Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

Over 350 Pilot Whales Dead In Australia's Worst Stranding In History (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Over 350 Pilot Whales Dead In Australia's Worst Stranding In History (Photos) (49645 Views)

British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them / How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) / Sea Turns Red As Whales, Dolphins Are Butchered In Yearly Ritual In Faroe Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 350 Pilot Whales Dead In Australia's Worst Stranding In History (Photos) by raphy(m): 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Am A CHOSEN!
see another flat headed mumu the follower of a man name.Lazarus mouka.
just go north they need u there urgently not faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: Over 350 Pilot Whales Dead In Australia's Worst Stranding In History (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
realestniggah:

Joke
my joker
Re: Over 350 Pilot Whales Dead In Australia's Worst Stranding In History (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
Judybash93:

I see!!! I'm a Buddhist and I like the way you've been preaching a lot lately. I want to follow in your footsteps by letting the world know more about Buddhism.

Wow my brother how are you?
Re: Over 350 Pilot Whales Dead In Australia's Worst Stranding In History (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
horpeyemmi66:

Then you must be a foolish Pastor. You jump on all threads like you don't have no sense.

Are you not supposed to be preparing your sermon for Sunday?

You would gain more spending your time in the presence of the father than all of these struggle to make front page.

Most of us on NL already know the end time is near, thanks to you. You might want to go to Katsina, Bauchi and co to preach, they really need Jesus.
He is a fool for christ.... You can skip his comment if its that bad for you
Re: Over 350 Pilot Whales Dead In Australia's Worst Stranding In History (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
Viciheaka:

I'm great
Re: Over 350 Pilot Whales Dead In Australia's Worst Stranding In History (Photos) by Ola17: 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
Are you suffering from depression?
Can’t I state my opinion in peace without being bullied by a goody-goody character like you?
Why the gutter language if your claim to being civilized is true?

Jakumo be guided.
Re: Over 350 Pilot Whales Dead In Australia's Worst Stranding In History (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:50am On Sep 25, 2020
ademidedavid:
If animals lives matter to them this much how much more human lives? What a country........
But in my country called Nigeria, every misfortune is God's blessings in disguise.

Because you are a parts of the problem. When was the last time you treated a lesser animal any better?
Re: Over 350 Pilot Whales Dead In Australia's Worst Stranding In History (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 4:15am On Sep 25, 2020
obonujoker:

What is Buddhism?? You need to drop all those, carry your cross and follow after Jesus

Well, thank you but I'm not interested. I follow the teachings of Krishna and Devi. They're great. You should try them out.

1 Like

Re: Over 350 Pilot Whales Dead In Australia's Worst Stranding In History (Photos) by Techliet(m): 4:44am On Sep 25, 2020
Re: Over 350 Pilot Whales Dead In Australia's Worst Stranding In History (Photos) by Techliet(m): 4:48am On Sep 25, 2020
Re: Over 350 Pilot Whales Dead In Australia's Worst Stranding In History (Photos) by godlessmind: 6:03am On Sep 25, 2020
Activist001:

Z

Edit:
[s][/s]
STFU.

So your 'master' is good at killing innocent pilot whales because he's "coming"?
don't mind the foolish christian which brain has been brainwashed with lies .... jesus is not coming and if he comes again am ready to nail him with more nails ..

2 Likes

Re: Over 350 Pilot Whales Dead In Australia's Worst Stranding In History (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 6:06am On Sep 25, 2020
Viciheaka:

How about you? Pardon my insolence
Re: Over 350 Pilot Whales Dead In Australia's Worst Stranding In History (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 25, 2020
Judybash93:

How about you? Pardon my insolence
Am fine my bro at least i survived the cold night

1 Like

Re: Over 350 Pilot Whales Dead In Australia's Worst Stranding In History (Photos) by ademidedavid(f): 7:31am On Sep 25, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

Because you are a parts of the problem. When was the last time you treated a lesser animal any better?
I am a veterinarian, don't just come to my mentions and write what you don't know smally
Re: Over 350 Pilot Whales Dead In Australia's Worst Stranding In History (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:44am On Sep 25, 2020
ademidedavid:

I am a veterinarian, don't just come to my mentions and write what you don't know smally

Then you should know better than to compare animals and humans life. Since clearly animals are filling your stomach and feeding your family, they must be akin to God to you.
Re: Over 350 Pilot Whales Dead In Australia's Worst Stranding In History (Photos) by ademidedavid(f): 8:35am On Sep 25, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

Then you should know better than to compare animals and humans life. Since clearly animals are filling your stomach and feeding your family, they must be akin to God to you.
What a myopic way of thinking, I guess you never read what I wrote well.....I thank God I have what to feed my family with and which I am so proud of.........and I pray for you that God in his infinite mercies will give your heart desires! Bless you
Re: Over 350 Pilot Whales Dead In Australia's Worst Stranding In History (Photos) by PaulH07: 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
imamabi:

Everything na sign of endtime to you ni? Haba. You really need to dey see sci-fi movies to know say endtime fit no dey in near sight sef.

He's suffering from Religious delusions bro...
Re: Over 350 Pilot Whales Dead In Australia's Worst Stranding In History (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
ademidedavid:

What a myopic way of thinking, I guess you never read what I wrote well.....I thank God I have what to feed my family with and which I am so proud of.........and I pray for you that God in his infinite mercies will give your heart desires! Bless you
You don't have sense. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Policeman Flees Snake Screaming And Shouting Like A Girl / Fernando Villavicencio: Presidential Candidate In Ecuador Assassinated At Rally / Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.