (Reply)

Honda Crosstour 2010 And Carry 2010 Which One Is Better / Is It Ok To Drive With Former Owners Papers / Place(s) To Do Vehicle Diagnostic/scan In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.